My boss just called me from the Jets shop...

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Close, but Vicious already covered the gay angle in a much funnier way. You are showing improvement however.

The bottom line though is if I give you material like this to work with, you gotta do better.

I wasn't trying to be funny, fool. I was just stating a fact.

Nah, you've done better than this in the past. You know I hate to say this but Rutger's kicked your ass with his response.

And of course actual funny is inversely related to your perception of funny..

so .. I win!

But I'll give you it's not my best work. I didn't even photoshop you in a cage with other animals

And of course actual funny is inversely related to your perception of funny..

so .. I win!

But I'll give you it's not my best work. I didn't even photoshop you in a cage with other animals

What you should do is photoshop him eating ribs out of his mini helmet.

We'd have to get into an animated gif at that point, because we'd need to have a ninja swoop in and steal it in front of him.

Impossible. A McGriddle in Kleck's hand only has a life expectancy of 1.3 seconds. Not even the most ninja of ninja's can get there before Kleck devours that helpless little treat of goodness

Impossible. A McGriddle in Kleck's hand only has a life expectancy of 1.3 seconds. Not even the most ninja of ninja's can get there before Kleck devours that helpless little treat of goodness

It could be like that all time classic, Beverly Hill Ninja, where a Ninja of Kleck's size and stature, sweeps in, becoming his mortal enemy. Said Ninja continue's stealing Kleck's delicious food while Kleck nearly starves to death, only to be taken under the wing of a great Jedi Master of stuffing his face, Max. Under the tutelage of Max, Kleck hones his face stuffing abilities, only to engage in an epic showdown, in a zoo, with ninja monkeys.

MOTHER****ER!!! And I defended you in the Crowder thread!!! :akf:

The gloves are off now bitch!! I don't care how many hot Thai chicks you promise to hook me up with!!!

It could be like that all time classic, Beverly Hill Ninja, where a Ninja of Kleck's size and stature, sweeps in, becoming his mortal enemy. Said Ninja continue's stealing Kleck's delicious food while Kleck nearly starves to death, only to be taken under the wing of a great Jedi Master of stuffing his face, Max. Under the tutelage of Max, Kleck hones his face stuffing abilities, only to engage in an epic showdown, in a zoo, with ninja monkeys.

Post of the year!!!!! :rl:

MOTHER****ER!!! And I defended you in the Crowder thread!!! :akf:

The gloves are off now bitch!! I don't care how many hot Thai chicks you promise to hook me up with!!!

Huh? Whats with the hostility? I thought I was paying you a compliment.

yes.. but remember in this scenerio, he'd be preoccupied with a rack of ribs.. Which unless he's able to digest bone, probably takes him a little bit to work through..

Archived