****The Official New York Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Day Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why you guys like B.Schott so much. The Titans are the absolute worst passing D in the league, and are the best against the run I believe, or are one of the best. So what does our genius OC do? Waste 2 of 3 downs almost without fail every 1st down series on runs. All the success we've had is through the air, but he insists on running into a brick wall over and over again.

With a competent NFL OC, the Jets are up 3 TDs and this game is over by the first half. You guys choose to blame Mangini, who is a terrible coach, but this OC is not the genius people swear he is. This OC is the only one in the NFL that won't pass on the Titans this year to build a nice lead.

Only this OC would call 2 runs after a 47 yard bomb, then expect the QB to punch it on third down, from about 10 yards out.

I don't understand why you guys like B.Schott so much. The Titans are the absolute worst passing D in the league, and are the best against the run I believe, or are one of the best. So what does our genius OC do? Waste 2 of 3 downs almost without fail every 1st down series on runs. All the success we've had is through the air, but he insists on running into a brick wall over and over again.

With a competent NFL OC, the Jets are up 3 TDs and this game is over by the first half. You guys choose to blame Mangini, who is a terrible coach, but this OC is not the genius people swear he is. This OC is the only one in the NFL that won't pass on the Titans this year to build a nice lead.

Only this OC would call 2 runs after a 47 yard bomb, then expect the QB to punch it on third down, from about 10 yards out.

LOL, who likes Schotty? Everyone's always complaining about him, justly.

I am pretty sure me and others have called for his head multiple times in this thread alone...

Archived