What is your Favorite Food?

gg

Honestly there's alot of stuff I enjoy. Mostly when I head out, I get a side salad, fries, and chicken fingers. Or some variation of that, depending on what restaruant I'm at.

Sounds like Pinkie eats:

1) only from fast food joints

2) only from the 99 cent options

3) only from...hey...I didn't know you could order drive-thru from a bicycle. Hahaha.

Splurge, dude. Try a brontasaurus burger. Well worth it.

Jets28.

I thought you were a guy.

Your avatar at JI had a picture of a guy with Curtis in it and I thought that was you. Turns out it was GOB. (I think)

Didn't know you were a woman until you joined this board.

:)

d

.... :lol::lol: ...That was GOB. It was a running joke because I was supposed to go to Cleveland for that game and I didn't. Lo and behold, the crew that went got to meet the players and GOB tormented me with that pic so I made it my avatar... :mrgreen: ..but I had pics there..yeah Im all woman!!!...Enjoy!

..Find an IHOP they make a decent Chicken fried steak... :mrgreen: . And if I can't have cheesecake, apple crisp or apple pie is close in comparison for mm mm good!!...please invite me when you make it next time... :wink:

Actually, the best chicken fried steak I have found is at Chili's. I haven't found anything else that was even in the ball park and I've had IHOP's before too.

Sounds like Pinkie eats:

1) only from fast food joints

2) only from the 99 cent options

3) only from...hey...I didn't know you could order drive-thru from a bicycle. Hahaha.

Guess you've never been to, say, Hooters, Applebees, Ruby Tuesdays, or anything that's, y'know, not fast food?

Man, what is your obsession with me? Do you have a crush on me? You're freakin stalking me. Weirdo.

Actually, the best chicken fried steak I have found is at Chili's. I haven't found anything else that was even in the ball park and I've had IHOP's before too.

If you ever make it to New York City, go to Brother Jimmy's on a Saturday afternoon....you can watch Nebraska on the TV and have a hell of a good chicken fried steak.

If you ever make it to New York City, go to Brother Jimmy's on a Saturday afternoon....you can watch Nebraska on the TV and have a hell of a good chicken fried steak.

Chicken fried steak?????

I had to look this up on the Internet.

Steak - battered, deep fried and topped with gravy???

Only in America.

:D

d

GG you still have not posted yours and you started the thread!!!!! :)

LOL JFBM! I am still thinking... i love food so much everytime i think of what is my fave ... i think of womething else and change my mind! :lol:

Ah yeah. I just had another one of my favorites last night.

Peas with baby onions (I guess that's what they're called.)

Mashed potatoes and gravy

Meatloaf

Gotta love it.

...I could marry you Alk....but damnit you are already hitched. We would have a great time eating. You guys have managed to make me hungry everytime I look at this blasted thread. Curse you GG... :lol: j/k. Anywho, Doug how could you not know about chicken fried steaks bro?... :shock:

...I could marry you Alk....but damnit you are already hitched. We would have a great time eating. You guys have managed to make me hungry everytime I look at this blasted thread. Curse you GG... :lol: j/k. Anywho, Doug how could you not know about chicken fried steaks bro?... :shock:

be careful 28.. Alk is sneaky.. he uses his ability to cook to get the women...he loves to mention his biscuits and gravy... LOL ;) but we know his heart is with his sister-in-law :mrgreen: j/k...

by the way Alk, how is your wife feeling?

be careful 28.. Alk is sneaky.. he uses his ability to cook to get the women...he loves to mention his biscuits and gravy... LOL ;) but we know his heart is with his sister-in-law :mrgreen: j/k...

And GG uses her cookies! YUM!!!

Next jetnation outing you have to bring some they were AWESOME! :) PLEASE!

... :lol: I know. The same adage that goes for men applies to me..."The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach"... :mrgreen: . Yes I saw a mention I believe, is your wife feeling better Alk?...

No such thing up here.

But we got our own weird stuff.

Seems like a crime to do all that to a piece of meat. Nice and rare with fresh pepper and seasoning salt works better for me.

d

Seems like a crime to do all that to a piece of meat. Nice and rare with fresh pepper and seasoning salt works better for me.

d

The only crime is it's going to kill me before I see my 50th. birthday. You have to try one, they're freakin' unreal. Truth be told, I would take a good chicken fried steak over an actual steak every single time. Typically, they don't use a KC strip or something like that, they normally just use bottom round. The stuff that you would probably never even bother putting on a grill.

:lol: If my wife were to ever leave me, I have a list of women that would take me. The wife is doing much better, no more sickness. We did a sonogram a couple weeks ago to see if we could find out the sex but the baby wouldn't hold still long enough. All it did the whole time was somersaults. We're going to do a 3D sonogram in a couple weeks so hopefully we'll find out then. I hope to hell it is a boy because we have a boys name all ironed out. If it's a girl, we have about 3 names and I'm not particularly fond of any of them.

Just to rub it in Jets28, I made homemade lasagna AND homemade apple crisp for supper tonight. Too bad we some how went from 5 guests to 7 guests and I probably won't even get to enjoy a crumb of it. :evil:
...You are so evil.... :evil:=D> ...I love a man that cooks. That is my prayer for the man for me. anywho, glad to hear that your wife is feeling better. Here's to a happy healthy baby...boy or girl. And you finally tamed the sister in law huh... :lol: . good for you. There will be no meddlers when I get married...even if its my own family... :shock: and definately no one from his.

.... :lol: ...yeah I know. But I had those relationships with over controling moms, nosey/jealous sisters, drooling brothers... :lol: . But seriously...no one will make decisions or have say in my marriage but the 2 people with the rings. I never give out that much relationship info to outsiders.

It's too hard to choose one thing, so I'm giving two options in each category.

Drink: either Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks, or extremely dry (no vermouth) Bombay Sapphire martini.

Appetizer: Escargot in garlic and butter or a good Italian antipasto

Main: Tournedos Rossini accompanied by a very good Cabernet or Zinfandel. Bouillabase with a Pouilly-Fuisse

Dessert: Cappucino with either a Grand Marnier straight up in a snifter or a slice of my homemade apple pie with carmelized pecan and brown sugar. Maybe both. Oh, hell, probably both. I could substitute either Calvados or Courvoisier for the Grand Marnier without missing a beat.

As far as I'm concerned, diet is a four-letter word.

Archived