I am conflicted

Maxman

I recently told a friend and her husband to meet up with a poster from JetNation. The poster that shall remain nameless made some unwanted advances towards my friends husband.

This is awkward for me because the poster was nice to them. They just didn't "swing" the same way he does. How should I handle this? Should I confront the poster and tell him how uncomfortable he made my friends?

It really doesn't matter who it is. And like I said he is going to remain nameless. But for those of you that follow things closely his code name is:

Woe Jilly and he lives in the Crand Gayman

Let me know how you think I should handle this. If needed I will go to the Gayman Island and confront him myself.

I recently told a friend and her husband to meet up with a poster from JetNation. The poster that shall remain nameless made some unwanted advances towards my friends husband.

This is awkward for me because the poster was nice to them. They just didn't "swing" the same way he does. How should I handle this? Should I confront the poster and tell him how uncomfortable he made my friends?

It really doesn't matter who it is. And like I said he is going to remain nameless. But for those of you that follow things closely his code name is:

Let me know how you think I should handle this. If needed I will go to the Gayman Island and confront him myself.

By any chance was this friend with a codename speaking at a relatives wedding?

:rl:

tell your "friend" and her husband to loosen up and enjoy life a little and stop being such prudes. Woe did nothing wrong.. just had to test the waters.

I'm going to be honest with you and say, just beacause there was some interest in your friend's husband, it does not necessarily mean there will be interest in you.

However, you'll never know unless you confront it. So follow your heart, book the flight and go for it.

Oh, and good luck.

I think the best thing to do is to send your friends some informative material on how swinging can change your life. Maybe Woe was really a god send and was brought to them to spice things up and keep their marriage interesting.

Also, it might not hurt to get some personal and professional references on Woe. Maybe if they can here some first hand accounts of the type of work that Woe can do, they will feel more comfortable with the situation.

Overall, I dont think its too big of a deal. From your story it almost sounds as if the couple was intrigued but caught off guard. IMO it sounds like with a little more information about swinging, they might become more comfortable with the idea and willing to give it a shot.

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball right over the plate when you are expecting a fastball high and tight. You decide to take the pitch because it wasnt what you were expecting and then you dont see another strike for the entire at bat. Think about it.

No, I think moeslow75 posted something to that effect after he went out on a charter with this Woe Jilly character on Crand Gayman.

yeah that was me.... there are 2 woe jillys in cayman. I'm pretty sure it was the other one who met max's friends and fawned all over that hunky hunky bruce fellow.

yeah that was me.... there are 2 woe jillys in cayman. I'm pretty sure it was the other one who met max's friends and fawned all over that hunky hunky bruce fellow.

Unreal. I met them today. Your excuse of it isn't gay if it is in "international waters" is weak. Sure it is true but it is still weak.

Oh and thanks for the gift from hell! :-P

Archived