Get your Braylon Edwards Jets jersey today!

Ha!!!

Why would I buy a jersey of a player that I absolutely did not want this organization to draft? Then again, why would I ever buy a jersey? They're ghey.

So you're finally seeing the light, and jumping off the Gholston bandwagon.

Thank God. You might have been the only one left.

love the B. Scott jersey, but really wish people would stop buying the Titans jerseys. I'm so sick of it. But as long as people keep buying it's not going away.

If they are going to do throwbacks, they should do the all green with JETS written out on the helmets. More people would prefer to see that.

Say what you will, at least they wear their own colors, ridiculous as they may be.

Say what you will, but without the Titans of NY there are no New York Jets. They are every bit a part of this franchise. Reason why this is the 50th season, not the 47th.

love the B. Scott jersey, but really wish people would stop buying the Titans jerseys. I'm so sick of it. But as long as people keep buying it's not going away.

If they are going to do throwbacks, they should do the all green with JETS written out on the helmets. More people would prefer to see that.

winner.

Yes. I definitely want to relive the glory days of the Rich Kotite era. Fun fun!

So why don't you buy some of those, maybe they will start to wear them then. :rolleyes:

Say what you will, but without the Titans of NY there are no New York Jets. They are every bit a part of this franchise. Reason why this is the 50th season, not the 47th.

:rl:

You think this has anything to do with the 'proud' history of the NY Titans?

It is 100% a financial move. The New York Jets wear green. You want to remember the Titans (see what I did there?), put up an exhibit in the new stadium. Marching the team out there in blue, white, gold is absurd.

Actually yes. Believe it or not, a lot of us grew up loving that uniform.

No, you grew up loving the green & white, without the black trim. The 90's with black trim was what I grew up loving. I wouldn't mind dealing with a throwback of those uniforms, but I prefer the Titans of NY. Color change is never a bad thing.

Did we win anything with the Titans of NY uniforms? Nope.

Did we win anything with the 80's or 90's uniforms? Nope.

Not like there is any special meaning. In fact those 80's uniforms should bring back heartbreak more than anything else.

:rl:

You think this has anything to do with the 'proud' history of the NY Titans?

It is 100% a financial move. The New York Jets wear green. You want to remember the Titans (see what I did there?), put up an exhibit in the new stadium. Marching the team out there in blue, white, gold is absurd.

It is no secret that they did this to sell more merchandise, anyone with a 1/2 a brain would realize that. Still, without the Titans of NY, there are no New York Jets. I don't mind wearing those jerseys twice a year if it means my favorite team is around.

It is no secret that they did this to sell more merchandise, anyone with a 1/2 a brain would realize that. Still, without the Titans of NY, there are no New York Jets. I don't mind wearing those jerseys twice a year if it means my favorite team is around.

So, your hypothesis falls somewhere along the lines of: If the Jets don't wear the NY Titans jersey, then your favorite team wouldn't be around.

Before you respond, think about what you wrote.

So, your hypothesis falls somewhere along the lines of: If the Jets don't wear the NY Titans jersey, then your favorite team wouldn't be around.

Before you respond, think about what you wrote.

I continue to say that without the Titans of NY, the New York Jets would've never been around. I will gladly wear those uniforms to symbolize the beginning of this franchise.

I continue to say that without the Titans of NY, the New York Jets would've never been around. I will gladly wear those uniforms to symbolize the beginning of this franchise.

That's not what you said in bold.

Regardless, color change, as you said above 'doesn't matter', I'd also disagree with that. It diffuses the atmosphere, at least visually in the stadium. It's great to see the fans all in green and white. Some teams often do thinks like blackouts or white outs. I like looking around the stadium and seeing green and white in the stands... Now we have blue and gold in the mix... God I hope it goes away soon.

Regardless, color change, as you said above 'doesn't matter', I'd also disagree with that. It diffuses the atmosphere, at least visually in the stadium. It's great to see the fans all in green and white. Some teams often do thinks like blackouts or white outs. I like looking around the stadium and seeing green and white in the stands... Now we have blue and gold in the mix... God I hope it goes away soon.

Color outs really only works in college.

By some teams I think you are referring to the Houston Texans and they can't even get everyone to wear red, there is still a good 20-25% or more of the crowd in white, black or blue.

Would be nice to have a true Green or White out, but I doubt it will happen.

You should stand at all the gates and give out green and white jerseys to everybody. :P

Meh, the beginning of the franchise is truly symbolized by the jerseys you see today. There's a reason that Parcells brought those back and not ****ing blue and gold.

Regardless, who gives a crap. The 80's Jets, for all their faults, were pretty exciting at times and the 25+ crowd might just get a kick out of it. If you don't understand why, I really don't know what else to tell you. We're talking about jerseys here dude...jerseys.

Archived