Those PSL's Will Be Flying Off Shelves Tomorrow

ThisYearsModel

i expect the discounts to start coming soon. i may be a season ticket holder after all.

They already discounted once, trying to spin it as an act of generosity: "Due to the recession we realize that we have priced some fans out of the market and are re-adjusting prices to meet our fans needs." Rather than: "Nobody is buying these even though we think our fans are idiots, so we will slash prices and try to trick these morons into paying money for nothing again."

What do you guys think the line will be now? They can't admit diminished expectations. I think we'll see this:

"Celebrate the Holidays with some Jets cheer! The NYJ are slashing prices during the holidays, so sign up now for your PSLs! Makes a great gift for that die hard Jets fan in your family!"

All kidding aside, this slide is going to have (and already is) a HUGE impact upon PSL sales. Scary stuff but their forecast is getting worse and worse.

the more i think about it the more i think this losing might be a great thing for people who'd like to be season ticket owners.

the more i think about it the more i think this losing might be a great thing for people who'd like to be season ticket owners.

That is one of the reasons I have held out so far. Sure the Jets say everyone will benefit from the new lower prices. But the more people that hold out, the more power the fans have.

Every negative article helps. :-P

They already discounted once, trying to spin it as an act of generosity: "Due to the recession we realize that we have priced some fans out of the market and are re-adjusting prices to meet our fans needs." Rather than: "Nobody is buying these even though we think our fans are idiots, so we will slash prices and try to trick these morons into paying money for nothing again."

What do you guys think the line will be now? They can't admit diminished expectations. I think we'll see this:

"Celebrate the Holidays with some Jets cheer! The NYJ are slashing prices during the holidays, so sign up now for your PSLs! Makes a great gift for that die hard Jets fan in your family!"

and when that doesn't work....."woody would like to share his good fortune with jets fans. since he DIDN'T invest any money with bernie madoff and, therefore, he feels so very lucky that he didn't get ponzied....he'd like to share what he feels is his good fortune with you jets fans...cause after all, woody feels that you the fan is part of the family.....yes, when you're a jets fan, you're really just another JOHNSON.....":D

Archived