Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Gotta be JVOR.. (integrity di the l-1 vote of doggin)

The other option is a silent voter (they vote but don't appear on list)

Another option is if someone has the option to double vote, so they don't double vote all the time.

In the Super Hero game did you have a double vote every vote?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's see who our double-voter is...

Not:

Sharrow, DPR, brettw4rd, CTM, Vicious, SMC, AVM, slats, Hess (these are all the people that voted for Doggin yesterday), Klecko (his vote is on Vicious today, can't be him), Integrity28 (I voted to put Doggin at L1 yesterday, if I were a double voter it would have lynched him before we got our report from JVOR).

People who have voted for DPR today, and are not in the clear are in RED:

Integrity, Vicious, SMC, JVOR, brett, CTM, Hess

That's our double-voter... JVOR.

Didn't JVOR put Doggin at L-2 though? Which, if he had a double vote, would have been L-1...and when Integrity voted/unvoted in the same post wouldnt that have killed Doggin then?

You guys really don't like people from DM, huh? Good thing I didn't invite Verbal to this one too . . .

:biggrin:

(backs out of the room before they lynch him again)

i'm sure your guys will say that you outed one another, but i played a game or two over at DM and don't find the level of play to be all that much different then over here.. ;)

Another option is if someone has the option to double vote, so they don't double vote all the time.

In the Super Hero game did you have a double vote every vote?

I had to double vote every time and had to cover my tracks because of it..

i'm sure your guys will say that you outed one another, but i played a game or two over at DM and don't find the level of play to be all that much different then over here.. ;)

I couldn't believe that zombie game over at the 3rd site, I forgot what it was called, where like 3 mason teams got revealed on the first day, basically the whole roster, and they still lost cause they wanted to fight amongst each other instead of reveal their teams.

but the L-2 vote counting 2 would've made it a lynch scenario when you voted..

True enough.

Yeah, I don't think we can immediately deduce who it is based upon the day one vote.

It appears as though someone earned double-voter starting with day 2 or there is a silent voter.

Just saying you've been quiet all game and then pop up with the big YES!!!.

Just seemed a little odd, mmmkay.

No, not really. Look back on today.

I was happy he was lynched because (1) he was scum and (2) he was a prick.

Hence, my "YES!!!"

I wonder if it's possible for him to use that only once or all game if it's him.

The Slats will be with you, always.

LOL.

That's a heck of a power for slats to have ... and dangerous too for the Rebellion.

Slats would silent vote as Obi Wan and hope that he was right? If he knew who was scum that would be an unfair advantage I would think.

LOL.

That's a heck of a power for slats to have ... and dangerous too for the Rebellion.

Slats would silent vote as Obi Wan and hope that he was right? If he knew who was scum that would be an unfair advantage I would think.

Nah- I can't imagine he knows who scum is. If it's truly him I know slats is a wise enough player to only use it when he's certain. We all know he wanted DPR dead.

I still don't know about CTM. With the new guy coming in, he might want to make a splash. We know Doggin wasn't on his team, but maybe he's taking a page out of his book and running a gambit himself?

It's possible. He was one of the most vocal against both of them. He's also asking for doc protection meanwhile not giving us a whole lot of information.

I feel he's innocent though. I could be totally wrong though.

I still don't know about CTM. With the new guy coming in, he might want to make a splash. We know Doggin wasn't on his team, but maybe he's taking a page out of his book and running a gambit himself?

Then we lynch CTM tomorrow.

If he says who who implies he is, he should be NK'd tonight.

If not, he's likely scum and is prime for lynching. The only thing that should save him is pro-town information from whatever he's claiming he can do. That's what saved JVoR.

None of this, "Ohhh, I'm a town power role ... but nothing I've done has helped the town."

Archived