Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Why please explain????

If we got two scum and the SK this early we look really good, no? It's not like it's a secret anymore. The scum know what he is if innocent.

Just did. Judging by JVOR's role, he could be any number of things. Any new information about it, narrows those possibilities.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why please explain????

If we got two scum and the SK this early we look really good, no? It's not like it's a secret anymore. The scum know what he is if innocent.

Again, if i say, oh, I'm the doctor and i targetted myself, then scum knows not to shoot at me and waste a night kill

If I say, I'm the cop and I investigated i28, then scum knows I'm not the doc and they can kill me freely or role the dice on me getting protected..

Same as if I say, I'm a watcher or tracker or any number of roles with night actions

It comprimises the towns position and there's NO reason to do so

You're the one implying I'm scum because I said you visited someone (since DPR said you had a Night Action against someone else).

How is that pushing a case based on what DPR said?

If anything, you're trying to push a case against me based on what DPR said (and I caught you on it).

Because it's the same case.. "I can't be cop cause I unvoted DPR, and I can't be doc cause I "visited" someone else, so I must be scum"

You are unwittingly or purposely pushing the same agenda DPR was.

You're the one implying I'm scum because I said you visited someone (since DPR said you had a Night Action against someone else).

How is that pushing a case based on what DPR said?

If anything, you're trying to push a case against me based on what DPR said (and I caught you on it).

Did you see the other post, where DPR said "if they target" language like that doesn't imply a third party, "if they visit" does, cause i wouldn't "visit" myself.

Would bleedin be that sloppy?

Again, if i say, oh, I'm the doctor and i targetted myself, then scum knows not to shoot at me and waste a night kill

If I say, I'm the cop and I investigated i28, then scum knows I'm not the doc and they can kill me freely or role the dice on me getting protected..

Same as if I say, I'm a watcher or tracker or any number of roles with night actions

It comprimises the towns position and there's NO reason to do so

Do you feel strongly at all that SMC is scum?

Do you feel strongly at all that SMC is scum?

He's either scum or a patsy, that's for certain. I'm not sure which yet..

What's funny is that he wags his fingers at us after last game about identity politics and then jumps right into them himself here..

Because it's the same case.. "I can't be cop cause I unvoted DPR, and I can't be doc cause I "visited" someone else, so I must be scum"

You are unwittingly or purposely pushing the same agenda DPR was.

The agenda DPR would use to distance himself from you in a Gambit?

Again, you're claiming I misrepresented what DPR said about his result on you when I did it by arguing the indiosyncricies between target & visit when--in this instance--it's the same thing.

Ultimately, DPR could be lying about whether you targetted someone else or yourself, but no one would know that based on his post.

Plus, you conceeded you had a role and never challenged his post.

He's either scum or a patsy, that's for certain. I'm not sure which yet..

What's funny is that he wags his fingers at us after last game about identity politics and then jumps right into them himself here..

I guess my only question is how does your role help the town? You're posturing that it's pro-town but how? I mean, let's be straight here, you're playing the "trust me" card. Identity politics aside, it's hard to do regardless when it comes to this game.

Did you see the other post, where DPR said "if they target" language like that doesn't imply a third party, "if they visit" does, cause i wouldn't "visit" myself.

Would bleedin be that sloppy?

Can you--with your unnamed power--both "visit" and "target"?

I guess my only question is how does your role help the town? You're posturing that it's pro-town but how? I mean, let's be straight here, you're playing the "trust me" card. Identity politics aside, it's hard to do regardless when it comes to this game.

That's ultimately my point, Vicious.

He's given the town no help as a self professed power role.

So it boils down to: "Don't lynch me, I have a town power role but I can't help you guys. Sorry."

The agenda DPR would use to distance himself from you in a Gambit?

Again, you're claiming I misrepresented what DPR said about his result on you when I did it by arguing the indiosyncricies between target & visit when--in this instance--it's the same thing.

Ultimately, DPR could be lying about whether you targetted someone else or yourself, but no one would know that based on his post.

Plus, you conceeded you had a role and never challenged his post.

1) in other posts he just said "if they target" which implies that's all he receives

2) for a lawyer you are suprisingly disinterested in the semanticaly diffrences

3) all i ever agreed to is that i targetted someone last night. Cause as someone whose modded a few games, I know that a term like that is used to catch all night actions, even those taken on oneself. (just like a watcher watching himself)

I'm playnig the trust me and use your better judgement cards. The latter is much more pertinant. WHy would you want to completely out a town power role so early in the game. You're not going to lynch me today in all liklihood, so what are you looking to acheive exactly.

If in 3 days I'm still around and we've had 6 innocent deaths, then it might be more pressign matter to deal with, but right now we are winning.

1) in other posts he just said "if they target" which implies that's all he receives

2) for a lawyer you are suprisingly disinterested in the semanticaly diffrences

3) all i ever agreed to is that i targetted someone last night. Cause as someone whose modded a few games, I know that a term like that is used to catch all night actions, even those taken on oneself. (just like a watcher watching himself)

Hold up.

You're saying that you agreed with DPR that you targeted someone else, but then claim I'm misrepresenting what DPR said that you targeted someone else?

Then why are you arguing with me? I'm correct in what I said.

I can't believe I am finding myself agreeing with CTM.

I can't believe you got minimal pressure, complained that the only thing supporting voting for you was inactivity, and it all went away. Seriously, this is getting a bit old. You've for the most part contributed nothing to this game, all while being able to.

Here's whats about to happen with CTM. He's going to get to L-2, claim something, and people are going to back off. We'll then have to get a cop to investigate him, unless he is, of course, the cop. I don't buy this as a gambit, though I DO want to hear an in-depth explanation of his suspicion of Dan X. Same as mine with Klecko, not providing much to the game, or is it something more?

SMC, having copied/pasted a post would be playing the absolutely worst game as scum he possibly could. That very act, the later into the game we get, is probably going to eventually get him killed--innocent or guilty.

It's time to nudge some folks. I understand Klecko and Dan X obviously, but Sharrow too. I'm always keepin' an eye on the man, but the "wow looks like I missed the post whoring" comment, followed by FOUR one line posts (an obvious attempt to get post counts up), really sticks at me. We genuinely need Pac and JiF back as well, because I know they're busy with real life, but it's hurting the town as we can't afford to go in those directions.

That's ultimately my point, Vicious.

He's given the town no help as a self professed power role.

So it boils down to: "Don't lynch me, I have a town power role but I can't help you guys. Sorry."

I can't discuss this with you anymore, you are either scum or playing the role of scum patsy to a T, either way you are a trainwreck and only harming the town..

I'm happy to answer anyone else's questions, but can't with smc anymore..

Hold up.

You're saying that you agreed with DPR that you targeted someone else, but then claim I'm misrepresenting what DPR said that you targeted someone else?

Then why are you arguing with me? I'm correct in what I said.

lol .. i said "someone" , which can include myself.. not "someone else", nice try, again..

unvote

vote SMC

I've seen enough, scum or town, you are pushing scum agenda and it's clear you are trolling for a pac like gotchaa moment, just like the fat and happy game..

I can't believe you got minimal pressure, complained that the only thing supporting voting for you was inactivity, and it all went away. Seriously, this is getting a bit old. You've for the most part contributed nothing to this game, all while being able to.

Here's whats about to happen with CTM. He's going to get to L-2, claim something, and people are going to back off. We'll then have to get a cop to investigate him, unless he is, of course, the cop. I don't buy this as a gambit, though I DO want to hear an in-depth explanation of his suspicion of Dan X. Same as mine with Klecko, not providing much to the game, or is it something more?

SMC, having copied/pasted a post would be playing the absolutely worst game as scum he possibly could. That very act, the later into the game we get, is probably going to eventually get him killed--innocent or guilty.

It's time to nudge some folks. I understand Klecko and Dan X obviously, but Sharrow too. I'm always keepin' an eye on the man, but the "wow looks like I missed the post whoring" comment, followed by FOUR one line posts (an obvious attempt to get post counts up), really sticks at me. We genuinely need Pac and JiF back as well, because I know they're busy with real life, but it's hurting the town as we can't afford to go in those directions.

I was all about turning over stones, until SMC dropped his bomb.

I'm playnig the trust me and use your better judgement cards. The latter is much more pertinant. WHy would you want to completely out a town power role so early in the game. You're not going to lynch me today in all liklihood, so what are you looking to acheive exactly.

If in 3 days I'm still around and we've had 6 innocent deaths, then it might be more pressign matter to deal with, but right now we are winning.

It's why I asked you your feelings on SMC. If you revealed I'd obviously fully buy in and vote him off if you think he's scum. That means they're down 2, and 1 SK is gone as well. If we're going with game mechanics there's probably 4 scum. ...

Wait. I'm literally typing this out as I think... we dont' know the # of scum. Yet SMC was fairly certain it was 4, he provided an explanation but it still doesn't fully shed light on why he was scertain it was 4.

lol .. i said "someone" , which can include myself.. not "someone else", nice try, again..

unvote

vote SMC

I've seen enough, scum or town, you are pushing scum agenda and it's clear you are trolling for a pac like gotchaa moment, just like the fat and happy game..

You've "seen enough"? Okay, dad. You wanted to vote that way before.

That's fine. Your OMGUS vote is complete.

I admit it, I've been post whoring as much as I possibly can. Every single game people point to my activity and try to use that against me. Can you really blame me?

It's why I asked you your feelings on SMC. If you revealed I'd obviously fully buy in and vote him off if you think he's scum. That means they're down 2, and 1 SK is gone as well. If we're going with game mechanics there's probably 4 scum. ...

Wait. I'm literally typing this out as I think... we dont' know the # of scum. Yet SMC was fairly certain it was 4, he provided an explanation but it still doesn't fully shed light on why he was scertain it was 4.

1. Mathematics. Scum are usually 25% of total game number. That's 4 for 16. With 17 players adding a 5th would mess up the balance.

2. Bleedin' has been harping on balance the last 2 games.

Here's the one question,

Why would DPR target scum in his first night role?

If CTM is what he's saying he is than I think he finally has a good read on a target.

B/c if he is innocent than that target is pretty much scum.

So I would rather move away from both CTM and SMC for this reason. Although we may have to wait a day I think we have a good feel on them pending night turnouts...and if CTM really is town than he can get at least one killed.

Problem is I have no idea where to go from here.

Here's the one question,

Why would DPR target scum in his first night role?

If CTM is what he's saying he is than I think he finally has a good read on a target.

B/c if he is innocent than that target is pretty much scum.

So I would rather move away from both CTM and SMC for this reason. Although we may have to wait a day I think we have a good feel on them pending night turnouts...and if CTM really is town than he can get at least one killed.

Problem is I have no idea where to go from here.

Because the issue could be DPR was selling out his fellow scummate CTM to earn the good graces of the town. When you're scum you most likely know each others abilities. I'd rather solve this now.

I think we're certain of what CTM could be at this point. Might as well let him enjoy one last night to make sure. It could benefit town. If not he's dead tomorrow.

I think we're certain of what CTM could be at this point. Might as well let him enjoy one last night to make sure. It could benefit town. If not he's dead tomorrow.

The other thing you have to consider is that scum leaves them both alive. Another night is another opportunity for them to mess with our heads more.

I have no clue what CTM is brother, I just think he's innocent and feeling more certain SMC is scum.

The other thing you have to consider is that scum leaves them both alive. Another night is another opportunity for them to mess with our heads more.

I have no clue what CTM is brother, I just think he's innocent and feeling more certain SMC is scum.

Just wondering--why?

What makes you certain?

Hate to spell it out but if SMC isn't dead with a vig shot to the head tomorrow CTM is scum. I just don't see them on the same side here. Do you?

I don't think you should be certain of anything.. fwiw

Archived