JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was waiting for that... you're predictable if nothing else.

And now you have forced me to go back and read what you've contributed from the beginning. We'll talk soon.

No less predictable than your response to the lynch.

I'll save you the trouble. Here's what I haven't contributed....

I haven't been on 3/4 trains that had 5 or more votes.

I haven't set up a 'hammer deadline'.

I haven't then said I don't think that player is guilty, shortly after offering to hammer him.

I haven't then voted for him because he said 'I'll answer your scum buddy's question'.

I haven't tried to establish myself as a leader while doing nothing to earn it.

But now you'll come up with a how most of my posts weren't relevent as some reason to say that I'm scum. When, in reality, I've been reading and gathering information, and not just voting where you want me to vote.

And that's ok, because I'll respond with, 'If I were scum, why would I defend an innocent player who no one would bat an eye over lynching, and build a case against a player with not a single vote on him and draw attention to myself in the process.'

And then you'll come up with some other bullcrap that I haven't thought out yet.

Real quick guys...be careful with what you're saying. It's nothing that can wait until day phase, and all it can do is give the scum (and the cultist, to be fair) info.

Tommy, I agree with your thinking here. Let's save the barbs and information for the day. Right now scum is doing work and we need not give them anything more to work with. We got lucky in the sense we didnt' kill a townie with a role, I'd rather not clue them into anything. Gives us a better chance during the day and no one important getting NK'd.

:cheers:

No less predictable than your response to the lynch.

I'll save you the trouble. Here's what I haven't contributed....

I haven't been on 3/4 trains that had 5 or more votes.

I haven't set up a 'hammer deadline'.

I haven't then said I don't think that player is guilty, shortly after offering to hammer him.

I haven't then voted for him because he said 'I'll answer your scum buddy's question'.

I haven't tried to establish myself as a leader while doing nothing to earn it.

But now you'll come up with a how most of my posts weren't relevent as some reason to say that I'm scum. When, in reality, I've been reading and gathering information, and not just voting where you want me to vote.

And that's ok, because I'll respond with, 'If I were scum, why would I defend an innocent player who no one would bat an eye over lynching, and build a case against a player with not a single vote on him and draw attention to myself in the process.'

And then you'll come up with some other bullcrap that I haven't thought out yet.

This is cute. You been working on it since yesterday?

Only for quotes. :)

III wasn't that bad of a movie. Sophia Coppola was abysmal, but overall it was entertaining. It was good to see some of the obscure characters reprise their roles like the baker's son-in-law and the good bodyguard.

It was also the only movie which Andy Garcia looked tall in.

III wasn't that bad of a movie. Sophia Coppola was abysmal, but overall it was entertaining. It was good to see some of the obscure characters reprise their roles like the baker's son-in-law and the good bodyguard.

It was also the only movie which Andy Garcia looked tall in.

The movie was just misunderstood. It was great flick, just nothing near the caliber of the first 2.

If that movie didnt have "Godfather" attached to it, it would be considered a GREAT mafia movie.

The movie was just misunderstood. It was great flick, just nothing near the caliber of the first 2.

If that movie didnt have "Godfather" attached to it, it would be considered a GREAT mafia movie.

You're going to be an early vote getter with comments like that.

I guess I'll also be in the line of fire too, Vito. While I don't think it was a great mafia movie, it definately was a good one. As Jimmy mentioned, it had the burden of being affiliated with 2 of the greatest films of all time.

I guess I'll also be in the line of fire too, Vito. While I don't think it was a great mafia movie, it definately was a good one. As Jimmy mentioned, it had the burden of being affiliated with 2 of the greatest films of all time.

The whole Vatican angle was way over the top, and I had a lot of trouble buying into Andy Garcia at all. And Sophia was a disaster.

At least you have the good sense not to call it "great."

FOS: Conway :box:

The whole Vatican angle was way over the top, and I had a lot of trouble buying into Andy Garcia at all. And Sophia was a disaster.

I liked the Vatican angle, but, yes, it was way over the top. I just liked how they tied it into historical events like in GFII with the Cuban revolution.

If Coppola wasn't a nepotistic prick, he'd have hired Wynona Rider for the role. According to reports, Rider was set to get it, but Coppola wanted his daughter to do it. I liked Andy as a badass when he shot the guy who broke into his house to get info from "Willie Lopez from the Bronx."

Kiss my ass.

Kiss his ass.

Kiss both our assses.

I liked the Vatican angle, but, yes, it was way over the top. I just liked how they tied it into historical events like in GFII with the Cuban revolution.

If Coppola wasn't a nepotistic prick, he'd have hired Wynona Rider for the role. According to reports, Rider was set to get it, but Coppola wanted his daughter to do it. I liked Andy as a badass when he shot the guy who broke into his house to get info from "Willie Lopez from the Bronx."

I am history buff, maybe thats why I liked this flick. They touched on stuff that I literally studied is school. I thought Garcia as a tough guy was a good role for him...the gaining respect card from Micheal was sick.

I dont give a **** what any of you pisans think, it was good flick.

Is this going to drag out until the deadline? I figured after such a long day that you night guys would be chomping at the bit.

What am I supposed to do here? My job?

So you put in your night action immediately and now you are getting impatient that others didnt put there's in as quickly. Gotcha. Noted.

Does your crank still work? Go to a rub 'n tug. Or go feed the birds, whatever.

I was thinking he could take a walk in the family vineyard with one of his grandchildren.

Archived