Jeter's best year since 1999

Blackout

You're such a lovable young man. I just want to give you a big hug and tell that everything is going to be all right.

I honestly don't think he's done them. However, I certainly won't be surprised when it surfaces that his name is on that list.

Until that day, there is no reason for me to think he's dirty. Oh and hug yo mama. :)

Hey Jaded -- I know you just came back but let's avoid personal attacks. Even if you are talking to a Red Sox fan, no reason to curse at them.

"Sorry ass" is a curse now? Max has gone soft because of his new partnership/sponsers. Sell out.

Oh, he's definitely getting his number retired. Im talking about an actual monument. Only Ruth, Gehrig, Dimaggio, Mantle and Huggins have one.

He is going to retire with 6 or 7 Word Series Championships. Definitely gets one.

Why is Jeter above reproach? There is not one player who played in the late 90's who shouldn't be suspected.

I agree....I think every player must prove he is innocent rather than guilty

Right now all players should be considered guilty by association

He has never tested positive nor been accused by anyone to have done it. He was on a team with Canseco. You're telling me Canseco say Jeter do roids and never said anything about it? Bull****. Canseco would be all over that ****. All the Yankees who went down and his name was never even mentioned.

He has never tested positive nor been accused by anyone to have done it. He was on a team with Canseco. You're telling me Canseco say Jeter do roids and never said anything about it? Bull****. Canseco would be all over that ****. All the Yankees who went down and his name was never even mentioned.

A 35 year old is having a career year, defensively and offensively. Any other player in the league and you guys would be all over it.

A 35 year old is having a career year, defensively and offensively. Any other player in the league and you guys would be all over it.

He isn't doing that much better than 06. He isn't hitting 40 homeruns. He isn't hitting for more avg then he has ever hit in his life. He isn't going well above and beyond his capabilities. He is just been on a hot streak. I would think that if he were juicing he would be caught. There is in and off season testing, no? Roids help you build muscle. Does he weight more? Does he seem stronger? You people think roids are some magic get better at baseball pill when it is not. Roids are not going to give someone skill. It is going to give them more muscle mass and more strength and fitness. So I ask you, does he look bigger and stronger? Does he have bitch **** like a-rod? Is he head getting bigger? He has none of the signs of being a juicer. He is just having a good year. If he tests positive he is a P.O.S. and shouldn't get into the hall.

The only way to prove yourself innocent is to not prove yourself guilty. As of now, Jeter and everyone else that has never tested positive is innocent. It's unfair to judge anyone by association, in any sense.

The only way to prove yourself innocent is to not prove yourself guilty. As of now, Jeter and everyone else that has never tested positive is innocent. It's unfair to judge anyone by association, in any sense.

Hey, junior. There's one thing you're going to learn in the next couple of years.

Life isn't fair.

And Jeter does roids.

Canseco would love to have something on Jeter. It would sell a million copies. He never said ****. The trainer from the Mitchell report said nothing about Jeter when like 11 Yankees were named in that report. There isn't even hearsay or circumstantial evidence in this case. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch. People who try to say Jeter is juicing are trolls and their opinions are floccinaucinihilipilification

Canseco would love to have something on Jeter. It would sell a million copies. He never said ****. The trainer from the Mitchell report said nothing about Jeter when like 11 Yankees were named in that report. There isn't even hearsay or circumstantial evidence in this case. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch. People who try to say Jeter is juicing are trolls and their opinions are floccinaucinihilipilification

I am no troll, but my opinion does count, sir.

To tell the truth, I don't think he's done them. He's too smart for that. IRL, he's a jackass though.

I am no troll, but my opinion does count, sir.

To tell the truth, I don't think he's done them. He's too smart for that. IRL, he's a jackass though.

I just don't think Jeter or Mo are juicing. I don't think Paul O'Neill juiced but if you tell me his freak outs were roid rage that would at least make a bit of sense. To my knowledge, there is nothing on Jeter.

Why is he a jackass?

For the record, I hope Jeter had not done roids

But what has happened to the game, and all the cheating that goes on it would not suprise me in the least if he has

I feel the same way about him as i do Pedroia, as I do Papi

They're all guilty in some way, until proven otherwise

For the record, I hope Jeter had not done roids

But what has happened to the game, and all the cheating that goes on it would not suprise me in the least if he has

I feel the same way about him as i do Pedroia, as I do Papi

They're all guilty in some way, until proven otherwise

I think that the Mitchell report and canseco not mentioning Jeter is proof enough for now.

Why is he a jackass?

I don't know why he is. It could be genetics. It could be his upbringing. I'm not going to get into the nature vs. nurture debate.

I've met him several times, and he was a jackass. I'd like to say that I was biased because of my hatred of all things Yankee, but it's just not true. I actually like the Steinbrenners, they're good people.

Life isn't fair.

I've never understood why people always say that when you say something is unfair. Obviously life is unfair if you just said that something within life is unfair. I mean, people take that saying as some sort of prophecy when it's just so apparent from the original "that's unfair" that it's quite rendered redundant.

In my opinion, at the very least.

Archived