sanchez' biggest flaw so far....

neckdemon

Without a doubt. Seriously, for those who have watched NFL longer than me - Has a rookie QB ever started the season and looked so good in his first two starts? Flacco and Ryan were great last season but struggled somewhat early on. This kid has stepped in and looks like he's been doing it his whole life.

Dan Marino. We finally got ours. :cheers:

My prediction is that tipped/batted balls will be one of Sanchez' negatives.

Jbro I disagree... Sanchez has an over the top delivery whichs adds a few inches .

I cant say this is a fact but I would be willing to bet if you compared release points of NFL QB's Sanchez would be in the top five in the NFL at the release point. Most QB's throw with their arm at 3/4 if you compare that to an over the top delivery a bit of height is added to the throw. With Sanchez at 6-2 and Manning at 6-5 their relese point would be pretty even. Also his fantastic foot work in the pocket helps him to get in good position and find the passing lanes.

Without a doubt. Seriously, for those who have watched NFL longer than me - Has a rookie QB ever started the season and looked so good in his first two starts? Flacco and Ryan were great last season but struggled somewhat early on. This kid has stepped in and looks like he's been doing it his whole life.

He has a head coach who gives him confidence. He has a team that trusts him to do what it takes to win. And a defense thats relentless so he does not have to try and carry the team on his back. Add all that up and it = success.

White people really can't get over this inferiority complex they feel about other races. It's not our fault you guys don't have dominant genes. You think that if you guys were really the master race your genes wouldn't be so recessive.

lol tough but fair.

biggest concern about Sanchez is how he will do in inclement weather. no one really knows b.c he's never done it and it could happen in this division. his arm is strong but it's not crazy throw through a windstorm type strong.

my limited experience, people from the west coast who grew up there never really get used to a frigid winter east coast day. Will Sanchez freeze in the snow? I hope not but it's one of those "stay tuned" type of questions that will probably take several seasons to answer.

lol tough but fair.

biggest concern about Sanchez is how he will do in inclement weather. no one really knows b.c he's never done it and it could happen in this division. his arm is strong but it's not crazy throw through a windstorm type strong.

my limited experience, people from the west coast who grew up there never really get used to a frigid winter east coast day. Will Sanchez freeze in the snow? I hope not but it's one of those "stay tuned" type of questions that will probably take several seasons to answer.

Bitonti I agree, we dont know how Sanchez will do in Bad weather but the key to winning games in bad weather is Holding on to the football. So if Sanchez plays within his means in the bad weather he should be fine. Every QB has Issues in Bad weather one bad wind gust could mean a pick six. Coaching and a dominating defense usually prevails.

Archived