What happened to The Office?

vinnys025

Seasons 1-5 were hilarious, season 4 was my favorite. This season I'm just not finding it nearly as funny as the previous seasons, is anyone else finding this to be true? This is one of my favorite shows ever next to family guy and I'm a bit disappointed. What happened to the subtleties and such? It just doesn't seem to be there for me.

Seasons 1-5 were hilarious, season 4 was my favorite. This season I'm just not finding it nearly as funny as the previous seasons, is anyone else finding this to be true? This is one of my favorite shows ever next to family guy and I'm a bit disappointed. What happened to the subtleties and such? It just doesn't seem to be there for me.

Like every other comedy in the history of television, eventually, you run out of situations to put the characters in.

Sooner or later, Fonzie's got to jump the shark.

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing. I think Jim and Pam hurt the show. Jim's just not funny and now they are both getting pretty annoying. First episode was good, since then it has just been weak.

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing. I think Jim and Pam hurt the show. Jim's just not funny and now they are both getting pretty annoying. First episode was good, since then it has just been weak.

Jim and Pam ? How about Michael. He's annoying to death. The only show I watched this year was the wedding one and Michael's wedding "toast" was annoying as all hell. I think the show has just run it's course.

Jim and Pam ? How about Michael. He's annoying to death. The only show I watched this year was the wedding one and Michael's wedding "toast" was annoying as all hell. I think the show has just run it's course.

Maybe so. They used to have hilarious intros but I haven't seen a good one since the first episode of this season.

It's tough for a sitcom to move forward once the 5-season love interest is consummated.

Dramas do better because the 5 cast members just sleep with each other in different combinations...and every other year they bring in 2 new members and reshuffle. If ER was real, every kid in Chicago would be related to a doctor at 'County.

Archived