Joe public gets hosed again by the BCS

Lupz27

They have the nerve to put TCU vs Boise St. we can watch that game every year during the regular season if we wanted to, we, atleast me want to see Boise St. and TCU play a BCS power house team cause those scumbag losers wont play them in the regular season the BCS just spit in the face of every college football fan.

1260176065.jpg

This is PERFECT. 8 teams is not enough, 16 is the way to go.

11 Conference winners + 5 at large bids.

MAYBE you could do 11 Conference winners + 1 at large bid (Florida), leaving the Top 4 teams a "Bye Week", so then 4 games, 4 games, 2 games, 1 game.

But 8? Can't do that. Has to be 12 with a Bye Week for Top 4 seeds, or 16.

This is PERFECT. 8 teams is not enough, 16 is the way to go.

11 Conference winners + 5 at large bids.

MAYBE you could do 11 Conference winners + 1 at large bid (Florida), leaving the Top 4 teams a "Bye Week", so then 4 games, 4 games, 2 games, 1 game.

But 8? Can't do that. Has to be 12 with a Bye Week for Top 4 seeds, or 16.

16 is too much for BCS

really only 8 teams that can win it, covers all whiners

Bowl structure is too much entrenched to hope for 16

16 is too much for BCS

really only 8 teams that can win it, covers all whiners

Bowl structure is too much entrenched to hope for 16

16 is not too much, 12 or 16 is just right. 8 is too small. You must have all Conference Champions, plus either 1 or 5 at large bids.

16 is not too much, 12 or 16 is just right. 8 is too small. You must have all Conference Champions, plus either 1 or 5 at large bids.

will never happen given Bowl Structure

FCS has no bowls thus a playoff structure was easy

I'm not sure we will see a 4 team playoff in my lifetime

16 is to much, they can't play that many games a year. 4 or 8 would be more then enough it's not basketball.

12 or 16 is fine. Cut out 1 or 2 of the worthless games against Missouri Valley Southern and play 10 Regular Season games + Confernece Championship, or if you're not in a conference that has a Champ game, then you play 11. Most a team will play is 15 games. A lot play 13 or 14 now. No big deal.

Would make everything 100x better.

The system is a joke. They just screwed TCU and Boise. They want to prove that they're legit but now no one will know just how good they actually were.

Exactly my point they cant get this guys to play them in the regular season and now they get screwed when they deserve to play a powerhouse and get stuck playing each other the BCS did this on purpose cause if TCU or Boise went in and whooped up on Florida the National Title would be in question again and cause much more contreversay.

Exactly my point they cant get this guys to play them in the regular season and now they get screwed when they deserve to play a powerhouse and get stuck playing each other the BCS did this on purpose cause if TCU or Boise went in and whooped up on Florida the National Title would be in question again and cause much more contreversay.

Ever think the bowl games are trying to make Money????

Ever think the bowl games are trying to make Money????

Oh. So making money is the point of college athletics? I thought it was for the purity fo the sport and gamesmanship.

BCS took the easy way out by putting TCU and Boise against one another so that neither school could prove their mettle against a bigger named school.

Oh. So making money is the point of college athletics? I thought it was for the purity fo the sport and gamesmanship.

BCS took the easy way out by putting TCU and Boise against one another so that neither school could prove their mettle against a bigger named school.

The Bowl Commitee's goal is to make Money the Fiesta bowl is in AZ

and would draw fans from Boise and Texas

also who would u have them play?

Florida tied to Sugar Bowl and Cinn is undeafeated as well

The Bowl Commitee's goal is to make Money the Fiesta bowl is in AZ

and would draw fans from Boise and Texas

also who would u have them play?

Florida tied to Sugar Bowl and Cinn is undeafeated as well

Very simple. The Ohio State-Oregon match-up should not happen.

Should be a re-match of Oregon/Boise State and then Ohio State/TCU, or, Oregon/TCU and Ohio State/Boise State.

Archived