Anyone see Cindy's LOGO?

afosomf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newsflash Goofballs: Proceeds go to CHARITY.

Yikes, your envy goes deep, folks. No wonder you cheer for Green.

please provide link

i did a google and found nothing about charity

Christ between him and his squeeze they must be worth 100 million

i would hope the proceeds go to charity..could be greed

please provide link

i did a google and found nothing about charity

Christ between him and his squeeze they must be worth 100 million

i would hope the proceeds go to charity..could be greed

Gosh, what a bunch of envious haters you all are. Living is sin-city (Boston:rolleyes:) I see what many of you do not. He's huge in the One Org, Best Buddies (special needs kids) and Krafts own Charitable Endeavors. Just a few months ago he purchased 1,000 laptops for a school in Boston. His wife is big into saving the planet or some such nonsense. But you are right...they are rich. Wouldn't call him greedy though....I mean this dude has restructured his contract a few times - to FAVOR THE TEAM. Then again, he is in a position to be able to do so. :D But you are right - he must be making a bundle on TB.....just like Max and JN. :rolleyes:

Gosh, what a bunch of envious haters you all are. Living is sin-city (Boston:rolleyes:) I see what many of you do not. He's huge in the One Org, Best Buddies (special needs kids) and Krafts own Charitable Endeavors. Just a few months ago he purchased 1,000 laptops for a school in Boston. His wife is big into saving the planet or some such nonsense. But you are right...they are rich. Wouldn't call him greedy though....I mean this dude has restructured his contract a few times - to FAVOR THE TEAM. Then again, he is in a position to be able to do so. :D But you are right - he must be making a bundle on TB.....just like Max and JN. :rolleyes:

I know you know this already....Cindy has to donate $ to charity otherwise

Uncle Sam gets a much bigger piece of pie

All i know is that i see that Logo On PTI and did a google and found nothing

about proceeds

Of course my google search may be off

"turd with a logo hat" lol

I'm sure Cindy is fine...BTW i have same issue with Tiger....How much

Money does one need? $100m $500m $1B?

Archived