New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Just read Vicious' reveal.

I don't buy it. Vicious claims he's the finder, but check out this earlier post of his (from 4/15/09, post #446):

But then today (post #1270)

So why is Vicious annoyed about being the town "AGAIN" quote, when he has such an important role. A role he says makes him "more valuable" to the town.

Even if he has a role, he's still a townie. I thought he was saying he was annoyed he hasn't been scum yet.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even if he has a role, he's still a townie. I thought he was saying he was annoyed he hasn't been scum yet.

Thanks for offering a defense for Vicious.

It would have been nice for him to answer for himself.

I don't buy it. Vicious claims he's the finder, but check out this earlier post of his (from 4/15/09, post #446):

So why is Vicious annoyed about being the town "AGAIN" quote, when he has such an important role. A role he says makes him "more valuable" to the town.

Nice attempt Robocop.

I said elsewhere in this thread, that I was annoyed with it and still AM but am focused on the game now. This is my role and once people pointed out that I've had "roles" as a townie that I shouldn't piss and moan too much about it.

You just know you're going to die either now, or after the night phase.

Yup. I'm glad SOMEONE got it.

I would like to have been scum from the onset of a game. Was annoyed with that, plus all the **** going on in my life and the fact I'm first to be thrown into the fire. It wears on you.

Thanks for offering a defense for Vicious.

It would have been nice for him to answer for himself.

The first quote sounds like rhetoric rather than directing the questions at any one in particular. Perhaps aim the questions at Vicious next time.

Convenient, isn't it? ;D

Woody is always quiet. He's been that every game I remember, scum or innocent. Sharrow was quiet last game and was scum.

Funny how Vicious is always at the top of the list.

:biggrin:

yes, very. (Unless you think I deviously scheduled Passover and the Boston Marathon to interfere with my postcount :biggrin:)

The first quote sounds like rhetoric rather than directing the questions at any one in particular. Perhaps aim the questions at Vicious next time.

I did direct it at Vicious.

Perhaps you should read the header next time.

It doesn't make sense and there's a lot of questions around it, which is why i my gut is telling me there shouldn't be a counterclaim. Let the doctor protect him and we'll see what happens. If Vic is lieing scum, he'll be caught eventually, there's no reason to sacrifice our cop in the process...

Last time you didn't want a counterclaimant, you were scum.

This time?

Nice attempt Robocop.

I said elsewhere in this thread, that I was annoyed with it and still AM but am focused on the game now. This is my role and once people pointed out that I've had "roles" as a townie that I shouldn't piss and moan too much about it.

You just know you're going to die either now, or after the night phase.

LOL, at the Robocop. But you're the one claiming a role, I'm not.

Besides, since you're such an important role, why did you vote for yourself?:

With this game and mafia in general.

Unvote: Slats

Vote: Vicious

Have fun town.

Are you that much of a whuss that you'd deliberately screw your town teammates because you were upset?

LOL, at the Robocop. But you're the one claiming a role, I'm not.

Besides, since you're such an important role, why did you vote for yourself?:

Are you that much of a whuss that you'd deliberately screw your town teammates because you were upset?

Yup, I said it before that I literally wanted to take my ball and go home but have since decided to focus on the game and let this pass.

The full extent of wha...

It's post like these that only serve to fortify my belief that you are about the biggest tool on the internet.

swine.

I can't sword fight with you now pactard.. the grownups are talking..

bonus for swine though, one of my favorite insults

You got 2 choices here IMO, if we don't trust me or slats chose one of us to kill. If I die I'm exonerated in death, if Slats dies and is innocent, I'm still exonerated. If he dies and flips scum or even better, godfather... well I might not be "proven" but feasibly I could be because he flipped innocent to me.

Also if there is a counter claimant I'd urge you guys to lynch them (obviously) but if you feel the need go ahead and kill me.

If slats is innocent, than you're not exonerated, because, as scum, you know who's innocent.

That said, I believe you.

So you're saying you don't think Vicious is the finder?

6 days ago he's complaining that he's always town and votes for himself.

Now he's claiming a town power role.

Either Vicious is an emotionally disturbed teenage girl, or something is fishy going on.

I have my own suspicious about the Axis of Evil (EY, Doggin & CTM), but people seem to think that all 3 are innocent for some reason.

That's a heck of a powerful town with all 3 of them on the good guy's side.

Last time you didn't want a counterclaimant, you were scum.

This time?

My first reaction too, but then again, that game he had planned to convert vicious then false claim finder for later in order to get to last man standing, so he was planting the seeds for a plan. I'm still suspicious of that approach, but there's at least a plausible reason for the difference.

6 days ago he's complaining that he's always town and votes for himself.

Now he's claiming a town power role.

Either Vicious is an emotionally disturbed teenage girl, or something is fishy going on.

I have my own suspicious about the Axis of Evil (EY, Doggin & CTM), but people seem to think that all 3 are innocent for some reason.

That's a heck of a powerful town with all 3 of them on the good guy's side.

Quite frankly you can poke and prod but I ain't gonna flip this time.

Call me a teenage girl, whatever you want man. I got plenty of stuff going on and my conscious is clear because I know I'm telling the truth.

Can you do it eventually please? Cause those are the best part of any mafia game.

lol..

My favorite one was in the last BG game, after we caught ragu day and everyone was feeling good (including pacturd) and I turned around and said I think he's scum and laid out the case right after Bleedin revealed Ragu was scum. His response was something along the lines of "if I could reach you right now I'd clothesline you" :rl:

OK. unvote: Vicious.

If anyone out there is the "real cop" - i.e. if vicious is scum - please counterclaim NOW.

Under no circumstances do we lynch vicious - you don't lynch a finder claimant in order to confirm that he's telling the truth.

I agree with this. Lets not get cute here. (apologies if it already happened)

My first reaction too, but then again, that game he had planned to convert vicious then false claim finder for later in order to get to last man standing, so he was planting the seeds for a plan. I'm still suspicious of that approach, but there's at least a plausible reason for the difference.

Exactly..

And as I said, there's a difference between wanting a counter claim on day 5 to quickly get to the bottom of this, then on day 2 when our current claimant role revealed at L-5 (or similiar) and was self voting yesterday..

I just don't see the need to rush..

lol..

My favorite one was in the last BG game, after we caught ragu day and everyone was feeling good (including pacturd) and I turned around and said I think he's scum and laid out the case right after Bleedin revealed Ragu was scum. His response was something along the lines of "if I could reach you right now I'd clothesline you" :rl:

My favorite was the two week ninja rat fight in the double blind game that Doggin did. Best part was you lost. :D

Quite frankly you can poke and prod but I ain't gonna flip this time.

Call me a teenage girl, whatever you want man. I got plenty of stuff going on and my conscious is clear because I know I'm telling the truth.

And I was telling the truth last game but you refused to believe me despite the evidence.

Everyone has unvoted you and stroked your vulva to placate you, so I'll do the same (plus, as Doggin noted, we shouldn't vote to confirm a revealed finder/cop).

So I'll Unvote: Vicious

I serious doubt all 3 of the Axis of Evil are innocent. I'll bet on one, the one trying to lay groundwork against others.

Vote: CTM

and btw, EY knew that was my plan from the get go, so I'm having a hard time swallowing his comparing this to that last game. Unless he's imagining that I am once again scum with a requirement to be last man standing who can also convert a single innocent player and Vic just happens to be cop again who foolishly role revealed at L-5 on day 2 (and yes I'm aware the last 2 parts are likely true)

I will under no circumstances be counter claiming cop this game. Better :D

My favorite was the two week ninja rat fight in the double blind game that Doggin did. Best part was you lost. :D

That definately was the best one and best part of it, when CTM showed himself to be treacherous scum.

And I was telling the truth last game but you refused to believe me despite the evidence.

Everyone has unvoted you and stroked your vulva to placate you, so I'll do the same (plus, as Doggin noted, we shouldn't vote to confirm a revealed finder/cop).

I serious doubt all 3 of the Axis of Evil are innocent. I'll bet on one, the one trying to lay groundwork against others.

Well at least I'm getting some stroking. I could do the same for you and stroke you but unfortunately left my tweezers at home.

0% chance..

I'm surprised it took this long though..

Archived