Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I was wrong on doggin. It happens. I am not about to apologize for my read on the game. I apologize for being arrogant and reacting angrily but that does not change my view on things. If something more solid comes along than fine.

Absolutely we ALL make mistakes. But no offense bro, stop acting as if you were the only people suspicious on DPR. Most of us where suspicious on him AND doggin. It was you and slats who were basically "team doggin" and pushing only the lynch of DPR. Can you imagine where we'd be right now if he had followed that logic? DPR flips scum (which I think we all feel somewhat certain of) you die, doggin gets to night and god knows what he could've done but let's say just kill one of us, that's 2 less townies, THEN a mafia NK, that's 3 townies down in the first night. All we'd have to show for it is 1 scum and an SK on the loose who is somewhat vetted because most people started subscribing to the belief that if DPR is scum, then doggin was innocent.

I'm just saying, the situation played out in our favor, but don't carry on as if your arguments have been flawless thus far.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would never have NK'd you under any circumstances, if i were scum, you're day 1 play would've at the very least make people not follow you, and in all liklihood would've gotten you lynched..

I was hoping you martyrd yourself..

Martyrd self, as in giving himself up to save someone else from being NK'd?

It's been a while since slats was town and he was ecstatic that he was town in the Thing game (and pissed he was converted).

Since town again he'd be happy as well and I doubt he'd be so noble as giving himself up in the 1st day.

In other words, slats has been waiting to be a townie for the longest and in the last 2 games he lasts 2 day phases as a townie? That doesn't make sense.

He was offed IMO.

why do you keep acting like people don't want to lynch dpr? he went to L-2 in lightspeed?

i am not saying you aren't. I was talking about my thoughts on jif, crusher, and vicious. I am getting my head bitten off because i suspect them. I was saying sorry i did it in a douchebag way, but not sorry that i feel like something more is up with each of them than just being town.

Hey guys just want to throw out that I will be gone a lot of today. I am about to go to a career fair (wish me luck!) Followed by class, followed by work tonight.. If i get breaks inbetween or my boss is gone at work I will be posting.. just a heads up that I might be MIA today.

votign for DPR has little to do with slats dieing imo.. i can't see any circumstance in which NK'ing slats was a good idea at the moment..

remember that slats said doggin's "something happens night 1" thing rang true to him, maybe he new he was going to die tonight based on his martyr role

Good call with slats. That makes a lot of sense now that you mention it. Regardless, my point wasn't diagreeing with yours, but more that something HAS to be up with killing slats. What Sharrow posted next makes sense, a fear of not knowing what his role was. However, if slats got obsessed saving someone who wasn't town -- it could have turned out badly for us, I suppose?

**Also, there's a good chance scum are REALLY powered up. That's two roles we've had to help keep the town from lynching the wrong person. One to tell JVOR, one to undo it via Obi-Wan. Just figured that was worth noting.

Absolutely we ALL make mistakes. But no offense bro, stop acting as if you were the only people suspicious on DPR. Most of us where suspicious on him AND doggin. It was you and slats who were basically "team doggin" and pushing only the lynch of DPR. Can you imagine where we'd be right now if he had followed that logic? DPR flips scum (which I think we all feel somewhat certain of) you die, doggin gets to night and god knows what he could've done but let's say just kill one of us, that's 2 less townies, THEN a mafia NK, that's 3 townies down in the first night. All we'd have to show for it is 1 scum and an SK on the loose who is somewhat vetted because most people started subscribing to the belief that if DPR is scum, then doggin was innocent.

I'm just saying, the situation played out in our favor, but don't carry on as if your arguments have been flawless thus far.

My arguments are not flawless. Part of the game is pushing what you believe. Did i call any of you morons for suspecting doggin? I just said i felt strongly that i thought he was getting lynched by teamwork. I can be wrong about that too.

Martyrd self, as in giving himself up to save someone else from being NK'd?

It's been a while since slats was town and he was ecstatic that he was town in the Thing game (and pissed he was converted).

Since town again he'd be happy as well and I doubt he'd be so noble as giving himself up in the 1st day.

In other words, slats has been waiting to be a townie for the longest and in the last 2 games he lasts 2 day phases as a townie? That doesn't make sense.

He was offed IMO.

mrtyr's frequently come back to life in some way, and we know obi-wan went on to be a mentor to luke in the movies..

I'm not sure that slats is done playing this game..

My arguments are not flawless. Part of the game is pushing what you believe. Did i call any of you morons for suspecting doggin? I just said i felt strongly that i thought he was getting lynched by teamwork. I can be wrong about that too.

And part of the game is sometimes realizing that your reasoning isn't full-proof. Perhaps that's because I'm a more fluid player and if I make a mistake I'll questions my instincts more. Some people dont' care if they made an error, they still stick by what they believe.

mrtyr's frequently come back to life in some way, and we know obi-wan went on to be a mentor to luke in the movies..

I dunno man, I don't think he got the chance to use that ability. In BG's death scene it says he was killed by force lightening. If he sacrificed himself to come back (as in the movie), I'd figure the write up would say something along the lines of nothing was left but his empty robe...something like that.

I dunno man, I don't think he got the chance to use that ability. In BG's death scene it says he was killed by force lightening. If he sacrificed himself to come back (as in the movie), I'd figure the write up would say something along the lines of nothing was left but his empty robe...something like that.

fair point...

Good point. He did basically sheath his lightsaber and truly sacrificed himself. That's why I mentioned the self-vote possibility?

But Obi Wan didn't come back to life.

He was a spirit you talked to Luke. The only game equivelent would be if slats can PM Luke and discuss things. He wouldn't have a vote or be active in the game.

In other words, slats wouldn't be resurrected if the game is true to the source material.

But Obi Wan didn't come back to life.

He was a spirit you talked to Luke. The only game equivelent would be if slats can PM Luke and discuss things. He wouldn't have a vote or be active in the game.

In other words, slats wouldn't be resurrected if the game is true to the source material.

Agreed. Obi-Wan became an advisor. Now what could happen is that at least when I've died as a townie before end game, the mafia team was revealed to me. So I wonder that if slats is dead, he now knows the mafia team and can advise luke of one member a night? That'd be realistic and be a pretty sick thing for us to have.

I dunno, I honestly would be ok with BG modkilling him. It honestly annoys the **** out of me.

I'M SUCH A BETTER FAN THAN YOU THAT I'M GOING TO JUST GO MAKE FUN OF DOLPHIN TROLLS BECAUSE THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE.

Then don't ****ing sign up, we all know the draft is this week. We all know we signed xerxes. You can do both.

Jesus. Someone's a little overly sensitive. I'm here.

Just for this ridiculous outburst I am going to vote for you.

Vote: Vicious

So you disappear, lay low for practically all of day 1, say you're not interested in playing, and come back in with an OMGUS vote? Well done.

Please tell me you're joking. Do you want to get lynched dude? You leave, don't post hardly and all, and come in with an OMGUS vote? Overly sensitive? He's pissed you're not hardly paying attention to a game everyone else has been really excited over.

Please tell me you're joking. Do you want to get lynched dude? You leave, don't post hardly and all, and come in with an OMGUS vote? Overly sensitive? He's pissed you're not hardly paying attention to a game everyone else has been really excited over.

Yes, because it's not obvious I was joking. :rolleyes:

Vic's my boy. I just think it's pretty funny that he got so butthurt that I posted more about football on a football message board for a day than actively participate in what had become a two-person pissing contest.

Vic's my boy. I just think it's pretty funny that he got so butthurt that I posted more about football on a football message board for a day than actively participate in what had become a two-person pissing contest.

Well, considering last game.... :P

It's just irritating. Think of it like this. It's like being the guy who signs up for a softball league, complains about his spot on the line-up, his position in the outfield, doesn't pay his fee and only shows up for like 2 games. It's irritating. Lots of us were looking forward to it. Anyways, catch up and read up on what happened, there's plenty there.

It's just irritating. Think of it like this. It's like being the guy who signs up for a softball league, complains about his spot on the line-up, his position in the outfield, doesn't pay his fee and only shows up for like 2 games. It's irritating. Lots of us were looking forward to it. Anyways, catch up and read up on what happened, there's plenty there.

Were the Yankees playing in the World Series during this softball league? Because if they were it's exactly the same. :P

OMG. I do love the mafia goodness. :character42:

Archived