Jeter's best year since 1999

Blackout

You should be banned for this. You should really be executed but I'd settle for a ban.

Ok Francis.....:rolleyes:

What does Jeter have to do with that? CLOWN!

That my post was able to draw such a response show that it is a touchy subject. Have some doubt about a 35yo resurgence?

That my post was able to draw such a response show that it is a touchy subject. Have some doubt about a 35yo resurgence?

Resurgence? Guy never went anywhere.

I'm not sure what is supposed to be demeaning or insulting about calling me the wrong name and posting a smilie. Could you let me know so I can feel the appropriate amount of outrage.

I'm not sure what is supposed to be demeaning or insulting about calling me the wrong name and posting a smilie. Could you let me know so I can feel the appropriate amount of outrage.

He doesn't know how to troll. Quite sad and annoying.

First thing first, what can be inferred from BO's original post? Jeter has been playing subpar. I thought he was pretty good a few seasons ago (2006) and has been fairly consistent for the decade, but that is just my humble opinion.

Lastly, the Francis reference while a bit obscure is from the movie Stripes. "Lighten up Francis!"

First thing first, what can be inferred from BO's original post? Jeter has been playing subpar. I thought he was pretty good a few seasons ago (2006) and has been fairly consistent for the decade, but that is just my humble opinion.

Lastly, the Francis reference while a bit obscure is from the movie Stripes. "Lighten up Francis!"

inferred? There is only one way to interpret his post. Jeter is having a very good season. Better than his great season 3 years ago possibly as good as he has played 10 years ago. He has not had any terrible years in that span and has been one of the most consistent players in the league.

:rolleyes:

You said you recently graduated college right?

Look at the title of this thread. Your title. Screw it seeing you are missing the forest for the trees.

What conclusion can be drawn from the title of this thread?

You could draw the conclusion that you believe he has been playing subpar.

The guy consistently hits in the 300s and competes for MVP, silver slugger and golden glove awards.......and this is his best year since 99? Just sayin'.

That Jeter is a consistent player who had a career year in 99 and is having one ten years later in 09.

What a clown you are!

All it shows is how pathetic boston/new england sports fans really are.

If there is one player the WORLD does not suspect it's Derek Jeter!

Obviously sux fans are JEALOUS!

What a clown you are!

Why are you getting all hot an bothered when I am just f'ing with you?

Lighten up Francis. Save your heart attack for something that really matters.

Why are you getting all hot an bothered when I am just f'ing with you?

Lighten up Francis. Save your heart attack for something that really matters.

Because, at an age at which a player should be declining, Jeter is having a career year.

Nothing fishy at all.

Because, at an age at which a player should be declining, Jeter is having a career year.

Nothing fishy at all.

Why is Jeter above reproach? There is not one player who played in the late 90's who shouldn't be suspected.

Suspect all you want, nothing has ever connected him to using or testing positive.

Can't say that for the faces of the sux though.

You're such a lovable young man. I just want to give you a big hug and tell that everything is going to be all right.

I honestly don't think he's done them. However, I certainly won't be surprised when it surfaces that his name is on that list.

Archived