Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Vote: CTM

There's no reason for him to still be alive.

No doc would trust anything CTM says and protect him. JVoR was an innocent townie after he used his last investigation. CTM was the biggest threat to them and they let him live. Why?

I'm surprised at the fact CTM is a live as well. Then he comes out of the gate voting to try and get a train going already? My judgment feels clouded by the dark side of the force.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What we know about CTM:

- He has played a key role in killing 1 scum, and 1 sk.

- He has claimed a pro-town power role, but has not elaborated on what that role is for good reason.

- He was part of that odd exchange with Slats, before Slats was NK'ed (so was I).

- In the words of DPR, he "targeted" somebody (DPR was teh scum Imperial Watcher, so we don't know if he was targeting, or protecting, or visiting, or investigating or what.)

Anything else?

That is all true but you can also look at it like this:

-He and DPR were both after the same guy. DPR just the one who came under the microscope. Going after DPR could've been a distancing move.

-If you were scum, would you have stuck up for DPR day 2? Probably not.

-The odd exchange with slats is what really got me scratching my head. You were part of it but you have the luxury of being an out-right townie with BG revealing that. I'd buddy up to you too if I was scum.

This is why I'm all confounded on CTM. Going into today I was very certain he was innocent, but him living the night without even and ATTEMPT at him... it's just odd.

There's no reason for him to still be alive.

No doc would trust anything CTM says and protect him. JVoR was an innocent townie after he used his last investigation. CTM was the biggest threat to them and they let him live. Why?

That is an excellent point.

Hmm... no it isn't.

CTM's "targeting" could be "protecting" making him the Doc. Or it could have been "investigating" making him the Cop. I don't think either is too big a stretch of the imagination.

I find it highly suspect that you guys are discussing the lynch of a town power role, based upon limited information provided by DPR (confirmed scum) and this sketchy rationale that seemingly leaves no room for interpretation.

CTM, waiting to see how you respond here... because I am not picking a side until this thing gets unpacked a bit more.

-He and DPR were both after the same guy. DPR just the one who came under the microscope. Going after DPR could've been a distancing move.

-The odd exchange with slats is what really got me scratching my head. You were part of it but you have the luxury of being an out-right townie with BG revealing that. I'd buddy up to you too if I was scum.

This is why I'm all confounded on CTM. Going into today I was very certain he was innocent, but him living the night without even and ATTEMPT at him... it's just odd.

While I agree with you. Scum is behind in this game, perhaps their thought was kill JVOR because we know he is now powerless, and won't be protected... maybe they were content to get the guaranteed kill? As opposed to attempting CTM whose power we really don't know anything about yet...

DPR could have bluffed us on CTM too... I suppose.

Just thinking out loud here... Vic style. ;)

Hmm... no it isn't.

CTM's "targeting" could be "protecting" making him the Doc. Or it could have been "investigating" making him the Cop. I don't think either is too big a stretch of the imagination.

I find it highly suspect that you guys are discussing the lynch of a town power role, based upon limited information provided by DPR (confirmed scum) and this sketchy rationale that seemingly leaves no room for interpretation.

CTM, waiting to see how you respond here... because I am not picking a side until this thing gets unpacked a bit more.

Ummm, that's why I didn't vote.

Also, quote from CTM to Kleck: "why would (you) admit to having a role during the night phase unless you're stupid or scum?"

Seeing that DPR was a "scum" watcher, I find it odd he put up zero resistance to DPR's claim. If he was town with power wouldn't he have lied in order to protect himself and the town. And then no NK?

And does anyone know or think DPR had PM powers with scum?

Hmm... no it isn't.

I28- here is my last thought on this.

You're well aware of the gambit correct? It's when two scum go head to head and try to set one another up to clear each other and earn the trust of the town. DPR was basically fried by the town, perhaps in a heaving desperation he was hoping to convince you guys with a weak case to go after his counterpart. If he somehow convinced us to lynch CTM, he flips scum, then DPR is free to operate again. Hell, you might even be saying "He gave us an SK and a scum."

Hmm... no it isn't.

YES it is a stretch as he is still alive or better said JVOR isn't.

While I agree with you. Scum is behind in this game, perhaps their thought was kill JVOR because we know he is now powerless, and won't be protected... maybe they were content to get the guaranteed kill? As opposed to attempting CTM whose power we really don't know anything about yet...

EXCEPT CTM didn't deny it and basically verified it.

Hmm. That's a pretty good thought. As of last night the innocents we had out front were you, JVoR and CTM. Doc can't protect you all. You probably seem too much of "threat". If you're in the opening post, you have to have some importance.

I revert back to my point I made about doggin way back when. I probably don't shoot at JVoR or you. CTM asked for night protection last night and he is quite well vetted with us right now. If I'm the doctor... I probably do protect CTM. So if that's the case in my opinion scum strategy may rather try and blind fire and hit the doc trying to protect someone else. Once the doc is gone, scum is free to pick off whoever they want.

I28- here is my last thought on this.

You're well aware of the gambit correct? It's when two scum go head to head and try to set one another up to clear each other and earn the trust of the town. DPR was basically fried by the town, perhaps in a heaving desperation he was hoping to convince you guys with a weak case to go after his counterpart. If he somehow convinced us to lynch CTM, he flips scum, then DPR is free to operate again. Hell, you might even be saying "He gave us an SK and a scum."

Vaguely familiar with it. I know there was a lot of talk about it earlier.

Meh, what the hell... lets push on this some more.

Unvote: Klecko

Remember guys, L3 is as far as we want to take a train of votes right now... with a possible double voter in the game, we don't want to risk a hammer vote at L2.

Remember guys, L3 is as far as we want to take a train of votes right now... with a possible double voter in the game, we don't want to risk a hammer vote at L2.

Good call. What are we at right now?

Also, I'd like to hear what CTM found. He said it' make it more confusing, which was very vague.

I'm surprised at the fact CTM is a live as well. Then he comes out of the gate voting to try and get a train going already? My judgment feels clouded by the dark side of the force.

Don't overthink it.. your gut is right..

To answer SMC, I wasn't killed for any number of reasons

1) They may think I'm the doctor

2) They may think the doctor protected me

3) They may have thought JVOR was the double voter and wanted him out

4) They may think everyone has rolez

5) They may think the town was going to do it for them based on SMC stated intent to do so (and a couple of you other guys where flirting with the idea as well)

Honestly, the fact that SMC didn't see any of these reasons makes me think he's a lieing puke as well

Hmm... no it isn't.

(1) CTM & DPR could have been running a Scum Gambit.

(2) CTM waffled on his vote of DPR and never put him at L-1 (if I remember correctly).

(3) CTM was obviously unaware that there was a Double Vote. As such, he didn't know that DPR would be lynched at L-1. Thus, CTM never consciously put a key vote on DPR. In fact, he was instrumental in stopping the train the 1st time.

(4) Doggin was 3rd Party. In mafia parlance, he's an enemy of both the Scum & the Town. As such, CTM being involved in Doggin's downfall does not cleanse him of Scum suspicion. The 3rd Party is as much a threat to mafia as the town.

(5) DPR "exposed" CTM as a power, similar to what happened last game. That would be good cover for CTM to coast.

(6) CTM is claiming a "role" but has provided ZERO info to us on what he's doing. Who did he "visit" the night before? How about last night?

JVoR gave the town pertinent information while CTM hasn't given us any.

Also, quote from CTM to Kleck: "why would (you) admit to having a role during the night phase unless you're stupid or scum?"

Seeing that DPR was a "scum" watcher, I find it odd he put up zero resistance to DPR's claim. If he was town with power wouldn't he have lied in order to protect himself and the town. And then no NK?

And does anyone know or think DPR had PM powers with scum?

Well, since DPR was scum and was the watcher (which my gut had him as scum) the fact that he saw me doing something last would be known to other scum, so if I hid it, I'd have only been hiding it from townies, makes no sense to do suh a thing

Make sense? They already knew i was doing something, so denying is only lieing to the town..

(1) CTM & DPR could have been running a Scum Gambit.

(2) CTM waffled on his vote of DPR and never put him at L-1 (if I remember correctly).

(3) CTM was obviously unaware that there was a Double Vote. As such, he didn't know that DPR would be lynched at L-1. Thus, CTM never consciously put a key vote on DPR. In fact, he was instrumental in stopping the train the 1st time.

(4) Doggin was 3rd Party. In mafia parlance, he's an enemy of both the Scum & the Town. As such, CTM being involved in Doggin's downfall does not cleanse him of Scum suspicion. The 3rd Party is as much a threat to mafia as the town.

(5) DPR "exposed" CTM as a power, similar to what happened last game. That would be good cover for CTM to coast.

(6) CTM is claiming a "role" but has provided ZERO info to us on what he's doing. Who did he "visit" the night before? How about last night?

JVoR gave the town pertinent information while CTM hasn't given us any.

This is trash.. If succesful, I hope the town rewards you with a trip down the sarlac's gullet..

Good call. What are we at right now?

Also, I'd like to hear what CTM found. He said it' make it more confusing, which was very vague.

I have no information on Dan X if that's what you are asking..

Hmm. That's a pretty good thought. As of last night the innocents we had out front were you, JVoR and CTM. Doc can't protect you all. You probably seem too much of "threat". If you're in the opening post, you have to have some importance.

I revert back to my point I made about doggin way back when. I probably don't shoot at JVoR or you. CTM asked for night protection last night and he is quite well vetted with us right now. If I'm the doctor... I probably do protect CTM. So if that's the case in my opinion scum strategy may rather try and blind fire and hit the doc trying to protect someone else. Once the doc is gone, scum is free to pick off whoever they want.

Except they knew he had no power.

5) They may think the town was going to do it for them based on SMC stated intent to do so (and a couple of you other guys where flirting with the idea as well)

Honestly, the fact that SMC didn't see any of these reasons makes me think he's a lieing puke as well

An implied OMGUS? LOL.

I don't have to go farther than No. 1. You know you f'd up, right?

Check out this exchange yesterday about why CTM unvoted DPR:

I unvoted to avoid the speed lynch, he hadn't even commented yet when i did it.

meathead

My response:

He needed to say more? He's been commenting all game.

Now that his playmate is gone his posting numbers went south (even before he announced he'd be busy today).

Then CTM's response:

what is he was the doctor, or something?

Why would the Scum "think" you're the doctor if the reason you gave for unvoting DPR was that he may have been the doctor???

I thought we were pretty sure there is no double voters as if so it was JVOR however there is most def invisable voters, probably on both sides.

An implied OMGUS? LOL.

I don't have to go farther than No. 1. You know you f'd up, right?

Check out this exchange yesterday about why CTM unvoted DPR:

My response:

Then CTM's response:

Why would the Scum "think" you're the doctor if the reason you gave for unvoting DPR was that he may have been the doctor???

Honestly, your stupidity knows no bounds.. Remember in the fat game when doctor pac did a very similiar thing? I'm not saying I am the doctor, but you thinking i wouldn't make a post like that if i was is completely idiotic. Completely.

I don't think CTM not being killed tells us much of anything. JVOR was a much easier target than him. It will be a little more telling if he survives another night. Everyone could be roled up, maybe they were just stalling his kill for when they had more information about it. Meaning, maybe they figured they could push his reveal with the town's help today.

And tbh, SMC could just as easily be pulling a gambit with DPR & Co. He was pretty confrontational with the new guy himself. Need to go back and reread some.

So you think this is part of a set-up?

I meant period brother. You didn't deny DPR's claim that you targeted someone. All you said was that it'd make things more confusing and we didn't press you on it anymore.

It's like anything else man, I'm not spilling the beans until I'm forced to because i know it will be bad for the town. If i haven't earned enough equity with you for that, you can put me to l-2, i can spill the beans, you all will unvote and then we'll figure out what we need to do from a comprimised position.

I'm not scum, i can tell you that unequivicolly.

I meant period brother. You didn't deny DPR's claim that you targeted someone. All you said was that it'd make things more confusing and we didn't press you on it anymore.

...and also (to CTM)

Which at this point is BS considering you played it off like you knew something on Dan X with the quick first post vote....and then say I have nothing on Dan X...just a gut feeling. huh?

So you think this is part of a set-up?

I think me not getting NK'd and SMC coming charging out of the gates to lynch me for not being nk'd is fairly coincidental.

In smc's defense, he's kindof slow and has a hardon for me in these games.. lol, so it's possible he's a patsy

...and also (to CTM)

Which at this point is BS considering you played it off like you knew something on Dan X with the quick first post vote....and then say I have nothing on Dan X...just a gut feeling. huh?

How did i play it off? I said it was a gut feeling, she was the one I was voting day 1 for the same reason..

Honestly, your stupidity knows no bounds.. Remember in the fat game when doctor pac did a very similiar thing? I'm not saying I am the doctor, but you thinking i wouldn't make a post like that if i was is completely idiotic. Completely.

Has Hell frozen over?

Are you REALLY using Pac's prior game play as a basis for your own defense?

Incidently, what happened last night with your "role"?

And tbh, SMC could just as easily be pulling a gambit with DPR & Co. He was pretty confrontational with the new guy himself. Need to go back and reread some.

Nah, I just thought he was obnoxious with his Pinkie & the Brain routine.

Hey guys just woke up and I am off to class soon (short class though, yay fridays)

Anyways.. Im not sure about this train on CTM. If anything, I think he wouldn't be NKd because he is an easy lynch for these reasons. I think a strong scum candidate is probably someone who started the CTM train pretty early. Well see, I am going to go back and re-read some stuff

Archived