JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

This isn't a strong case at all. The chances seem to favor getting a few townies killed the first day or two. Point two makes no sense to Arsis.

Unvote Crusher.

Want to see how things play out now. Don't want to have more innocents die yet so Arsis is going to wait to vote.

The case against Crusher isn't falling apart?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is idiotic... Arsis has all but claimed to be powerless now, so odds are the only special knowledge you had was the alignment of 2 other innocents. The fact that you don't claim to see your rebirth as benefitial to the town is bizzare. Confirmed innocents are what tightens the noose on scum!!!

I never said that is wasnt beneficial. It was obvious I was brought in as town and below is why...

JiF was added toward the end of the night phase, only a short time before the night ended. You and your scum team certainly submitted your NK of doggin before it was confirmed that JiF was coming back.

This makes me nervous of CTM right now...and Slats still.

Pac is starting to seem like a frustrated innocent, but he is such a numbnuts, its hard to really tell. If he is innocent, he has by far put together the worst 2 games of mafia since we have started playing back on JI.

While I'm typically an early name for investigation under normal circumstances, I've taken down two innocent players thus far...

If you were the cop, wouldn't you submit my name?

Yes. If it was a normal cop role. Of course, that's complete speculation, but like I said, I'm getting more frustrated town vibes than scum vibes from Pac atm. I could be totally off base, though, that's why I need to reread.

Pac is starting to seem like a frustrated innocent, but he is such a numbnuts, its hard to really tell. If he is innocent, he has by far put together the worst 2 games of mafia since we have started playing back on JI.

I have put together a horrible game by being active and voting guys I think are guilty? When the smoke clears we'll see who was right.

Yes. If it was a normal cop role. Of course, that's complete speculation, but like I said, I'm getting more frustrated town vibes than scum vibes from Pac atm. I could be totally off base, though, that's why I need to reread.

I think the reason we haven't any confirmations of innocents from the cop today is because I think I blocked the cop last night.

The case against Crusher isn't falling apart?

Well.. the train is, but not he case :D

I never said that is wasnt beneficial. It was obvious I was brought in as town and below is why...

This makes me nervous of CTM right now...and Slats still.

If you're innocent, why don't you think a little harder about that before making me explain it..

I have put together a horrible game by being active and voting guys I think are guilty? When the smoke clears we'll see who was right.

Arsis thinks you miss the point of this game. The fact that SMC and Smash were innocent makes their play worse not better. If you truly are town and your get lynched when we are being cautious that says bad things about your style of play. Arsis is begging the innocent players not to make it harder than it has to be by acting like arrogant scum. It makes you seem like you have no argument and no case which makes more people vote for you.

You are defending terribly. You have played terribly. You still havent answered the question I asked you pages ago.

If the smoke clears and you are innocent, you have put together the 2 worst games I have ever seen. Sorry, I'm not being a dick, but you arent doing anything to help yourself.

Well.. the train is, but not he case :D

If you're innocent, why don't you think a little harder about that before making me explain it..

I'm innocent and I dont need to think harder.

What are you trying to accomplish with questioining whether I'm innocent or not? To me, it looks like you are trying to confuse by adding an name to the mix when anyone with half a brain knows I'm innocent.

Arsis thinks you miss the point of this game. The fact that SMC and Smash were innocent makes their play worse not better. If you truly are town and your get lynched when we are being cautious that says bad things about your style of play. Arsis is begging the innocent players not to make it harder than it has to be by acting like arrogant scum. It makes you seem like you have no argument and no case which makes more people vote for you.

Bingo. How are 2 newbs like Arsis and Klecko out playing and thinking CTM and Pac who have been playing these games since they were first introduced to us back at JI?

I'm innocent and I dont need to think harder.

What are you trying to accomplish with questioining whether I'm innocent or not? To me, it looks like you are trying to confuse by adding an name to the mix when anyone with half a brain knows I'm innocent.

I'm not adding ****, I just said we shouldn't consider you a confirmed innocent, like I would maybe 1 or 2 other players.. and you should think harder.

Bingo. How are 2 newbs like Arsis and Klecko out playing and thinking CTM and Pac who have been playing these games since they were first introduced to us back at JI?

Klecko couldn't outthink me if I gave him a 2 week headstart..

I'm not adding ****, I just said we shouldn't consider you a confirmed innocent, like I would maybe 1 or 2 other players.. and you should think harder.

You're already backing off your warning to JiF.

Glenn, seriously. All kidding aside. You are a moron and you suck at this game. You've completely buried yourself.

You're already backing off your warning to JiF.

Glenn, seriously. All kidding aside. You are a moron and you suck at this game. You've completely buried yourself.

Ok, dope..

The timeline was Jvor added Jif back in and extended the night by several hours and said "all night actions have to be in by 7pm or they are forfeited. Correct?

Given how long the night phase was, there's only three plausible reasons why jvor would do that 1) He was trying to not give away info by makign it appear that some night actions had not been turned in 2) Jif is scum and his teammates were waiting until they figured out the replacement before putting in the NK 3) Jif has a power of some kind himself

Do i need to explain the rest?

LOL!!!

What am I thinking harder about?

Ok, dope..

The timeline was Jvor added Jif back in and extended the night by several hours and said "all night actions have to be in by 7pm or they are forfeited. Correct?

Given how long the night phase was, there's only three plausible reasons why jvor would do that 1) He was trying to not give away info by makign it appear that some night actions had not been turned in 2) Jif is scum and his teammates were waiting until they figured out the replacement before putting in the NK 3) Jif has a power of some kind himself

Do i need to explain the rest?

And which is the most likely ya friggin' retard?

And which is the most likely ya friggin' retard?

Maybe, but if so.... Can you explain to me the benefit of claiming he's a 100% confirmed innocent?

Also, which group might be able to eliminate 1 of those options right off the bat?

Maybe, but if so.... Can you explain to me the benefit of claiming he's a 100% confirmed innocent?

Also, which group might be able to eliminate 1 of those options right off the bat?

At this point, there's no way to confirm JiF in either direction...

But the fact is, the case can be made in either direction...

Honestly, though, I think he was brought back because there was no one else, and it wasn't the best case scenario for either team. Desperate times, but this game was too deep for anyone to catch up, so JVOR did the best he could here.

Isnt the idea to figure out who's innocent and who is scum? So wouldnt me being confirmed 100% innocent give us one less person to focus on? Did you just start playing this game? The scum obviously knows whats up, so me acting like I may or may not be scum is pointless. I'm most likely dead tonight anyway.

Not sure I get your 2nd question.

Isnt the idea to figure out who's innocent and who is scum? So wouldnt me being confirmed 100% innocent give us one less person to focus on? Did you just start playing this game? The scum obviously knows whats up, so me acting like I may or may not be scum is pointless. I'm most likely dead tonight anyway.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Chan seems to be attempting to set you up as tomorrow's lynch victim.

At this point, there's no way to confirm JiF in either direction...

But the fact is, the case can be made in either direction...

Honestly, though, I think he was brought back because there was no one else, and it wasn't the best case scenario for either team. Desperate times, but this game was too deep for anyone to catch up, so JVOR did the best he could here.

Agreed 100%

Ideally yes, but I highly doubt you will be lynched today no matter what, and if you are a confirmed innocent that may have a power (that isn't known), you'll shirely die tonight.. which you already acknowledged..

Arsis and Kleck (thanks btw, brilliant play revealing your power)* are two confirmed innocents that the scum would assume aren't cops, so I'd venture to guess that scum would prefer to take out a confirmed innocent with some unknown night action, then 2 with known, but perhaps less dangerous night actions..

So, from my perspective, you are either scum, or at this point, tonight's target for scum. ANd if you have some kind of pro-town night action, it'd be a shame to offer you up to the scum the way klecktard is..

*The reason your play is dumb is that it's very likely that the scum are keen to take down 2 players right now far more then any other; the cop and the vig. You've just taken yourself out of running for both of them, making it more likely they'll find what they are after tonight..

That's funny I thought the point of this game was to try and figure out who scum is and have fun while doing it. If you can't see that I post in a certain way for entertainment value than I think it's Arsis who is missing the point.

Frankly all you've done all game is post in a pompous style critiquing everyones play because you have the benefit of being assumed innocent due to speaking in the 3rd person.

That's funny I thought the point of this game was to try and figure out who scum is and have fun while doing it. If you can't see that I post in a certain way for entertainment value than I think it's Arsis who is missing the point.

Frankly all you've done all game is post in a pompous style critiquing everyones play because you have the benefit of being assumed innocent due to speaking in the 3rd person.

Is that why Arsis is presumed innocent? Oh well, It's not like that matters anymore. No one can presume anything about me now. There is a 50% chance Arsis could have changed alignment. Which confirms I was innocent.

Arsis has just been injected with serum. Alignment has 50% probability of changing.

Pray to god rng is in your favor heroes :)

This is bad cause now we don't know if we are dealing with 5 or 6 scum and when end game is. Something we have to consider if the numbers tighten anymore..

Now this is sad, a player in his first game (doggins game doesnt count) picked up on this and guys like CTM, Pac and Slats are actually trying to pass the idea of me being scum.

I don't know why you're trying to lump me in with anyone.

You definitely have my attention, but at no time have I accused you of being anything. I asked why you're so certain about EY - you're the one who chose to jump from there to me trying to pass along some idea.

As hard as you seemed determined to push, I'm absolutely not ready to consider you a 100% confirmed innocent.

You could always ask. Arsis is the type of guy who tells the truth :D

Lol.. I guess there wasn't a 50% chance at removing the post restriction.. ;) The seems to me like an attempt to weaken a player, like a politician type role, why were you targetted though? Who is the natural enemy of the avengers?

Arsis and Kleck (thanks btw, brilliant play revealing your power)* are two confirmed innocents that the scum would assume aren't cops, so I'd venture to guess that scum would prefer to take out a confirmed innocent with some unknown night action, then 2 with known, but perhaps less dangerous night actions..

When did Kleck become a confirmed innocent? The only one I had for certain was Arsis...

Arsis has just been injected with serum. Alignment has 50% probability of changing.

But so much for that.

Man. What villain would that be? Makes no sense as a townie power.

This is bad cause now we don't know if we are dealing with 5 or 6 scum and when end game is. Something we have to consider if the numbers tighten anymore..

Yep, that sucks ...

When did Kleck become a confirmed innocent? The only one I had for certain was Arsis...

Lol.. actually not sure. I just had him and arsis down.. I think it was all of the spiderman stuff that sounded believable (although with those child bearing hips, i'd offer he should've been wonder women)

Archived