New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Oh, and to be consistent. With all this said, where would be a better place for me to put my vote?

On another member of the Axis of Evil of course.

There is no rational basis to vote for me. Why? 'Cause you invented ROBOCOP?

That's a contrived reason on your part. Oh, vote for me because I thought there might be a role in this game we haven't seen. Because I didn't think Bleedin's death report= a vigilante kill.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think all 4 of you.

SMC

CTM

EY

Doggin

That's my suspicions.

I'm off to the gym to pump up my vulvas. My vote stays on SMC and isn't coming off.

Keep the vote.

You chose to be an idiot last game. Who would think you'd smarten up for this one?

Don't stay in the gym as long as JVoR.

Suggested the role and bet that it wasn't a vigilante kill. Yep, that is an extraordinary thing.

But wait, now I'm trying to manipulate everyone against the Axis of Evil, when you agreed that the odds are against all 3 of you being innocent? People like to vote for you 3 because it makes sense.

The best chance the town has of winning in this game is if all 3 of you are dead. The town doesn't need the Jedi Mind Tricks. There better off not having someone who can steer them in a certain direction. You demonstrated that clearly last game.

Bet it wasn't a Vigilante OR Serial Killer. Thus, insinuating that it was your role, which is ROBOCOP, which is bullcrap.

I'm not saying your trying to manipulate against all of us, just keeping our names in the conversation, in the hopes that any one of us will start to get votes. In the great theory of 'throw enough **** on the wall and see what sticks'.

This was all fairly obvious from my post, but you've chosen to ignore it, just looks to me like you've got something to hide.

Keep the vote.

You chose to be an idiot last game. Who would think you'd smarten up for this one?

Don't stay in the gym as long as JVoR.

Meh, funny how I'm an idiot for listing you. If you die it's clear where the focus will come upon, something will be gained. Outside of you, we're not far off from agreeing.

Bet it wasn't a Vigilante OR Serial Killer. Thus, insinuating that it was your role, which is ROBOCOP, which is bullcrap.

I'm not saying your trying to manipulate against all of us, just keeping our names in the conversation, in the hopes that any one of us will start to get votes. In the great theory of 'throw enough **** on the wall and see what sticks'.

This was all fairly obvious from my post, but you've chosen to ignore it, just looks to me like you've got something to hide.

I didn't ignore it. It simply doesn't make sense. What **** am I throwing at the wall?

You 3 are a bona fide threats to the town even if innocent because if you guess wrong you still have the power to push the town in the wrong direction. That has been proven in the past.

It's funny. You claim I have the power to manipulate but I haven't manipulated anybody in the last 3 games. You 3, however, have manipulated many members, Vicious the main one (he fell victim to Doggin as well).

Heck, Vicious is still being stupid this game. I'm the top of his suspicion list. For what freakin reason? It's nonsense.

I'm getting scum vibes from both CTM and SMC. SMC's attempt to make Vic seem guilty smells like a late hail-mary type distraction. And the logic was weak (are you Keyshawn Johnson).

CTM seems like he using his jedi mind tricks. But he might be a townie and trying to lead, but still going down the wrong path (Rich Kotite).

Will vote when I get home in a few. Don't wanna rush and have to catch my bus in a few. I know people have wondered why I've been mia, but I was out of town with no compter from Sat am to Monday am, was slammed by work yesterday, and worked off site today, no internet), until 3:30.

This was, once again, roughly an hour ago.

unvote: SMC

vote: Norway

The disappearing act is wearing on me, sorry

Meh, funny how I'm an idiot for listing you. If you die it's clear where the focus will come upon, something will be gained. Outside of you, we're not far off from agreeing.

If I die, the focus won't be on you. They'll just think you're an idiot, like they did last game. Heck, you even called yourself an idiot and clammed up for the rest of the game. You went hard charging after me, I proved I was innocent, then you got trigger shy at the end.

The thing is, the Axis of Evil can survive lynching an innocent. That's how they're good. They'll manipulate, spin, twist things to point in a different direction. Then if worse comes to worse, they offer up one of their teammates to show that they're on the town's side.

Going after me is a waste of time.

I'm willing to go along with Vic's reveal for now. I'm not ready to vote for AVM or SMC so I would prefer Pac or Norway.

I didn't ignore it. It simply doesn't make sense. What **** am I throwing at the wall?

You 3 are a bona fide threats to the town even if innocent because if you guess wrong you still have the power to push the town in the wrong direction. That has been proven in the past.

It's funny. You claim I have the power to manipulate but I haven't manipulated anybody in the last 3 games. You 3, however, have manipulated many members, Vicious the main one (he fell victim to Doggin as well).

Heck, Vicious is still being stupid this game. I'm the top of his suspicion list. For what freakin reason? It's nonsense.

So really, you're basically just offering up Jets Babe's 'I don't like your style' for all 3 of us.

There's really no case to be made here right now, so 'they're dangerous, lets kill them'.

Why don't the 3 of us not play anymore and then you can do whatever you want.

ROBOCOP.

Norway and Pac both I'd like to hear more from. Pac disappeared after gently sparring with CTM, and when he was around he didn't offer much of substance except to say he was keeping his vote on AVM because he didn't see much scummy from anyone else.

There's that magic word again... substance. As if spending an hour drafting a 5000 word manifesto containing far-fetched possibilities somehow legitimizes my posts. Truth be told I'm no more more convinced of anyones guilt now than I was on 4/15. I'm also not ready to wrap my finger in Vic, or anyone elses, belt loop and blindly succumb to their every desire.

As I mentioned earlier, the times I've gotten into trouble in this game are when I let the David Koresh posters sway my decisions. I made a conscious choice not to allow myself to be "led" but instead form my own opinions based on the evidence in front of me.

I get that everyone wants to hoist Vic on their shoulders and sing for he's a jolly good fellow but in the meantime nothing I've seen makes me want to change my vote on AVM.

I'm also inclined to agree with SMC... The case against him was largely done with smoke and mirrors and I don't know that his lynch is most beneficial for the town.

As far as my take on the ramifications of Vic claming Dr and Joe Schmoe counterclaiming... I have no idea. I'll let those fond of wild speculation partake in that conversation while trying to focus on the big prize... If Vic is who he says he is and we nail mafia with our lynch today than there's a strong possibility this game is over by the Jets pick this weekend.

I'm actually starting to find EY's harping on ROBOCOP a little odd, too, and it's one of the things keeping me from voting SMC. We all know SMC made a claim about a role that doesn't exist, but the ROBOCOP joke was funny maybe the first 10 times ... :yawn:

I'm also down with the Norway/Pac route. I tried questioning Norway before, but EY said something like, let's not go after people who didn't vote for JB.

I'm actually starting to find EY's harping on ROBOCOP a little odd, too, and it's one of the things keeping me from voting SMC. We all know SMC made a claim about a role that doesn't exist, but the ROBOCOP joke was funny maybe the first 10 times ... :yawn:

I'm also down with the Norway/Pac route. I tried questioning Norway before, but EY said something like, let's not go after people who didn't vote for JB.

No.

That's not what I said.

I said, focusing our search on those who didn't kill an innocent isn't usually the best way to narrow down scum on day one.

This logic should make sense.

Wait, are you invoking the Vicious, "take my ball and go home" defense?

No. I'm asking you why should the three of us bother playing if people will vote for us for the sake of voting for us.

Vic actually had multiple reasons within THIS GAME, as were explained, to gain votes.

I'm still laughing, particularly after seeing Sharrow's paint image..

No. I'm asking you why should the three of us bother playing if people will vote for us for the sake of voting for us.

Because people won't vote for you guys for the sake of voting for you guys. That's the beauty of it. People are warned of your danger but still chose to ignore it, like smoking.

No.

That's not what I said.

I said, focusing our search on those who didn't kill an innocent isn't usually the best way to narrow down scum on day one.

This logic should make sense.

That's fine, but I think it's worth noting any shady behavior that crops up, not ignoring things from certain players just because they didn't vote for the scummiest townie of all time. It's not like I set out with that in mind, blindly targeting anyone not involved in the lynching of an innocent. You yourself have made the infamous one-word case against SMC, who also was not involved with the killing of an innocent. :D I was simply pointing out what seemed odd to me about Norway then, and he's just looking more and more suspicious to me (and others).

There's that magic word again... substance. As if spending an hour drafting a 5000 word manifesto containing far-fetched possibilities somehow legitimizes my posts. Truth be told I'm no more more convinced of anyones guilt now than I was on 4/15. I'm also not ready to wrap my finger in Vic, or anyone elses, belt loop and blindly succumb to their every desire.

As I mentioned earlier, the times I've gotten into trouble in this game are when I let the David Koresh posters sway my decisions. I made a conscious choice not to allow myself to be "led" but instead form my own opinions based on the evidence in front of me.

I get that everyone wants to hoist Vic on their shoulders and sing for he's a jolly good fellow but in the meantime nothing I've seen makes me want to change my vote on AVM.

I'm also inclined to agree with SMC... The case against him was largely done with smoke and mirrors and I don't know that his lynch is most beneficial for the town.

As far as my take on the ramifications of Vic claming Dr and Joe Schmoe counterclaiming... I have no idea. I'll let those fond of wild speculation partake in that conversation while trying to focus on the big prize... If Vic is who he says he is and we nail mafia with our lynch today than there's a strong possibility this game is over by the Jets pick this weekend.

I suppose that's good enough for me, for now.

unvote: Pac

Because people won't vote for you guys for the sake of voting for you guys. That's the beauty of it. People are warned of your danger but still chose to ignore it, like smoking.

And people wont vote for you in spite of being so obviously one of the top 2 most suspicious players in the game right now.

BTW, it's suspicious NOT to vote for a player who turns up innocent? How does that make sense? Was I trying to distance myself from the vote somehow?

Come on. Don't play dumb..

of course scum would prefer not to hammer an innocent, you know this..

That's funny sh-t dude :-D

off to the gym be back later on....

That's fine, but I think it's worth noting any shady behavior that crops up, not ignoring things from certain players just because they didn't vote for the scummiest townie of all time. It's not like I set out with that in mind, blindly targeting anyone not involved in the lynching of an innocent. You yourself have made the infamous one-word case against SMC, who also was not involved with the killing of an innocent. :D I was simply pointing out what seemed odd to me about Norway then, and he's just looking more and more suspicious to me (and others).

The case was a lot more than one word. It's now being summed up in one word.

See post 1467.

Don't hold it against me that I don't need a novella to get my point across.

I think all 4 of you.

SMC

CTM

EY

Doggin

That's my suspicions.

I'm off to the gym to pump up my vulvas. My vote stays on SMC and isn't coming off.

BTW, this post is why I unvoted SMC. We want to clear the underbrush for Vicious, not the mafia - at this point, lynching SMC gives the mafia a 33% chance of rendering Vicious' finding useless.

No worries, my bus leaves at 6:10 and gets me home at 6:40. Took a poop, talked about settlement issues with the fiance, and here I am.

Vote SMC

Mostly for him trying to increase the heat and lead a push against Vic after the votes started to pile up on him (being SMC). It seemed that there was a consenus to let Vic's role claim layout for a bit, so why stir the pot? It seems to distract from his own worsening situation, to me.

I didn't get that from any of his posts on the subject. If you could direct us to where he suggested that, that would be great. I saw it as wild speculation at best, or trying to talk up the idea that there is no serial killer -because it's him- at worst.

SMC is also more entertaining with a few votes on him.

It's also interesting in that he made this post about JB's defense about two hours before CTM dropped the hammer on her:

TRUST MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He was clearly not impressed with her tale, and helped to push the vote along without having to cast one, himself. Allowing him to stay clean on the voting record.

I also think he's put too many words in SMC's mouth regarding the whole robocop thing, and said so above.

I didn't get that from any of his posts on the subject. If you could direct us to where he suggested that, that would be great. I saw it as wild speculation at best, or trying to talk up the idea that there is no serial killer -because it's him- at worst.

SMC is also more entertaining with a few votes on him.

I can see where you're confused.

I meant, the role you've created, not that he insinuated that he had that role.

As far as my non-vote on JB. She was killed while I was away, and I at least had a legitimate (even if you disagree), reason to vote for Dan X.

Archived