JIM LEYLEND SHOULD BE FIRED

Blackout

Easily.......He had the comfort of knowing the guy on the mound, while responsible for thorwing the ball to the batter, is technically not a pitcher at this time.

That pretty much sums this up. Boy, did the Tigers overpay on that contract to the D-Train!!:confused:

i put SP since i'm not an internet spelling nazee (the word Naz-i is now censored on here???)

OMG TEH SPELLLING POLECE

you spend lots of time on the internets and you cant google search on how to spell something properly?

I didnt know how to spell it and 2 seconds later! WOW! Its spelled!

Yes. People spelling words wrong bothers me terribly. No excuses.

Laziness is a poor trait.

you spend lots of time on the internets and you cant google search on how to spell something properly?

I didnt know how to spell it and 2 seconds later! WOW! Its spelled!

Yes. People spelling words wrong bothers me terribly. No excuses.

Laziness is a poor trait.

Especially from a supposed college graduate.

Seriously - if you can't master basic spelling, why would we pay attention to anything else that comes out of your brain?

so knowing the name of the Detroit Tigers head coach is "basic spelling" these days?? :confused:

good logic Robert.

Easily.......He had the comfort of knowing the guy on the mound, while responsible for thorwing the ball to the batter, is technically not a pitcher at this time.

Hey Guns, who leaves the rotation Monday when Bondo returns? I thought it was Galarraga but after Willis latest, not so sure.i

Archived