Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dan x's investigations are probably more mature and patient.. investigate the most innocent, lynch the most guilty is a tried and true formula..

The problem is that it's very hard to do in reality, epecially after a few misses...

brett first post day 3.. (night after he said he investigated me)

That's about as "subtle" as Pac's night talk... I'll buy it.

Problem is that dan has consistantly defended klecko

Yes she absolutely has.

Time to stop beating around the proverbial bush... pun intended.

Unvote

Vote Dan X

I'm not sure of the vote count, so if I hammer... GOOD.

That's about as "subtle" as Pac's night talk... I'll buy it.

Yes she absolutely has.

Time to stop beating around the proverbial bush... pun intended.

Unvote

Vote Dan X

I'm not sure of the vote count, so if I hammer... GOOD.

I think that's fine.. i was strongly leaning this way as well.

Is she dead?

I think that's fine.. i was strongly leaning this way as well.

Is she dead?

We were going to have to call a bluff, or at least think we did, eventually. This to me was one of the weakest counterclaims I've seen in my 2 1/2 games.

We were going to have to call a bluff, or at least think we did, eventually. This to me was one of the weakest counterclaims I've seen in my 2 1/2 games.

Sure.. i'd bet that it's her.. But no reason not to double check.. just trying to find any pac mentions on day 3..

Sure.. i'd bet that it's her.. But no reason not to double check.. just trying to find any pac mentions on day 3..

You'll notice I was quoting him specifically and trying to see his opinion on the mass reveal and players left.

He was treating it very delicately in a way that made me think he could be the doc. I didn't want to draw too much attention to him by announcing he was innocent, but if you look you'll see what I was doing.

crap.. what a messs.. i'm 99% this post is day 3, post supposed pac investigation...

Weird post considering you supposedly had an innocent on him?

Ok, some more thoughts.

I feel good about AVM right now. I think he's really making an effort to scum hunt and provide a balanced view on the game.

Brett's making me uneasy because of the drop in his contributions. As if he got caught early on with those little slips he made and his team warned him to lay low.

Jif and Pac, obviously it's hard to keep up when you're busy (as I know), but I think both of them could be contributing more substance when they are around. I know jif can be a little one-track minded, though. Clearly we can't do anything until they're back, but I really think we need to watch the content of their posts when they're around.

Wowwww ... nicely played, Brett.

So I guess it's obvious to you and your scum friends you've found the finder, based on the lack of a counterclaim all day. Congrats.

Here are my results:

1. Klecko = innocent

2. Pac = innocent

3. Crusher = guilty

That post above was from day 3, after you had an innocent on Pac..

Not buying..

vote Dan

Crush you know shes lying since shes trying to make you look like an imperial.. hammer her.

I think my votes already on her? Yes, I do know she's lying. The whole point of this exercise was to at least take one of us with her. Me. She is obviously not that into this game, because she's way better at this than this weak reveal.

I think my votes already on her? Yes, I do know she's lying. The whole point of this exercise was to at least take one of us with her. Me. She is obviously not that into this game, because she's way better at this than this weak reveal.

some people are better town then scum, and vice versa :D

I don't trust crusher isn't jabba..

Pac was princess lea

i28 the ewok

slats obi wan..

the roles have kind of fit the personalities , a bit :D

Eat my dick.

Okay, joking aside... I think that Dan's reveal presents us with 2 possible WIFOM's.

She said:

Klecko = Town

Crusher = "guilty" (not necessarily scum?)

The natural assumption is that we'll lynch her, find her to be scum, and assume she lied about Klecko and Crusher... right? So, we jump to the conclusion that Klecko scum... and Crusher is town... ?

But do we want to do that?

They could have easily used her counterclaim to protect Crusher and make us assume he is town, no?

Archived