New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Thanks for the concern, guys.

No. Vic said that both Doggin and slats were innocent. Doggin proved to be. Thus, slats can distance himself from Vic if Vic comes up scum. Slats would argue that Vic, as a fake cop, would want to protect his team and, thus, identify "true" townies. The Doggin investigation is the cover.

As to the assumed numbers being wrong. How could they be? How could there only be 3 scum in a 16 player game?

I was Vic's first investigation. He was the first to claim cop. No scum team is going to have one of their members fake the cop role and name another one of their members out of the chute. Ain't happening. If anything, I would've been the cover and he would've named a teammate late.

Similar to what Pac and EY might've done is you're right on the numbers.

Are you saying that there is a 3 man scum team INCLUDING the godfather, or plus a godfather. Because the later means 4 man scum team.

What position you play, slats, since you're faux revealing?

Just a possibility, but three scum total, one's a godfather, another has an investigation role?

CTM guesses well.

He definately is his partner. I'm not countering that. I'm merely positing what slats would try to argue to wiggle out of it.

No wiggle necessary, although I have plenty of it. ;)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh.. got ya..

Ignore the bump..

Slats do you understand that if you lynch VIc and he's guilty, you are next on the chopping block cause it almost certainly means you are guilty as well?

That would be a mistake.

If we go for Vic first and he's guilty, then JT should be next.

Again, IF Pac is legit and our read on his power being incompatible with the godfather is correct, our path should be clear

Pac has cleared

1)SMC

2)CTM

3)EY

4)Pac

We know 1 of JT or Norway is scum

5) JT

6) Norway

Which leaves

7) Vic

8) Slats

As the remaining scum

If VIc is innocent, it means that Pac is guilty and either EY or Slats...

-------

Lynching VIc today isn't the safe play as it doesn't conclusive tell us who the other scum is if we are wrong..

Just a possibility, but three scum total, one's a godfather, another has an investigation role?

CTM guesses well.

If there's three scum, they almost have to have a power like Pac has to make up for their deficiency in numbers..

Which again means that if you are innocent, you should be voting Pac...

If there's 4 scum and Vic is one of them, you are too.

If there's 3 scum, the scum would need a power role to make up for the lack of balance. Pac's power role makes perfect sense in this regard as it's godfather proof nature wouldn't be a problem if he's scum..

Yea. But I'm not guilty sooo when you lead the wagon on that your head is on the block then.

Lynching you two days ago was the better plan. There was time to put that info to work if you were to turn up clean. It was never anything personal, Buddy - Pac has the better reveal. Blame BG for giving you that lame "bleeds green" nonsense and SMC for telling you your role before you had a chance to intimate it to us yourself. But you were the right cop to kill first.

If there's three scum, they almost have to have a power like Pac has to make up for their deficiency in numbers..

Which again means that if you are innocent, you should be voting Pac...

If there's 4 scum and Vic is one of them, you are too.

If there's 3 scum, the scum would need a power role to make up for the lack of balance. Pac's power role makes perfect sense in this regard as it's godfather proof nature wouldn't be a problem if he's scum..

Well I'll tell ya, Doc, I'm willing to rush right down Pac Road next whether this no lynch vote goes thru or not, then. Time is running out on guessing wrong. I agree that Pac's role works better as a scum investigator, and laid out earlier the way he would've dressed himself in a FO title.

Well I'll tell ya, Doc, I'm willing to rush right down Pac Road next whether this no lynch vote goes thru or not, then. Time is running out on guessing wrong. I agree that Pac's role works better as a scum investigator, and laid out earlier the way he would've dressed himself in a FO title.

Here's the deal

Either Pac has been remarkably unlucky in his investigations AND amazingly clueless with his reveal AND VIc has played a surprisingly deep game as evidenced by his 1st posts after Jets Babe's and Jif's death scenes

OR

Pac is lying..

Pac's claim is more vetted, but frankly him being a scum investigator just makes more sense based on the way this has unfolded. Remember his claim, he first claimed to receive a "Doctor" result so we assumed he was role finder. It was only later that we realized his role was really a cop and he had inferred doctor..

Again, I don't put it past pac to be this dumb, but it's starting to stink frankly..

Here's the deal

Either Pac has been remarkably unlucky in his investigations AND amazingly clueless with his reveal AND VIc has played a surprisingly deep game as evidenced by his 1st posts after Jets Babe's and Jif's death scenes

OR

Pac is lying..

Pac's claim is more vetted, but frankly him being a scum investigator just makes more sense based on the way this has unfolded. Remember his claim, he first claimed to receive a "Doctor" result so we assumed he was role finder. It was only later that we realized his role was really a cop and he had inferred doctor..

Again, I don't put it past pac to be this dumb, but it's starting to stink frankly..

It's easier to lie and make a role sound more "realistic" then tell the truth about a role that's simple. I know it doesn't work in mafia but I've probably played the cleanest most honest game possible.

Here's the deal

OR

Pac is lying..

I'm with you. The stuff on Vic early is good, too.

Vic as the fake made sense as a fake cop being completely full of crap. Pac as the fake makes sense as scum with investigative powers. It did take him a couple days to figure out what his role was. I mentioned that early, too. He had the better reveal, but he didn't have the better reveal right off the bat.

Pacs posts around his reveal

After being assured he wouldn't be mod killed:

Fine if it gets me killed so be it.. I'm a scout and can find player attributes ie role.

I found out who someone was last night.

says he gets "attributes ie role" What he really gets are flavor names..

------------

EY asks:

Is a scout different than an investigator?

Like, Vic would get 'guilty or innocent' and you'd get 'doctor' and 'finder' and 'serial killer'?

If you've found a role that's good for the town, you should probably not reveal it.

Pac responds:

I assume it's player, coach etc and not sure what it will say for the SK.. so far all I've seen is doc.

I hope this doesn't spell a MK.

this is very vague and could be interpreted either way..

--------------------

SMC makes a joke about Pac not being smart, pac responds:

funny...

that's another reason I didn't want to reveal and was playing up the inexperience.. I don't necessarily know the best way to proceed with my results. I've avoided it because I just wanted it to be fun but I guess I'll have to read up on that Wiki Mafia page.

-------

So it's conceivable that Pac was confused between "role" and flavor name, but I know he has been a cop before and I find it hard that he'd need to read a Wiki page for clarification. Pac can you explain?

Not enough time to properly respond but once again you're theorizing yourselves into a loss. I am who I said I am and CTM's pontificating is nothing more than a silly attempt to settle old scores.

0% chance of that. I have no score to settle with you..

Put yourself in our shoes for a moment, at this point we have examine your reveal more closely..

0% chance of that. I have no score to settle with you..

Put yourself in our shoes for a moment, at this point we have examine your reveal more closely..

Sure.. when I get home I'll have more time to respond... you're off though.

Looking forward to it.

I hope all's well with Bleedin, but I'd love to get his take on the no action vote yesterday, too.

I haven't committed to anything yet. I want to see what others have to say if we start to examine you a little more closely..

just from skimming slats has given a *wink* reveal and suddenly he's clean? Is that's what's going on? So who's friggin guilty than?

I investigated him and said he was innocent. It's quite possible he's the godfather since my role has restrictions on who I can and can't find out.

Let's not avoid the issue at hand here which is you.

I investigated him and said he was innocent. It's quite possible he's the godfather since my role has restrictions on who I can and can't find out.

Let's not avoid the issue at hand here which is you.

ahh it's pile on time and you're coming in at just the right moment. interesting.

ahh it's pile on time and you're coming in at just the right moment. interesting.

I've been grilled, you've been probably the least grilled. The truth is that why wouldn't I come after you? We practically have the same role and people have pitted us on opposite sides.

Your play to me has been suspicious yet people like slats have "vetted" you.

It could be as simple as that you could be scum fake revealing and have yet to find scum yourself and just have your scum teammates be "cleared". It could really be that but hey, I dont' know.

FYI, I'm back and trying to catch up. Damn you ****ers wrote a lot.

Condolences again, Bleedin.

Five of us voted for "No Lynch". We believe that is within the rules and it has been allowed in other games modded by Doggin & CTM.

We wanted to make sure it was okay with you. That's the main issue.

Ok remember, if JT turns up dead as scum we know Vic is FOS, if he's the SK we know VIc is being honest and Pac must be lying. If he's the vig, we know VIc is lying.

I am pretty confident in Jt and tempted to protect him, but I'd be surprised if the mafia is dumb enough to shoot him as it leads us right to the lying cop.

I won't be protecting Pac or Vic tonight, I can promise you that..

Just want to get this out there now. Please remember the first part as it should tell us which cop to lynch tomorrow.

]Ok remember' date=' if JT turns up dead as scum we know Vic is FOS, if he's the SK we know VIc is being honest and Pac must be lying. If he's the vig, we know VIc is lying.[/b']

I am pretty confident in Jt and tempted to protect him, but I'd be surprised if the mafia is dumb enough to shoot him as it leads us right to the lying cop.

I won't be protecting Pac or Vic tonight, I can promise you that..

Just want to get this out there now. Please remember the first part as it should tell us which cop to lynch tomorrow.

So, why if he's scum would I be FOS? I still outed him, I gave you guys the closest description possible of my result, and only put two and two together when you brought up an SK.

Oh well, I'm confident he'll come back one or the other, Definitely NOT vig.

For guys who've been mafia... can you communciate with and SK?

I wonder who I'll be investigating now....

Vicky if you're dirty it's go time.

Pac investigates Vicious

Vicious investigates Pac

Remember, we get another investigation the next time because it's not end game.

I wonder who I'll be investigating now....

Vicky if you're dirty it's go time.

I'm not concerned.

Quite frankly I expect to die tonight, keeping your scumminess under wraps and being the one that the town should "trust".

CTM is right.. look to the RESULTS tonight.

Dont' forget that possibly, just possibly the SK will not shoot the mafia

I'm not concerned.

Quite frankly I expect to die tonight, keeping your scumminess under wraps and being the one that the town should "trust".

If there is a SK and he does that he costs himself and the town the game

I still think it's a vig. A SK would've shot Pac on night 2, not sharrow..

I'm not concerned.

Huh? How is that possible.

JT shoots Norway (assuming JT is SK/vig)

Norway shoots JT (assuming Norway is SK/vig)

The one who is dead will absolutely be scum.

Or the SK is trying to take out town member rather then mafia.

You are automatically assuming an SK is acting in the best interests of the town.

There's no other choice here. How can the SK not shoot JT/Norway? They're both claiming to be vig.

It would be absolutely lunecy for either to shoot someone else. That's like being in a duel and rather than shooting the guy across from you, you shoot the kid hanging out by the trees.

Archived