Who will win the Twitter War in Arizona...?

Integrity28

Darnell Dockett has been quite possibly the most outspoken player in the league this off-season, and I believe his weapon of choice is Twitter. He has bitched about losing Boldin, Dansby, and Rolle...

So much for keeping it in the locker room.

Now my question is this? Is there enough room in Arizona for two social media team detractors??? Me thinks that Arizona will be lucky to go 8-8 this season.

Warner, Boldin, Dansby, Rolle.

replaced so far by:

Kerry Rhodes, Matt Leinart, Steve Breaston.

Darnell Dockett wants the Cardinals to pursue Joey Porter

Posted by Mike Florio on March 7, 2010 3:54 PM ET

With more and more NFL players showing a willingness to make their feelings known via Twitter and other online vehicles, Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett has gotten in on the act.

He wants his team to sign Joey Porter.

Dockett, who has been lobbying for a new contract for a while, pleads with coach Ken Whisenhunt and G.M. Rod Graves, saying we "need JOEY PORTER" and that it's "all I want for Christmas."

Dockett also offers to run extra "gassers" if they make it happen.

Porter was cut Friday by the Dolphins, two weeks after they tried unsuccessfully to release him during the 2009 league year. Porter played for the Steelers when Whisenhunt served as the team's offensive coordinator.

It's unknown whether Porter, who'll be 33 in 15 days, can still perform at a high level.

As to Dockett, he has been periodically venting about the departure of talented players from the team's roster, and the attempts of other teams to bring in quality players. We're surprised more of his teammates aren't.

Who won between Poland and Germany? Dockett has no idea what he's getting himself into. As OTA's come around he's probably going to start focusing more on football. Kerry Rhodes allows no such distractions. The man eats, ****s and sleeps attention. Good luck

Archived