***OFFICIAL Jets vs Colts Game Thread***

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody else missing Leon right now? Offense and special teams are DOA without him. So damned predicable and inept.

We've been missing Leon since the week after he went down on both Offense and Special Teams. He is a huge 3rd down playmaker, and just a huge playmaker overall, and on STeams I guarantee you we'd have at least 2 KR's for TD's at this point, which could've given us an extra win, despite the late play of the D and Sanchez's INT's.

Man this offense is so easy to predict. If it's behind center with a back lined up deep, it's a run, up the gut. If it's empty backfield or shotgun, it's a pass.

3rd and 5 run...man this guy is stupid. Here's an idea Schotty, line up with a back deep on 1st down, then try a play action pass.

The plan should be simple... Try and run up the gut against their small defense.... Then mix in a play action pass every now and then....

Slants and Curls

Nothing crazy...

Long drives that keep the defense rested and the Colts O off the field and out of sync

Yeah really....how is it that we know this and they don't....****ing gay ass ****ing play callng **** this this ****ing stupid **** **** ****

Fake pass handoff on 3rd and 5. Are we kidding!!??

Haha typical Schitty genius. No way they'll think I'll do something this stupid!

Too bad the reason why nobody bothers expecting these things is because even if they don't expect it they can stop it anyway. I hate this guy.

I blame Braylon dropping that 3rd down pass, and Schitty reading this board and listening to DLJ instead of me.

Archived