Reports: Feds interested in speaking with Mets' Beltran

JetNation

What nonsense. Please tell me the feds have spent nearly as much time and cash trailing terrorists as they do doctors to pro athletes. And the doctor was recommended to Beltran by the Mets' medical staff, and also recommended to A-rod by his surgeon. This is what they waste tax dollars on? WGAF?

I don't care what anyone says, I think most players used performance enhancing drugs at one time or another in the past 20 years or so. When you pay players millions of dollars, players want to get an edge to pocket these millions. That's just my take anyway.

What nonsense. Please tell me the feds have spent nearly as much time and cash trailing terrorists as they do doctors to pro athletes. And the doctor was recommended to Beltran by the Mets' medical staff, and also recommended to A-rod by his surgeon. This is what they waste tax dollars on? WGAF?

well the guy they are after has been smuggling banned steroids and HGH into the US....which it is not "terrorism" is it certainly illegal.

The point stands. Further they aren't calling it steroids but unapproved experimental drug treatment. Why do they care? Also Nightstalker's point stands; to some degree or other all pro athletes are looking for a little help. Don't see why the government thinks this is a priority over, say, street drugs flooding through our southern border.

Are you kidding me, this is just as important as banning gay marriage and keeping pot illegal. lol

Are you kidding me, this is just as important as banning gay marriage and keeping pot illegal. lol

Indeed. To hell with worrying about drug cartel criminals and terrorists. Our major federal concern should be pothead married homosexual baseball players who use PEDs. What happens if these dangerous people reproduce? We're DOOMED!

Archived