If your ringtone is so cool...

JerryK

why do you fly across the office to shut the stupid thing off when you get a call?

Perhaps we can update Twain's famous words:

Better to silence your phone and have them think you a fool

...than to leave the cool ringer on and have them know.

sincerely, your pissed coworkers.

I leave my phone on vibrate all the time (insert sexual joke) because I hate when my phone rings obnoxiously loud in front of others.

Agreed. I only leave the ringtone on if my cell is not in my pocket and across the room and I'm doing something else.

:rl: I hear ya man. I left mine on on accident yesterday and it went off. I couldn't get to my desk quick enough. The worst is my ringtone isn't even cool, it sucks. Apparently Alltel locked this phone so I can't add my own ringtones. :cussing:

why do you fly across the office to shut the stupid thing off when you get a call?

Perhaps we can update Twain's famous words:

Better to silence your phone and have them think you a fool

...than to leave the cool ringer on and have them know.

sincerely, your pissed coworkers.

I don't have co-workers I have employees. They all love my Sanford and Son ring tone.

I leave my ringtone on all the time and as loud as possible. I hope it annoys everyone.

:lol: I used to do that with one of my older phones. You could create your own ringtone by actually enterying all of the notes. I made the most obnoxious, off key POS ringtone I could come up with and rocked it until the phone broke.

Or they hate it but don't feel like trying to find a new job in this economy. :lol:

No, all my employees find me funny and pick on me all the time. The Sanford and Son tone has to do with the fact my 11 and 13 year old boys come to the office after school and hang out doing homework in my personal office. Let's just say it's a little cluttered in that bad boy ever since I got rid of the file cabinet and got a foosball table.

I love that song. I know almost every song off that NWA album.

I felt like I needed something old school. My friends and I were obsessed with NWA and actually tried dressing up as NWA for Halloween once. I was Eazy E being that my name is Erick. I'd post pictures but it'd just give people fodder.

I felt like I needed something old school. My friends and I were obsessed with NWA and actually tried dressing up as NWA for Halloween once. I was Eazy E being that my name is Erick. I'd post pictures but it'd just give people fodder.

Me and my brothers would take dfifferent parts of the songs and do them for my dad. My old man would just sit their sipping his Chivas Regal and put his head in his hand and sigh. It was ****ing awesome.

Me and my brothers would take dfifferent parts of the songs and do them for my dad. My old man would just sit their sipping his Chivas Regal and put his head in his hand and sigh. It was ****ing awesome.

Lol, I'd love to see you bust out in some "Express yourself"

My ringtone is just something by Staind, but if I put it on vibrate only, then I can't tell the difference between a call and a text and I love my text sound. I have a short clip of Godzilla roaring. Makes for some interesting comments if I get a text while I'm at the urinal. "Down boy!!!" :)

Archived