JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

So your next target is someone that assuming has a power town role who we think could possibly be Spiderman?

Dude, are you seriously playing this bad of a game?

No... he's scum.

Unfortunately, unless the Vig steps up, it's not going to matter.

Arisis, if you're assuring me you're innocent, where are you leaning towards voting.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still feel that role blocker is more of a traditional scum role than town role, and your "reveal" was bizarre at best. When CTM labeled you as a confirmed innocent, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. I've been in and out today, checking in when I can. I could've.

Yes, but we have had how many power town roles killed at this point? He is probably the one of only 2 maybe 3 left with a power role since this game seems to sup'ed up.

He is saying the town needs more than a lynch. They need the vig to take a chance. If you can believe what he says.

If we're offering up suggestions for the Vig I think they should spin a wheel with EY, Klecks, and JIFs name on it and blast whoever it lands on.

Some assume I am scum and they couldn't be more wrong.

BTW... I'd kick Spidermans ass.

Doesnt the Green Goblin lose to Spiderman in the end ;)

Looks like Slats sucks too.

No, he is just not thinking about what we know and whats possibly left. He hasnt been bad throughout the whole game like you have.

I have nothing left to say until this day plays itself out.

My vote is on Pac. Unless he claims a role that makes sense, that will not change.

The Vig needs to take a risk...

1) Pac

2) CTM

3) LaOut

It's up to you, but I'd start from the top and work our way down.

I have one other name I'm very confident is innocent, but wont reveal it yet, vig, if you're going to shoot outside of that list... shoot me. I've done my best and if the town is going to lose right now, then I'd hate it to be someone at random.

Don't know what else to say... here's hoping.

So your next target is someone that assuming has a power town role who we think could possibly be Spiderman?

That's EY's theory, not sure why we should all climb on board. He also suggested that Irish was the Invisible Woman casting a secret vote. Irish says he's innocent, but he's neither IW nor casting a secret vote.

Seems to me that a scum character would be more likely to quietly accept someone's guess. Like Klecko seems to've done.

10-6 means we lynch an innocent and it's 9-6... an innocent dies at night, and it's 8-6...

8-6 means that we need 8 votes lynch... which means we need every single innocent to vote for a scum member in order to get a kill... which leaves us at 8-5, then 7-5... which means we AGAIN will need every single innocent member to vote to kill scum... which brings us to 7-4, then 6-4... which means, again we'll need all 6 players...

The vig absolutely must shoot right now...

Pac or CTM if you trust me.

Whoever you want if you don't.

It's only day 3, but based on this potential development, the game is basically over.

If these numbers are true and we do need the Vig to take a shot at someone, wouldn't Arsis be the logical choice considering his "serum injection" is what makes things somehow even more uncertain?

Is it not obvious "why" he was targeted? I might have had something to do with that on my proclamation of his innocence. That said, right now, with what just happened I'm nervous about Verbal.

Verbal was onto Arsis. I posted why I he was wasting a vote on Arsis, and then this happened after claiming he missed that post. WIFOM. Maybe, but I like it.

Vote Verbal

hmm... Wasn't that LAout?

That's EY's theory, not sure why we should all climb on board. He also suggested that Irish was the Invisible Woman casting a secret vote. Irish says he's innocent, but he's neither IW nor casting a secret vote.

Seems to me that a scum character would be more likely to quietly accept someone's guess. Like Klecko seems to've done.

Just to address this...

We can assume Spiderman is in this game, no? And if so, if I named a wrong player, the real spiderman would be in a frenzy right now trying to get klecko lynched and me lynched... and I would never do that because it's too easy to be wrong... It's obvious I'm right about Klecko.

Ask Irish why in 1621 posts, he's yet to vote?

Reading through I have to agree with Yellin. We're in a bad way in this game regardless of whether or not Arsis has been indeed made scum. I'm voting Pac because I think it's the best way for the town to go right now. I like the case on him, especially the one put together by shutout.

Just to address this...

We can assume Spiderman is in this game, no? And if so, if I named a wrong player, the real spiderman would be in a frenzy right now trying to get klecko lynched and me lynched... and I would never do that because it's too easy to be wrong... It's obvious I'm right about Klecko.

Can I just say that I had not seen this comment when I voted there now.

Just to address this...

Maybe he's Uatu (the Watcher) and is sworn not to interfere? ;)

What I say is 100% true based on the facts of the game.

The only point of debate is who to shoot.

I would agree about Pac, but if you take out the F4 being 4 people for sure who know who each other are, including Irish being Mrs. Richards, then the odds down to 50%. How could scum play as stupid as he is playing? Wouldn't his teammates have told him to quit the bull**** by now?

If these numbers are true and we do need the Vig to take a shot at someone, wouldn't Arsis be the logical choice considering his "serum injection" is what makes things somehow even more uncertain?

Yes and No.

Yes, it makes sense by the #s. No, because if we're wrong, the game is over. It's obvious who scum is at this point... Wolverine is playing on the side of the good, and hopefully needs to see what's going on.

If we need to, I will claim my power, which will get me killed at night, but at least it will help lend credibility to my argument.

Reading through I have to agree with Yellin. We're in a bad way in this game regardless of whether or not Arsis has been indeed made scum. I'm voting Pac because I think it's the best way for the town to go right now. I like the case on him, especially the one put together by shutout.

Nice timing...

Just to address this...

Lol..Doh!

Can you be more obvious Slats?

No, he is just not thinking about what we know and whats possibly left. He hasnt been bad throughout the whole game like you have.

Just to address this...

Do you guys know something, or are you theorizing? I'd love to be in the loop if you know something. Is Spidey an Avenger? Is this something JiF knows from his previous life?

Because Arsis was 100% innocent before hand and is only 50% at worst right now. You're going to take a shot at someone based on the flip of a coin? Best bet, IMO, is too wait me out and see if my behavior changes in any way. See if Arsis starts voting against the town. I say the vig should take a shot but if he takes Arsis out it will be a waste.

To answer EY about who Arsis is leaning toward right now. It's PAC but arsis can not tell if he is a bad player or a good scum. Arsis is about 75% sure and would have no problem being the final vote on him. There is just a little hesitance now as long as there is time so as to get more information and get in right.

Do you guys know something, or are you theorizing? I'd love to be in the loop if you know something. Is Spidey an Avenger? Is this something JiF knows from his previous life?

Spidey is not an avenger.

I don't KNOW that Klecko is Spiderman, what I do KNOW is that he claimed roleblocker.

I also am confident that Spiderman is in this game, he's had three freakin' films for gods sakes.

I am also confident, that unlike what SMC believed 'superman doesn't make sense as a doc', all peoples powers are somehow tied to their characters, at least in some way. Spiderman could catch a player in his web, thus preventing him from acting.

I don't KNOW any of this for sure, but all of it is enough to make me think moving in the Klecko direction is a bad idea.

Yes and No.

Yes, it makes sense by the #s. No, because if we're wrong, the game is over. It's obvious who scum is at this point... Wolverine is playing on the side of the good, and hopefully needs to see what's going on.

If we need to, I will claim my power, which will get me killed at night, but at least it will help lend credibility to my argument.

Arsis would love to bite the bullet and be NKED to prove that he is still innocent and help set the town up but knows those scummy bastids have no reason to NK me.

If we're offering up suggestions for the Vig I think they should spin a wheel with EY, Klecks, and JIFs name on it and blast whoever it lands on.

:bag:

Well, the only reason that I am climbing on board is because I was thinking Spiderman as well when Kleck revealed his power. Only because I know nothing about comics and I immediately thougth of Spiderman and his web blocking just as EY did...

Ok... This hero is leaving work shortly, having dinner with his father, and then helping his best friend move into his apartment... so, he's going to be out of touch for most of the day.

I really don't have anything more to add, and can only clarify my thoughts further.

We need AT LEAST 1 scum to go down today or it's over...

I'll be busy for the next couple hours and might not be able to post much.

I'd hoped logic would prevail but apparently I have to spell it out a little more clearly for some of you. Not to mention the non scum who are voting me are ticking me off.

EY is terribly wrong AGAIN! My role is the ability to absorb the power of a hero who has already died. You guys want to guess who I took?

Jeez some of you are frustrating.

I'd hoped logic would prevail but apparently I have to spell it out a little more clearly for some of you. Not to mention the non scum who are voting me are ticking me off.

EY is terribly wrong AGAIN! My role is the ability to absorb the power of a hero who has already died. You guys want to guess who I took?

Jeez some of you are frustrating.

Hmm...Parasite and Absorbing Man are villains. I'm trying to think of heroes who would be able to do this.

Jeez with some of you.

There's another power that could easily be scum.

Hmm...Parasite and Absorbing Man are villains. I'm trying to think of heroes who would be able to do this.

There is one hero I know of who would fir this bill but she is a bit of a stretch to be in this game. A bubble character, as it were. Arsis needs to think more about this.

Archived