Teixeira is a joke

Vicious89x

When I was 11 or 12 years old I realized that some guys just take a little longer to get going than others from idolizing a guy named Don Mattingly. Tex will be fine.

When I was 11 or 12 years old I realized that some guys just take a little longer to get going than others from idolizing a guy named Don Mattingly. Tex will be fine.

Coincedentally, Donnie Baseball happens to be Tex's idol.

I really wouldn't worry about Mark, his career April numbers have always sucked. He will be fine and start to heat up in the coming weeks.

Coincedentally, Donnie Baseball happens to be Tex's idol.

I really wouldn't worry about Mark, his career April numbers have always sucked. He will be fine and start to heat up in the coming weeks.

Much like his idol :cheers:

What a complete utter bust. The Yankees are embarrassing.

It's ok because he's a "slow starter." The guys getting paid 180 million dollars. Hey Mark, why dont we not do that.

He's embarrassing.

Dont think you're off the hook either, CC. Another embarrassment.

What a complete utter bust. The Yankees are embarrassing.

It's ok because he's a "slow starter." The guys getting paid 180 million dollars. Hey Mark, why dont we not do that.

He's embarrassing.

Dont think you're off the hook either, CC. Another embarrassment.

Calm down. It's May 3rd, enough with your misery bull****.

Calm down. It's May 3rd, enough with your misery bull****.

The Yankees havent won a playoff series in 5 years. Sorry Im miserable. This team has just become so difficult to root for with fags like Arod, a trainwreck of a new stadium and overpriced free agents.

So far, Teixeira has been a complete utter bust. Maybe he should have put in some more times this offseason so he wouldnt have a "slow start." 180 million dollars. Get out of my face.

The Yankees havent won a playoff series in 5 years. Sorry Im miserable. This team has just become so difficult to root for with fags like Arod, a trainwreck of a new stadium and overpriced free agents.

So far, Teixeira has been a complete utter bust. Maybe he should have put in some more times this offseason so he wouldnt have a "slow start." 180 million dollars. Get out of my face.

I know what you mean, I hate A-Rod too and Teixeira does suck, just give it a little more time. It's a new season.

I know what you mean, I hate A-Rod too and Teixeira does suck, just give it a little more time. It's a new season.

Im sorry for the negativity. I just have never been more disgusted with an organization in my life. And Ive been a Jets fan for 25 years.

Im sorry for the negativity. I just have never been more disgusted with an organization in my life. And Ive been a Jets fan for 25 years.

You don't have to apologize. They look like total crap and after all the money they shelled out, they should produce a better product. Not to mention, New Yorkers have to pay for the sh!tty new stadium with hard-earned tax $$$.

Archived