Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

sweet.... I'll give it to midnight to see what BG does then Im out... deadline be damned.

he basically said the good guys will get screwed if we don't hamme.r. just vote sharrow and i will end it..

he's been in other threads and not this one...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course his gameplay was a bit questionable - but it doesn't really matter right now because we can't risk lynching a power role, can we? I've already said multiple times that we should lynch him tomorrow. On the other hand, it seems like you haven't even considered the damage lynching a power role could do to the town ... you're so confident he's lying. Which strikes me as even odder.

Here's my take on JVoR:

I suspect he's lying, but that doesn't mean I'm confident about it. I think a watcher role much better fits the scum team than the townies. I didn't like his reveal, and absolutely hate his revealing the fact that he caught CTM in JiF's room. So I'm suspicious that he's scum.

After that, my reason to lynch him now is probably very similar to yours (and I think Pac's) feeling that we should lynch him tomorrow. The fact is, as soon as we get another assimilation, the assumption is going to be that it was JVoR. And the town will look to lynch him.

But what if we lynch a townie now, and have an assimilation tonight? Do we lynch JVoR anyway? Do we try again to lynch scum other than JVoR with the numbers down to 6-4? I just think it'll be a major clusterf^ck. And really, I'm not sure what his role does for the town - which is one of the things that has me suspicious of him in the first place.

But I'm here now, and I'm certainly willing to move my vote. I could definitely vote Sharrow, but I really prefer he be here to reveal. I'd be willing to vote off I28, only because I get a semi-scummy vibe from him, I believe he's said he's roleless, and it beats a random lynch.

DEADLINE IS AT 1 A.M. TUESDAY, APRIL 13 (IN A LITTLE LESS THAN 1.5 HOURS).

NO EXTENSIONS.

You have an opportunity to make a decision, but are dawdling and lack the courage of your convictions.

If the Research Team makes a wrong decision there will be dire consequences.

That's not the case for all of us. Some of us just don't agree with others on the apparent remaining choices for lynches. :P

I noticed that... not sure what to make of his play. He is still relatively high on my FOS.

Sharrow now has 4 votes, you, me, Crusher and Jif. I've had a town read on you and Crusher "most" of the game... and Jif came back as teh "didn't leave his room guy" so I am assuming we've got 4 clean town votes on Sharrow.

I'd really like to see what happens from here.

mistake # 432

JiF cannot be assumed innocent because he didn't leave the room for the 50 or so reasons that have been pointed out today.

If at this point we're between Sharrow and I28, my vote definitely goes in the direction of Sharrow. I know others have discussed being willing to switch votes, but with none of that happening and people signing off for the night, is that even really feasible? I'm thinking no. We've got an hour and change to make a decision or we're screwed and with a dwindling group, I think our choices are down to two.

Vote: Sharrow

I'm just going to say it's pretty convenient of Vicious to show up minutes after CTM suggests lynching him, then try to start a train on me. Well done, Vic.

On the iPhone and I want to spend time with my wife. I'll make this short.

You're questioning my timing even with jvor happening topopin whenever his bane us mentioned? Convenient of you to bring that point up and ignore it formyour pal. Due to time I will

unvote

vote:sharrow

this is the wring choice. That I am certain of with my "gut" again. Oh and im sure I'll be a target tomorrow. ****ing bring it.

If at this point we're between Sharrow and I28, my vote definitely goes in the direction of Sharrow. I know others have discussed being willing to switch votes, but with none of that happening and people signing off for the night, is that even really feasible? I'm thinking no. We've got an hour and change to make a decision or we're screwed and with a dwindling group, I think our choices are down to two.

Vote: Sharrow

unvote

vote sharrow

stil rather vote vic here.. but w/e

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 2

Integrity (3) -- Sharrow, CTM, Pac

Sharrow (5) -- JiF, DanX, Integrity, Crusher, Bleedin' Green

JVoR (1) -- slats

DanX (1) -- Vicious

With 11 Research Team Members, it takes 6 to torch.

mistake # 432

JiF cannot be assumed innocent because he didn't leave the room for the 50 or so reasons that have been pointed out today.

Those who live in glass houses my friend... keep pushing my case, then we'll talk about mistakes. :rolleyes:

fine someone hammer so we can get the bad news and I can go to sleep. I'm through defending him if he refuses to come in and do it himself.

AVM @ L1 - Pac says, "i28 hammer! i28 hammer!"

Sharrow @ L1 - Pac says, "someone hammer! someone hammer!"

I hope you are all keeping track of Pac's empty nutsack... for the record BG put him at L1, Vicious hammered but didn't bold, and CTM re-hammered for good measure...

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 2

Integrity (2) -- Sharrow, Pac

Sharrow (6) -- JiF, DanX, Integrity, Crusher, Bleedin' Green, Vicious, [CTM]

JVoR (1) -- slats

The Research Team has torched team member Sharrow, did they make the right decision?

Burned001.jpg

AVM @ L1 - Pac says, "i28 hammer! i28 hammer!"

Sharrow @ L1 - Pac says, "someone hammer! someone hammer!"

I hope you are all keeping track of Pac's empty nutsack... for the record BG put him at L1, Vicious hammered but didn't bold, and CTM re-hammered for good measure...

lol... ridiculous.

On the iPhone and I want to spend time with my wife. I'll make this short.

You're questioning my timing even with jvor happening topopin whenever his bane us mentioned? Convenient of you to bring that point up and ignore it formyour pal. Due to time I will

unvote

vote:sharrow

this is the wring choice. That I am certain of with my "gut" again. Oh and im sure I'll be a target tomorrow. ****ing bring it.

JVoR has been having an incredibly rough time dealing with serious personal matters. Do you expect me to broadcast that to all of you before he brings it up himself? I didn't question his timing popping in and out because as I said I'm amazed he's been able to post at all. Of course you don't have to believe this, and I would be suspicious if I were you, too. From my own point of view, though, I completely buy his excuse. Like I said, I don't know if he's telling the truth about his role but don't think it's smart to risk lynching a power role at this point.

JVoR has been having an incredibly rough time dealing with serious personal matters. Do you expect me to broadcast that to all of you before he brings it up himself? I didn't question his timing popping in and out because as I said I'm amazed he's been able to post at all. Of course you don't have to believe this, and I would be suspicious if I were you, too. From my own point of view, though, I completely buy his excuse. Like I said, I don't know if he's telling the truth about his role but don't think it's smart to risk lynching a power role at this point.

Yeah lets leave the personal stuff alone... nothing good can come from that.

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 2

Integrity (2) -- Sharrow, Pac

Sharrow (6) -- JiF, DanX, Integrity, Crusher, Bleedin' Green, Vicious, [CTM]

JVoR (1) -- slats

The Research Team has torched team member Sharrow, did they make the right decision?

Burned001.jpg

I hate you so much for doing the reveal crap like this. It's agonizing.

You've got to be ****ing kidding. I'm watching the Pirates game. We still have an hour. You guys deserve to lose so bad.

meh.. the mod was warning us and pac/i28 had to go get their beauty sleeep

Lets see the results on your super duper Sharrow case before patting yourself on the back.. judging from his post it don't look so hot.

I'm not over-reactin to the torch scene this time... I am content to see what SMC posts for the death scene.

Consider it punishment for lynching someone w/o letting them reveal.

You had plenty of time to reveal and said absolutely nothing, how come you finally speak up now? You were at L-2 earlier in the day and never said a thing. You were at between L-2 and L-1 for a significant amount of time and nothing. Then you show up 5 seconds after your lynch. How long did you honestly expect people to wait around for you to speak up?

Don't get me wrong, if you're sporting a role as you suggest then this is a major ****-up, but don't act like you didn't help screw this up along the way by never speaking up when you had numerous chances to do so.

You had plenty of time to reveal and said absolutely nothing, how come you finally speak up now? You were at L-2 earlier in the day and never said a thing. You were at between L-2 and L-1 for a significant amount of time and nothing. Then you show up 5 seconds after your lynch. How long did you honestly expect people to wait around for you to speak up?

Don't get me wrong, if you're sporting a role as you suggest then this is a major ****-up, but don't act like you didn't help screw this up along the way by never speaking up when you had numerous chances to do so.

I'm no longer playing this game. I'm not helping you guys out any more than I have by answering any questions. I'm dead.

This sounds right to me.... as much as I hate this lynch you can't expect all of us to sit here until 1am clicking refresh.

The timing of his arrival reeks of scum. I am confident in our decision.

Archived