Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all FU to all you loquacious pukes who cost me 2 hours of my precious time catching up on this snoozefest. I really only have a couple things to say about this nonsense.

First -- adios counselor. My only regret for not having been here earlier was that I couldn't slap you with a vote of my own... in fact:

Vote Doggin

Couple other things I don't like about this fiasco are:

- DPRocketscientist's unwillingness to engage in the little excercise which could have concieveably cleared him.

- JVoR's post when he outted doggin was

He's scum.

actually he wasn't... he was a SK. JVoR could have been trying to take out an experienced player and lucked out by hitting the SK... it's possible.

fwiw, this is why i don't like the team making that doggin and dpr we're involved in. It's clear that slats, jvor and doggin weren't working in concert, yet the idea of them being a team was reinforced enough that it'd have been hard to think differently if doggin had flipped anything besides a solo win player. A lot of times townies are just wrong, and of course scum like nothing more to manipulate these situations to their advantage..

(btw, fwiw, slats could easily be scum trying to tie himself to someone he thought was innocent, i wouldn't sleep on that)

and also he's going to hate me for it but too friggin bad.. where in the hell is Kleck?! He showed enthusiasm about the game before it started, talked calmly about wanting to play well and survive, then disappeared for the last 40 pages while this dog and pony show was in progress... He cited some lame crap about the Jets roster move but how many times can you read Jason Taylor signed before you want to check out something fresh. It stinks, he stinks, his play stinks.

Lol.. doggin must of thought he stepped into a pile of **** made of gold when it looked like jvor was going to sacrifice for him AND invetigate DPR..

imagine the good fortune he thought he had come across..

I hope most of us wouldn't have believed in him even after scum DPR was revealed.

Actually looking back at JVOR's post it says "He's not part of the rebellion."

I think he jumped to the conclusion and wrote "He's scum."

But the report probably only told him that he wasn't part of the rebellion.

Doesn't help much with pursuing his defenders on day 2 does it?

Sorry to disappoint.

I was gonna tell you that scum just see the rest of the field as non-scum, so it's possible that scum would've latched onto Doggin to vigorously defend and look innocent when they flip innocent - so there's always that.

But then CTM beat me to it:

fwiw, this is why i don't like the team making that doggin and dpr we're involved in. It's clear that slats, jvor and doggin weren't working in concert, yet the idea of them being a team was reinforced enough that it'd have been hard to think differently if doggin had flipped anything besides a solo win player. A lot of times townies are just wrong, and of course scum like nothing more to manipulate these situations to their advantage..

(btw, fwiw, slats could easily be scum trying to tie himself to someone he thought was innocent, i wouldn't sleep on that)

I'm glad, at least, that the stupidest scum team in history BS that DPR was trying to push was dispelled, though. I'm just one stupid townie who really thought Doggin was innocent.

You all suck. Told you I hate life as a SK. No upside. Bleedin can tell you what I had planned after the game was over.

I appreciate that you were honest about leaving a breadcrumb. I remember your post about loving being scum, liking being town, and hating being a SK - not that I'm going to go look for it now, though.

THEY'Re NOT TOYS THEY ARE COLLECTIBLES

This made me laugh, but I've rep'd you too recently to add.

Just glad I had someone else pushing back on that whole potential train wreck with me... Great outcome.

So you think DPR and his fierce resistance to getting investigated -and cleared, if town- is a part of our resistance, then?

Right now I think the town was an amazing fleet of blind squirrels who actually found themselves choosing between two evils in a win-win scenario. Amazing.

Notice that Doggin and DPR were both MIA while the whole thing was going down. Neither had the strength to defend, anymore.

and also he's going to hate me for it but too friggin bad.. where in the hell is Kleck?! He showed enthusiasm about the game before it started, talked calmly about wanting to play well and survive, then disappeared for the last 40 pages while this dog and pony show was in progress... He cited some lame crap about the Jets roster move but how many times can you read Jason Taylor signed before you want to check out something fresh. It stinks, he stinks, his play stinks.

I agree 100%, and was thinking about changing my vote here last night - but realized it would've been completely futile and probably just anti-town muddying the waters stuff, so I didn't bother.

But he was caught early placing two obvious bandwagon votes and has since fallen completely off the grid. He's way up there as a scum candidate for me, too.

DPR is obviously still my #1, and CTM's assistance in keeping him from getting investigated is also very high on my list.

Crusher has gone back to just being adorable to me, but if we're having a tough time finding scum down the line he might be worth revisiting.

p.s.: I know I'm usually not this chatty in the night phase, but I definitely see myself as a NK target. Might as well get this crap out there.

quote fail... edit to the above.. I was trying to quote JVoR saying "he's scum" and the 2nd line was my thought...

He did come back right away and say that his report was "not resistance," or something to that effect. So he was on top of that.

The original plan was to lynch him to verify his results, so we could always follow thru on that - but I think his results have been verified sufficiently. He also told us he's a roleless townie from this point forward, so he's probably not a likely NK target. I think we'd want to keep him -and his arrogance (:lol:)-around now.

Sorry to disappoint.

I was gonna tell you that scum just see the rest of the field as non-scum, so it's possible that scum would've latched onto Doggin to vigorously defend and look innocent when they flip innocent - so there's always that.

But then CTM beat me to it:

I'm glad, at least, that the stupidest scum team in history BS that DPR was trying to push was dispelled, though. I'm just one stupid townie who really thought Doggin was innocent.

I appreciate that you were honest about leaving a breadcrumb. I remember your post about loving being scum, liking being town, and hating being a SK - not that I'm going to go look for it now, though.

This made me laugh, but I've rep'd you too recently to add.

So you think DPR and his fierce resistance to getting investigated -and cleared, if town- is a part of our resistance, then?

Right now I think the town was an amazing fleet of blind squirrels who actually found themselves choosing between two evils in a win-win scenario. Amazing.

Notice that Doggin and DPR were both MIA while the whole thing was going down. Neither had the strength to defend, anymore.

I find this amazing...you know who's worse at logic than you right now? Like, nobody.

If anyone had listened to you babbling, we'd all be bent over the sarlacc pit right now, getting Boba f***ked.

I was agianst Doggin all day. He turned out to be an SK.

You defended Doggin and fought for him all day. Way to go.

I definitely can't wait to see what else you have to say... :P

Where did I say this?

You glean this from a post-lynch "high five" post where I thanked CTM for pushing back on the JVOR plan with me? You do realize pushing back on that plan, instead of blindly following along, is what helped buy enough time so that we could get the investigation to be shifted from DPR to Doggin... which kinda worked out okay for the town, much to your chagrin I am sure.

Truthfully, the most "fierce" (seriously?) resistance we saw last night was from you. DPR's counterpoint was sloppy, but at no point would I say it got fierce...

Glad to see when you are wrong that you are a good sport about it. :rolleyes:

I find this amazing...you know who's worse at logic than you right now? Like, nobody.

If anyone had listened to you babbling, we'd all be bent over the sarlacc pit right now, getting Boba f***ked.

I was agianst Doggin all day. He turned out to be an SK.

You defended Doggin and fought for him all day. Way to go.

I definitely can't wait to see what else you have to say... :P

Really? You're going to let me live? That'll be super awesome!

I thought Doggin was town, no doubt.

As a SK, he certainly wanted anyone dead, but it would've been a major feather in his cap to land scum on Day One. He would've vetted himself very nicely for the rest of the town to see.

So I'm sure he legitimately believed that you're scum -as I do- and wanted to take you out to make himself look like a town hero.

You were blathering BS about he, JVoR, and I being a team. It was stupid then, and obviously wrong now.

Where did I say this?

You glean this from a post-lynch "high five" post where I thanked CTM for pushing back on the JVOR plan with me? You do realize pushing back on that plan, instead of blindly following along, is what helped buy enough time so that we could get the investigation to be shifted from DPR to Doggin... which kinda worked out okay for the town, much to your chagrin I am sure.

Yes, I'm seriously bummed that a SK is dead.

The SK is good and bad for the scum. They do like having him around early to help thin the herd, but they become a nuisance later in the game. And they tend to take out scum players, too, so that can be a problem.

Glad to see when you are wrong that you are a good sport about it. :rolleyes:

I was wrong about Doggin being town, but I definitely believe he was scum hunting on DPR.

Really? You're going to let me live? That'll be super awesome!

I thought Doggin was town, no doubt.

As a SK, he certainly wanted anyone dead, but it would've been a major feather in his cap to land scum on Day One. He would've vetted himself very nicely for the rest of the town to see.

So I'm sure he legitimately believed that you're scum -as I do- and wanted to take you out to make himself look like a town hero.

You were blathering BS about he, JVoR, and I being a team. It was stupid then, and obviously wrong now.

Let me know when you're done polishing that turd.

My guess was a hell of a lot closer than yours.

Truthfully, the most "fierce" (seriously?) resistance we saw last night was from you. DPR's counterpoint was sloppy, but at no point would I say it got fierce...

Did he ever show the slightest willingness to be investigated? No. If I'm town, I welcome an investigation. I'll tell you to, "Bring it on, a$$holes!"

Doggin was at least bright enough to bluff about it.

Both of them were MIA at the end. I know that fatigue, man. It gets tough defending with lies.

Let me know when you're done polishing that turd.

My guess was a hell of a lot closer than yours.

Your entire theory was a band of brothers that turned out to be proven to be BS.

Just because Doggin's town doesn't mean that you're not scum. Not at all.

If you're the SK, how huge is it for you to champion a lynch in the eyes of the town? It makes you golden, man! No doubt in my mind that he was aggressively targeting scum on Day One.

It's a great way to play the role. Get scum D1, stumble thru the rest of the game picking off townies at night.

I agree 100%, and was thinking about changing my vote here last night - but realized it would've been completely futile and probably just anti-town muddying the waters stuff, so I didn't bother.

But he was caught early placing two obvious bandwagon votes and has since fallen completely off the grid. He's way up there as a scum candidate for me, too.

DPR is obviously still my #1, and CTM's assistance in keeping him from getting investigated is also very high on my list.

Crusher has gone back to just being adorable to me, but if we're having a tough time finding scum down the line he might be worth revisiting.

p.s.: I know I'm usually not this chatty in the night phase, but I definitely see myself as a NK target. Might as well get this crap out there.

SO DPR linking you, doggin and jvor = stupidest thing ever, but you linking DPR and I in the same way = fine and dandy..

Alright there, sweet t!ts.. (thank you clint st!tster, or whateveryourname)

SO DPR linking you, doggin and jvor = stupidest thing ever, but you linking DPR and I in the same way = fine and dandy..

Alright there, sweet t!ts.. (thank you clint st!tster, or whateveryourname)

What do you think about DPR?

With a SK confirmed in the game, I don't think we have a vig - but I guess that remains to be seen. Still, I don't see DPR getting NK'd, so what to do with him on D2?

With a SK confirmed in the game, I don't think we have a vig - but I guess that remains to be seen. Still, I don't see DPR getting NK'd, so what to do with him on D2?

Remember what BG said, being mad that we already made a painfully long game that much longer? Not that it necessarily means theres no Vig, but I'd say it may be a sight into things. I'm almost betting Doggin had the ability to kill AND search for Han, or something to that effect. I wouldn't be surprised if he was really powered up.

Did he ever show the slightest willingness to be investigated? No. If I'm town, I welcome an investigation. I'll tell you to, "Bring it on, a$$holes!"

Doggin was at least bright enough to bluff about it.

Both of them were MIA at the end. I know that fatigue, man. It gets tough defending with lies.

For the last time, if I would have have "accepted" the investigation, some how, some way, it would have worked against me.

You and JVoR were dead set on one outcome only - and you were both badly wrong.

I know when Doggin is good or bad - hell, a lot of people do - but catching him is a different story and it takes a little effort to pull it off.

I'll tell you this, you are either scum or stuck in a rut playing a one-dimensional game, and both scenarios are bad for the town.

For future reference, do not ever get tangled up in a Doggin plan - it will almost never turn out well for you. You can call me an a$$hole now, but tuck it in your pocket and use it for later. Speak well of me when it saves you.

Remember what BG said, being mad that we already made a painfully long game that much longer? Not that it necessarily means theres no Vig, but I'd say it may be a sight into things. I'm almost betting Doggin had the ability to kill AND search for Han, or something to that effect. I wouldn't be surprised if he was really powered up.

Three kills a night would've been crazy. Definitely think it's highly unlikely that there'd be a SK and a vig. But we'll see soon enough. BG seems to've given us a strong hint that the SK role doesn't pass to another player, so that's a good thing.

No point in discussing Doggin's role, though. He's dead.

Your entire theory was a band of brothers that turned out to be proven to be BS.

Just because Doggin's town doesn't mean that you're not scum. Not at all.

If you're the SK, how huge is it for you to champion a lynch in the eyes of the town? It makes you golden, man! No doubt in my mind that he was aggressively targeting scum on Day One.

It's a great way to play the role. Get scum D1, stumble thru the rest of the game picking off townies at night.

And what does this mean? The SK who tripped over his own two feet and shot himself in the head within a few hours should be trusted as some kind scum hunting savant?

We spent most of the day wondering if doggin could've really played it as poorly as he did..

That being said, it's quite possible DPR is scum and from my perspective should be on the short list of candidates for tomorrow along with you.

You were so convinced in doggins innocence based on the flimsiest of reasons, where arrogant about my dismissal of those reasons, and lazily missed the gaping whole in your own logic.

Decent chance that you are scum, and we're trying to tie yourself to a couple of guys who you thought were innocent cause you know, they weren't on your team of imperialists..

I think he should be a favorite for lynching

For the last time, if I would have have "accepted" the investigation, some how, some way, it would have worked against me.

I know when Doggin is good or bad - hell, a lot of people do - but catching him is a different story and it takes a little effort to pull it off.

I'll tell you this, you are either scum or stuck in a rut playing a one-dimensional game, and both scenarios are bad for the town.

For future reference, do not ever get tangled up in a Doggin plan - it will almost never turn out well for you. You can call me an a$$hole now, but tuck it in your pocket and use it for later. Speak well of me when it saves you.

lol.. i like having you here, makes me seem like a nice fluffy kitten in comparison..

This is spin.

JVoR and I were both surprised by his investigation result, but when it came in we acted accordingly.

If you came up town, I might've still been wary about you potentially being a godfather, but I would've backed way off and watched how the game developed over the next couple days at least. You're a bright guy, obviously, so I wouldn't mind having you as a trusted ally.

Right now it's possible that you're an ally, but you're nowhere near "trusted."

But I like you throwing out the idea that I might be scum. Makes me think I might live thru the night afterall. :mrgreen:

This is spin.

JVoR and I were both surprised by his investigation result, but when it came in we acted accordingly.

If you came up town, I might've still been wary about you potentially being a godfather, but I would've backed way off and watched how the game developed over the next couple days at least. You're a bright guy, obviously, so I wouldn't mind having you as a trusted ally.

Right now it's possible that you're an ally, but you're nowhere near "trusted."

But I like you throwing out the idea that I might be scum. Makes me think I might live thru the night afterall. :mrgreen:

You'll have to explain this to me. Why would yhou think you are a NK target again? Your actions from day 1 make you a top suspect, we have 2 bnasically confirmed townies, and your ability to lead the town anywhere is serverly hampered due to being chewed up and spit out by doggin yesterday..

Archived