Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How Dan is still at L2 absolutely shocks me right now. We wait all day for her to speak and its obvious shes lying.

Her reasonings just make no sense at all. And now shes trying to push me, AVM, and obviously Crush as the rest of the scum team?

fwiw, that team make the most sense if she were telling the truth, not sure she is though

How Dan is still at L2 absolutely shocks me right now. We wait all day for her to speak and its obvious shes lying.

Her reasonings just make no sense at all. And now shes trying to push me, AVM, and obviously Crush as the rest of the scum team?

I'm not trying to push you, AVM, and Crusher as a scum team.

I'm saying you're obviously lying - knowing what I know.

I'm saying I have a guilty on Crusher.

One of you may be third party (if I had to guess, it would be Crusher). Or you could be a scum team.

AVM voting me the way he did gives me pause, but he could be misguided town, I have no idea.

I'd say you're struggling with reading comprehension right now, but it's probably on purpose ...

fwiw, that team make the most sense if she were telling the truth, not sure she is though

I'm trying not to fall into the trap of assuming everyone is scheming against me. The facts are as I presented them, though, and I hope everyone looks at those for what they are worth. Brett is lying, and Crusher is not part of the rebellion.

I'm trying not to fall into the trap of assuming everyone is scheming against me. The facts are as I presented them, though, and I hope everyone looks at those for what they are worth. Brett is lying, and Crusher is not part of the rebellion.

I want so badly to beleive that..

my 2 favorite for scum today and both are claiming cop.. lol

What is the count my sweet little poosyfarts?

Dan is at L2 with me, AVM, Crush, and CTM

I have two votes of Dan and Klecko

By the way Klecko.. you are doing NOTHING good to make yourself look innocent.. because as soon as Dan flips scum you are not going to be in a good place taking her side so quickly.

Dan is at L2 with me, AVM, Crush, and CTM

I have two votes of Dan and Klecko

By the way Klecko.. you are doing NOTHING good to make yourself look innocent.. because as soon as Dan flips scum you are not going to be in a good place taking her side so quickly.

and messStation is still voting me,.. or , atleast trying to

I want so badly to beleive that..

my 2 favorite for scum today and both are claiming cop.. lol

I was told that Crusher is not a member of the rebellion.

You mentioning Jabba earlier though does make me wonder if that's his deal. Maybe it's in reference to his slaves?

I was told that Crusher is not a member of the rebellion.

You mentioning Jabba earlier though does make me wonder if that's his deal. Maybe it's in reference to his slaves?

Mmm thats funny Dan.. because the Cop in this game doesn't tell if members are part of the rebellion or not. They get told whether someone is the good side of the force or the dark side of the force.

Ouch.

Mmm thats funny Dan.. because the Cop in this game doesn't tell if members are part of the rebellion or not. They get told whether someone is the good side of the force or the dark side of the force.

Ouch.

Oh. Snap.

haha...

had a bad feeling about dan back to day 1..

so.. if brett's lying we caught 2 scum, if dan's lyning we caught 1..

Not a bad problem to have..

both reveals are under crappy scenarios, but dan seems like she's lying through her teeth..

vote Dan

someone may come up with the idea of lynching crusher to shoot dan, but that fat animal is potentiall jabba.. and we shouldn't trust him..

This. I can't argue with logic.

Unvote.

Vote: Dan X

This. I can't argue with logic.

Unvote.

Vote: Dan X

Not for the purposes of this game, but for you in general at JN...I just LOL'd. The more active you've been, the more I've come to enjoy you...you make me laugh. Still not sure I buy you as town though :P

Ouch.

That's nice. If that's the way it happens in your head. Don't know what to tell you there ..

Well, if Dan is innocent, we're in very good shape whether we lynch her or not. I want to think about it some more though.

Plus, if Dan flips innocent, I am proven innocent and then will be killed tonight, unless the Doc protects me.

Either way, if Dan X is scum we lynch scum, if Dan X is innocent, we've got Crusher and Brett nailed and that's the ballgame.

ok..

i'm going to unvote for a second, i need to see when Brett started defending me, i was hoping to avoid going through all thsi ****, but i can look for dan and klecko as well.

Brett's investigations make much more sense in the context of the game.

Night 1 - he investigated Slats, after Slats spent the better part of day one as the KEY defender of Doggin. Makes perfect sense to investigate him.

Night 2 - he investigate you, that is when everyone started talking about a gambit between you and DPR. He finds you innocent.

Night 3 - he investigates Dan X. The player you (whom he now had in mind as a confirmed innocent and a town leader) left off day 3 pointing your FOS at. He's a noob with investigative power, and he has you as an experienced confirmed ally? I think he followed your FOS for his investigation of Dan X.

His investigations are logical and tied much more tightly to the flow of the game, and the players who have emerged as suspicious.

Dan X's reveal is convenient. :rolleyes: OF COURSE she is the cop too... of course she is.

Her investigations? Klecko on night one? Yeah, that makes NO sense. If anything Slats or YOU should have been investigated on night 1 given the sides taken in the DPR / Doggin debate.

Pac? Why would she investigate Pac? Again, there were far more legit investigation candidates to look at... I think Pac made the list because he's dead... and it doesn't matter if he's on her list.

Crusher? I thought he was scum...

To me... Dan X's reveal feels off... and the people she supposedly investigated don't make sense.

Plus, if Dan flips innocent, I am proven innocent and then will be killed tonight, unless the Doc protects me.

Either way, if Dan X is scum we lynch scum, if Dan X is innocent, we've got Crusher and Brett nailed and that's the ballgame.

Eh, we'd still be missing one, probably the godfather. Plus one 3rd party (Jabba), who I'd assume would win with us. Regardless, we'd be so far ahead it'd be VERY hard to screw it up. Even if I'm wrong on Dan, lynching her is the smartest play.

This does make sense, so I understand wanting to lynch me. But, tonight scum have another shot at an even narrower window of power roles. If Crusher is in fact Jabba, you've still got Brett and 2 teammates to find. So it would be nice to improve your chances of having a cop around.

Of course, I am saying all of this knowing that I am the cop and that Brett is lying.

I'd also note that while I've defended Crusher a good deal of this game, if Dan does flip as scum, it doesn't necessarily free him of any guilt. Nor, to be fair, me...but obviously I'm going to tell you I'm town :P

Night 1 - he investigated Slats, after Slats spent the better part of day one as the KEY defender of Doggin. Makes perfect sense to investigate him.

Night 2 - he investigate you, that is when everyone started talking about a gambit between you and DPR. He finds you innocent.

Night 3 - he investigates Dan X. The player you (whom he now had in mind as a confirmed innocent and a town leader) left off day 3 pointing your FOS at. He's a noob with investigative power, and he has you as an experienced confirmed ally? I think he followed your FOS for his investigation of Dan X.

His investigations are logical and tied much more tightly to the flow of the game, and the players who have emerged as suspicious.

Dan X's reveal is convenient. :rolleyes: OF COURSE she is the cop too... of course she is.

Her investigations? Klecko on night one? Yeah, that makes NO sense. If anything Slats or YOU should have been investigated on night 1 given the sides taken in the DPR / Doggin debate.

Pac? Why would she investigate Pac? Again, there were far more legit investigation candidates to look at... I think Pac made the list because he's dead... and it doesn't matter if he's on her list.

To me... Dan X's reveal feels off... and the people she supposedly investigated don't make sense.

B-b-b-b-b-ingo! Except I do take some credit for investigating Dan, CTM just helped me confirm my choice between her and somebody else

brett first post day 3.. (night after he said he investigated me)

Hey guys just woke up and I am off to class soon (short class though, yay fridays)

Anyways.. Im not sure about this train on CTM. If anything, I think he wouldn't be NKd because he is an easy lynch for these reasons. I think a strong scum candidate is probably someone who started the CTM train pretty early. Well see, I am going to go back and re-read some stuff

Problem is that dan has consistantly defended klecko

People like Slats and CTM you're guaranteed to have talking all day long and being pressured by everyone.

People like Klecko and Pac, to me, are the ones who could potentially be more dangerous as the game continues.

I finally went with Crusher the last night because the more he talked, the more confusing his role description became.

If Pac hadn't died last night, my investigation of him would have proved extremely useful to all of you.

Archived