****The Official New York Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Day Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe we should just close the thread.

yes, because thats the point I was making? some of you people are unbelievable. I started a gameday thread omg I blew the game because the thread starter becomes the coach for the game, I shoulda known starting this thread would put me in complete control of the game...

yes, because thats the point I was making? some of you people are unbelievable. I started a gameday thread omg I blew the game because the thread starter becomes the coach for the game, I shoulda known starting this thread would put me in complete control of the game...

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I just said.

SHOULD'VE? DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE THREAD MAKER WAS IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE GAME. THAT'S COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

The funny thing is I only get the blame for a bad play but nothing for the good plays and the lead we've had for most of the game.

STFu and never make another game thread again. :)

I cannot deal with this level of stress!

Archived