So I got a discount on a house, but it has GREEN carpet!!

vinnys025

So, I go look at this house and before we enter the lady said the only reason why its discounted so much is because its carpeted with dark green carpet throughout the house. So I said, I'LL TAKE IT!! The jethouse will be in transformation phase 1 this sunday when I move in.... Yes, I'm single...lol. Any Ideas on the jet house?

Green Carpet? Does it start our strong at the front out of the house, only to fade to near nothing once you get to the back?

Lol, good one. I would rip it up like others have suggested, but just when I think the carpet looks terrible, someone gives me a compliment on it and makes me think theres hope for my green carpet...that, and its a rare one of a kind Gholston rug...so it was really expensive which means I can't just get rid of it....

So, I go look at this house and before we enter the lady said the only reason why its discounted so much is because its carpeted with dark green carpet throughout the house. So I said, I'LL TAKE IT!! The jethouse will be in transformation phase 1 this sunday when I move in.... Yes, I'm single...lol. Any Ideas on the jet house?

A rental I presume? I saw a Jets couch and curtains on e-bay not too long ago might as well GO FOR IT! And Wal-Mart sells a complete bathroom kit with shower curtain and all and bedroom stuff. HELL YEAH---------------:cheers:

sweep the corners. always sweep the corners.

Carpet is simple to replace. Sounds fishy to me.

Its probably built on top of a grave yard.

Archived