***OFFICIAL Jets vs Colts Game Thread***

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wtf Shotty run the ****ing ball!

I actually have no complaints about that, other than our field position. Sanchez made good decisions on all 3 throws, and Braylon should have caught that quick slant.

Next possession, we establish the run. They looked like they were ready for the run that possession.

Wtf Shotty run the ****ing ball!

Oh yeah, because running on every 1st and 2nd down has scored sooooo many points.

This is the best game Schotty has called yet, he is using quick plays and rollouts, and throwing on 1st and 2nd down instead of just on 3rd. Hell, he coulda ran it that 3rd down and I wouldn't have gotten too annoyed.

If Braylon Mcdrops caught a pass the Jets still have the ball. I hate Braylon.

I actually have no complaints about that, other than our field position. Sanchez made good decisions on all 3 throws, and Braylon should have caught that quick slant.

Next possession, we establish the run. They looked like they were ready for the run that possession.

Thats exactly why I have a problem with it. Otherwise, I'd be happy they were letting the kid play.

Oh yeah, because running on every 1st and 2nd down has scored sooooo many points.

This is the best game Schotty has called yet, he is using quick plays and rollouts, and throwing on 1st and 2nd down instead of just on 3rd. Hell, he coulda ran it that 3rd down and I wouldn't have gotten too annoyed.

If Braylon Mcdrops caught a pass the Jets still have the ball. I hate Braylon.

Based off 3 plays. :jawdrop:

Archived