Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is spin.

JVoR and I were both surprised by his investigation result, but when it came in we acted accordingly.

If you came up town, I might've still been wary about you potentially being a godfather, but I would've backed way off and watched how the game developed over the next couple days at least. You're a bright guy, obviously, so I wouldn't mind having you as a trusted ally.

Right now it's possible that you're an ally, but you're nowhere near "trusted."

But I like you throwing out the idea that I might be scum. Makes me think I might live thru the night afterall. :mrgreen:

How in the f*** is that spin?

BG could post a picture of me with wings wearing a halo, and you'd still come after me for some crap reason.

And as we have all learned, steering the power roles is bad. But I more than welcome any night investigation. At this point, I'm pretty much praying for it. Right up until you decide to try and lynch me anyway.

You. Annoy. Me.

And what does this mean? The SK who tripped over his own two feet and shot himself in the head within a few hours should be trusted as some kind scum hunting savant?

We spent most of the day wondering if doggin could've really played it as poorly as he did..

What do you think, though, really? Was doggin hunting scum, or was he just looking to kill a strong player and go, "whoops"?

I think a SK either hides in the woodwork (which would be impossible for Doggin and his reputation) or he gets his bona fides by lynching scum early.

That being said, it's quite possible DPR is scum and from my perspective should be on the short list of candidates for tomorrow along with you.

You were so convinced in doggins innocence based on the flimsiest of reasons, where arrogant about my dismissal of those reasons, and lazily missed the gaping whole in your own logic.

Decent chance that you are scum, and we're trying to tie yourself to a couple of guys who you thought were innocent cause you know, they weren't on your team of imperialists..

I like this kind of talk, I really do. Makes me think I'll get to play tomorrow.

I think Doggin was hunting scum, and that we agreed on what I believe to be an obvious target - the guy who was scared to be investigated.

He dropped a clever clue and I jumped on it, no doubt. It was a good guess from him about made up roles. If the town thinks I'm scum, or that my judgement can't be trusted based on that, they should act accordingly.

You'll have to explain this to me. Why would yhou think you are a NK target again? Your actions from day 1 make you a top suspect, we have 2 bnasically confirmed townies, and your ability to lead the town anywhere is serverly hampered due to being chewed up and spit out by doggin yesterday..

I'm not going to remind you why you should kill me. :mrgreen:

My actions on day one will be proven wrong only if DPR is proven to be innocent. I was obviously not in concert with the SK.

How in the f*** is that spin?

BG could post a picture of me with wings wearing a halo, and you'd still come after me for some crap reason.

And as we have all learned, steering the power roles is bad. But I more than welcome any night investigation. At this point, I'm pretty much praying for it. Right up until you decide to try and lynch me anyway.

You. Annoy. Me.

I see that.

Sorry, I'm not the cop, so I can't help you there. And I'd be a little wary of the scum having a watcher sitting right on top of you tonight if I was.

You know nothing of how I play this game. I'm generally cautious. But your obvious fear of being investigated yesterday is a RED FLAG of major proportions.

Had you been investigated (and you're right, no one needed your permission), and came up town, I would've started looking in other directions. Maybe not entirely trusting you, but certainly not coming after you.

And I'm just one player. That's what really makes it spin. You come up clean on a confirmed investigation (after JVoR would've been lynched), and it would've been impossible for me to get you lynched - even if I still wanted to at that point.

You talk about facts, but you love to throw out a lot of BS hypothetical conjecture.

What do you think about DPR?

With a SK confirmed in the game, I don't think we have a vig - but I guess that remains to be seen. Still, I don't see DPR getting NK'd, so what to do with him on D2?

I think he should be a favorite for lynching

Not for nothing Slats, but for someone that doesn't like to talk during night phase, you can't seem to stop flapping your gums.

In CTM's defense, he said point blank that he wanted to lynch Doggin yesterday and DPR on day 2.

Your attempt to insinuate that CTM was "defending" DPR is absurd. Both CTM and I were adamant about making it clear that our push back on the JVOR plan was not to save one player over the other, but instead to resist being guided by what clearly looked like 3 players collaborating.

I was ready to dismiss you as being flat out wrong about Doggin, and in your words "Not very good at this game." But, now you are going to force me to revisit my suspicions.

I'm not sure why you would stick your neck out like this in the midst of a night phase...

Anyone else see the ironic contradiction here?

I'm not going to remind you why you should kill me. :mrgreen:

My actions on day one will be proven wrong only if DPR is proven to be innocent. I was obviously not in concert with the SK.

I see that.

Sorry, I'm not the cop, so I can't help you there. And I'd be a little wary of the scum having a watcher sitting right on top of you tonight if I was.

You know nothing of how I play this game. I'm generally cautious. But your obvious fear of being investigated yesterday is a RED FLAG of major proportions.

Had you been investigated (and you're right, no one needed your permission), and came up town, I would've started looking in other directions. Maybe not entirely trusting you, but certainly not coming after you.

And I'm just one player. That's what really makes it spin. You come up clean on a confirmed investigation (after JVoR would've been lynched), and it would've been impossible for me to get you lynched - even if I still wanted to at that point.

You talk about facts, but you love to throw out a lot of BS hypothetical conjecture.

"I don't like to talk during night phase."

:rolleyes:

Someone is on damage control.

What do you think, though, really? Was doggin hunting scum, or was he just looking to kill a strong player and go, "whoops"?

I think a SK either hides in the woodwork (which would be impossible for Doggin and his reputation) or he gets his bona fides by lynching scum early.

I like this kind of talk, I really do. Makes me think I'll get to play tomorrow.

I think Doggin was hunting scum, and that we agreed on what I believe to be an obvious target - the guy who was scared to be investigated.

He dropped a clever clue and I jumped on it, no doubt. It was a good guess from him about made up roles. If the town thinks I'm scum, or that my judgement can't be trusted based on that, they should act accordingly.

Was doggin hunting scum, possibly? I think what he was mainly doing was trying to survive the day, and hey, if he could get a guy eliminated who he has a history with, and who was on to him, even better.

Consider, if DPR was investigated as mafia, he'd be the logical lynch on day 2 leaving doggin nothing to do, and if DPR came back innocent, doggin would've just shot him last night to remove a confirmed innocent and a thorn in his side.

And this still ignores the fact that why would I trust doggin or his instincts on this one, in anyway? He played poorly AND had anti town motives, so lets use his word to lynch on day 2? Don't think so..

I think we should come to our own conculsions on DPR, pushing doggins opinions in that regard are likely to backfire..

I'm not sure why you would stick your neck out like this in the midst of a night phase...

reminding everyone that both he and dpr really think the other is scum.. if i had to bet, my money would be on them both being scum at this point..

Not for nothing Slats, but for someone that doesn't like to talk during night phase, you can't seem to stop flapping your gums.

In CTM's defense, he said point blank that he wanted to lynch Doggin yesterday and DPR on day 2.

Your attempt to insinuate that CTM was "defending" DPR is absurd. Both CTM and I were adamant about making it clear that our push back on the JVOR plan was not to save one player over the other, but instead to resist being guided by what clearly looked like 3 players collaborating.

I was ready to dismiss you as being flat out wrong about Doggin, and in your words "Not very good at this game." But, now you are going to force me to revisit my suspicions.

Because I have absolutely nothing to lose.

If I was gonna be targeted tonight, I wanted to get my thoughts out there. When I die, my death scene will reveal that I'm exactly who I said I was, and then you can decide from there if I was stupid or not. You just won't be able to say that I had any ulterior motive.

And then I can maybe do something legitimately productive for a couple days. :)

Bottom line is that while Doggin was a SK -and I was foolishly duped into thinking that he was town- I definitely 100% believe that it was in his best interests to successfully scum hunt ASAP.

I could be wrong about DPR, too. Believe me, I have no doubt about that, either! But he's easily far and away my #1 target today. And I believe he was Doggin's target because he also genuinely believed that he was scum.

reminding everyone that both he and dpr really think the other is scum.. if i had to bet, my money would be on them both being scum at this point..

Put your money down, son. How much?

Was doggin hunting scum, possibly? I think what he was mainly doing was trying to survive the day, and hey, if he could get a guy eliminated who he has a history with, and who was on to him, even better.

Consider, if DPR was investigated as mafia, he'd be the logical lynch on day 2 leaving doggin nothing to do, and if DPR came back innocent, doggin would've just shot him last night to remove a confirmed innocent and a thorn in his side.

And this still ignores the fact that why would I trust doggin or his instincts on this one, in anyway? He played poorly AND had anti town motives, so lets use his word to lynch on day 2? Don't think so..

I think we should come to our own conculsions on DPR, pushing doggins opinions in that regard are likely to backfire..

What?

I've come to my own conclusions on DPR. Just so happens that the dead SK agreed with me.

Put your money down, son. How much?

what an innocent tell.. I'm convinced!

and I said "had" to bet on one of several differenct outcomes, it'd be that one, by no means do i think this is 1-1 odds..

what an innocent tell.. I'm convinced!

and I said "had" to bet on one of several differenct outcomes, it'd be that one, by no means do i think this is 1-1 odds..

I'll give you odds if you want. :mrgreen:

Yeah. I've said that a bajillion times as scum, just so you know.

Awesome. Now the mod-confirmed innocent is scum.

Who was suggesting that the Village Idiot role might be in play?

Awesome. Now the mod-confirmed innocent is scum.

Who was suggesting that the Village Idiot role might be in play?

Keep the spin up.

He's quoting me saying I like to shut up during the night phase, trying to point out that I'm contradicting myself - which is why I'm pointing out to him that I've said that many, many times as scum.

He's got a less developed Ewok brain, but I know he's a confirmed innocent.

Keep the spin up.

He's quoting me saying I like to shut up during the night phase, trying to point out that I'm contradicting myself - which is why I'm pointing out to him that I've said that many, many times as scum.

He's got a less developed Ewok brain, but I know he's a confirmed innocent.

FYI... I think you did insinuate that I might not be "innocent" earlier in the game. I will try to find the post.

Oh geez, here we go again... everyone ready for Slats to explain why "I28 doens't get it" or "Isn't very good at this game?"

You remember saying that don't you?

It was sorta like last game, when you told me my play "frustrated" you and "I didn't get it" and then I led the town to lynch Sharrow... one of the original scummy bastids.

Twice you've called me out because "I don't get it" and twice I have nailed bad guys. Your right. I suck at this game. I think the issue that frustrates you is that my play is not transparent... you seem to be the only one that takes everything I say and do at face. Its ironic that I've had to actually break form and explain myself to you, but you insinuate that I can't keep up.

You and Doggin is teh geniuzzz. :rolleyes:

PS - Not buying your whole "I'm a candidate for NK" sob story. Why would the scum NK you, when its blatant you are going to be high on everyone's FOS on day 2? I call bull****.

You have now eclipsed Doggin for the worst play of the game so far.

FYI... I think you did insinuate that I might not be "innocent" earlier in the game. I will try to find the post.

Oh geez, here we go again... everyone ready for Slats to explain why "I28 doens't get it" or "Isn't very good at this game?"

You remember saying that don't you?

It was sorta like last game, when you told me my play "frustrated" you and "I didn't get it" and then I led the town to lynch Sharrow... one of the original scummy bastids.

Twice you've called me out because "I don't get it" and twice I have nailed bad guys. Your right. I suck at this game. I think the issue that frustrates you is that my play is not transparent... you seem to be the only one that takes everything I say and do at face. Its ironic that I've had to actually break form and explain myself to you, but you insinuate that I can't keep up.

You and Doggin is teh geniuzzz. :rolleyes:

PS - Not buying your whole "I'm a candidate for NK" sob story. Why would the scum NK you, when its blatant you are going to be high on everyone's FOS on day 2? I call bull****.

You have now eclipsed Doggin for the worst play of the game so far.

Honestly? You're just fun to tweak. :box: Easy, too.

If the town wants to lynch me, they should feel free. I've got my kids this weekend. When I turn up town, you can try to fire up that primitive brain of yours and then decide if you think I was wrong or not.

Everyone emerges from their rooms on the sail barge to once again congregate this morning. However, it appears that one of them has gone missing. They search the rooms only to find the body of their missing member. His corpse has smoke billowing from it, seeming to have been on the receiving end of some rather devastating force lightening. The group mourns over the loss of one of the last Jedi Knights in the galaxy.

Obi+Wan+Kenobi+01+Large.JPG

slats, also known as Obi-Wan Kenobi (town martyr) has been killed.

Day two has begun.

1. Dan X

2. AVM

3. Jets Voice of Reason

4. Vicious89x

5. slats - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Killed, Night One)

6. brettw4rd

7. Doggin94it - Boba Fett (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day One)

8. JiF

9. Integrity28

10. Klecko73isGod

11. Sharrow

12. Pac2566

13. The Crusher

14. SMC

15. CTM

16. HessStation

17. D P R

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to feed the Sarlacc.

Ok, so i beleive the martyr can take the place of someone else. I wonder if slats martyred himself??.. usually there's some other benefit to doing so, like he comes back alive..

How would he martyr himself? Seems the death scene pointed to death by force lightning.

How would he martyr himself? Seems the death scene pointed to death by force lightning.

Maybe he just PM'd the mod to use his abilit yon NK target? Maybe he had to name and name? Really don't know..

Maybe he just PM'd the mod to use his abilit yon NK target? Maybe he had to name and name? Really don't know..

Honestly I can't recall ever playing with a martyr and have never modded so I'm not entirely sure. My only guess would be it's something that has to happen in the day? Like a self-vote to close it, sacrificing yourself in that way. I'm confused right now.

Archived