**** Jason Taylor

HessStation

I equate this to Jim Edmonds signing with the Cubs.

Over the course of his career, there was no player in baseball that I hated more than Jim Edmonds.

The second he hit his first home run, that all changed. Just like the second that Jason Taylor sacks the opposing QB for the first time, that will change for us.

If he helps the team win, who gives a **** what happened in the past? I think it would be fitting for Jason to get his ring playing for the Jets. That way every time he looks at his fingers, he is reminded of the team that kicked his ass for almost 15 years. And he is reminded that very team ended up being his salvation. The irony is delicious.

Do I like Jim Edmonds now? No. But for one year, he was on my side, and I supported him, no matter his past transgressions against my team. I'll do the same for Jason Taylor, and hope that unlike Edmonds, he can look down at that ring for the rest of his life and remember who the **** we are.

I equate this to Jim Edmonds signing with the Cubs.

Over the course of his career, there was no player in baseball that I hated more than Jim Edmonds.

The second he hit his first home run, that all changed. Just like the second that Jason Taylor sacks the opposing QB for the first time, that will change for us.

If he helps the team win, who gives a **** what happened in the past? I think it would be fitting for Jason to get his ring playing for the Jets. That way every time he looks at his fingers, he is reminded of the team that kicked his ass for almost 15 years. And he is reminded that very team ended up being his salvation. The irony is delicious.

Do I like Jim Edmonds now? No. But for one year, he was on my side, and I supported him, no matter his past transgressions against my team. I'll do the same for Jason Taylor, and hope that unlike Edmonds, he can look down at that ring for the rest of his life and remember who the **** we are.

Meh, I never liked Arod and still don't...but I'm still a Yankee fan. It's always, "come on you ****ing douchebag" when he's up sorta thing. And his **** ups always leave a little more bitterness.

Same will go for Taylor. Although my hatred for Taylor far exceeds Arod or any other player in sports. So it will be like a, "YES! You stupid ****er, nice sack" but I promise you every and any mistake will be brought to the forefront with vengence.

No player will be more scrutinized I promise you that. IMO the Jets...and their fan base don't need that.

Archived