Possibly the best football picture ever

Blackout

Karma's a bitch.

At least Ronnie was able to beat up the Jets a couple times last year before his injury, and I fully expect him to be trucking Cromartie again this year.

He will be lucky to be on the team before week #6..and the only trucking he will be doing will be out of town

Crashing Jet is the biggest troll I've ever seen on a message board. See usually trolls come around to rival boards every now and then or just before a game to spew. However this troll is like a cancer. He doesn't die or go away. He's an official member of Jetsnation which just hilarious to me. He even posts new topics like this is his main board.

What a moron, I think he just might be a closet Jets fan just looking to get a rise from people. No way a hard core Phin lover chooses a Jets board as his main board. It doesn't happen.

Crashing Jet is the biggest troll I've ever seen on a message board. See usually trolls come around to rival boards every now and then or just before a game to spew. However this troll is like a cancer. He doesn't die or go away. He's an official member of Jetsnation which just hilarious to me. He even posts new topics like this is his main board.

What a moron, I think he just might be a closet Jets fan just looking to get a rise from people. No way a hard core Phin lover chooses a Jets board as his main board. It doesn't happen.

have you ever been to finheaven? the stupidity over there is just incredible.....crashingjet knows that the football iq over here is worth coming for. he is a troll no doubt...but i can understand why he wouldn't want to talk football with those morons over at the phags forum.

have you ever been to finheaven? the stupidity over there is just incredible.....crashingjet knows that the football iq over here is worth coming for. he is a troll no doubt...but i can understand why he wouldn't want to talk football with those morons over at the phags forum.

Come on, man, you sure you aren't giving them enough credit?

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/rex-could-of-been-our-head-coach-what-if-273694.html

0013729e4a600ac281945b.This was a great night. Who woulda thought my first trip the Meadowlands, i would get to see my Fins win a division title while beating up the team i dislike the most. :cheers: What really makes laugh about this photo is all the little jets fans against the wall with their little Jet Santa hats on soaking in misery.

I like you guys, that's why. The self loathing, see-saw of emotions etc... Makes for great entertainment. Plus, it's always fun ruffling feathers around here.

Alright enough antagonism.

Who you got the Dolphins taking in the draft????

(This way, we dont have to feel like ripping off each others' heads lol)

C.J. Spiller, Earl Thomas or Bryant as the long shot. I wouldn't be suprised to see us trade up also.

I get bored agreeing with everybody. Besides, I only stop into finheaven on occasion, I like thephins better, the colors are easier on my eyes.

0013729e4a600ac281945b.This was a great night. Who woulda thought my first trip the Meadowlands, i would get to see my Fins win a division title while beating up the team i dislike the most. :cheers: What really makes laugh about this photo is all the little jets fans against the wall with their little Jet Santa hats on soaking in misery.

Congrats on living two years in the past, why you guys drafting so high this year (and will be for the next 5 years!)?? HAHAHA

Enjoy zero offense this year against us.

Archived