Jay Mcgwire tells ESPN how he hooked Mark up with roids

Blackout

"his main motive was trying to get healthy"

"you just don't go out and tell everyone what you're doing"

he claims that while he hooked him up with steroids and HGH, nobody from MLB ever contacted him when investigating steroids in baseball.

his reaction to nobody from MLB ever contacting him?

"funny, huh?"

this is not good for Mark in terms of public relations.....as we all know he just got the job as the Cardinals hitting coach.

Wait so why is Conseco a douchebag? Cause he found a way to stay relevant and make money?

On January 24, 2009, Canseco fought radio personality and former child actor Danny Bonaduce in Aston Township, Pennsylvania; the three-round match ended in a majority draw.[13][14]

In 2003, Canseco would "rent" a day hanging out with him at his home in Southern Florida. It was said that for $5000 you could spend the entire day with him

Were you wanting some more? There's plenty ....

On January 24, 2009, Canseco fought radio personality and former child actor Danny Bonaduce in Aston Township, Pennsylvania; the three-round match ended in a majority draw.[13][14]

In 2003, Canseco would "rent" a day hanging out with him at his home in Southern Florida. It was said that for $5000 you could spend the entire day with him

Were you wanting some more? There's plenty ....

I'm failing to understand how a boxing match can dictate whether or not you're a douchebag.

I'm failing to understand how a boxing match can dictate whether or not you're a douchebag.

Hopefully, by virtue of your reference, charging $5000.00 a day to hang out with you does qualify someone as a douchebag.

Hopefully, by virtue of your reference, charging $5000.00 a day to hang out with you does qualify someone as a douchebag.

So pretty much he's a douche because he makes more money in one day that most people do in a month.

I understand why you think he's a douchebag. The media painted him in that color when he put his books out, they said he'd write anything for some money. And when the facts came out NO ONE in the media said a damn thing about Conseco being right all along. Had there been more fan fare in the news about Conseco being right all along, opinions of him would be very different.

So pretty much he's a douche because he makes more money in one day that most people do in a month.

I understand why you think he's a douchebag. The media painted him in that color when he put his books out, they said he'd write anything for some money. And when the facts came out NO ONE in the media said a damn thing about Conseco being right all along. Had there been more fan fare in the news about Conseco being right all along, opinions of him would be very different.

There's very few media types worth complimenting Jbro and they're largely low in my book. But why should anyone's opinion be high of Canseco when he sold out/ratted/snitched/tattled/squealed/narced out fellow ballplayers FOR MONEY

And he'll continue to sing like a jukebox so long as someone keeps feeding him nickels. Thats not admirable in my book. What he did was wrong (roids) and what every guy he ratted out did was wrong (roids) - but that doesnt make him right for being the snitch.

Archived