Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I don't mind voting for Br3tt or Klecko, or Dan, tbh. I'm just kind of wondering how this game is going to play out. I mean, if everyone has a role, isn't the same thing going to happen over and over again? Pressure, reveal, switch to a different player, reveal, switch to a different player, etc.? How do we come to a conclusion?

Basically. That's what it feels like to me.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't mind voting for Br3tt or Klecko, or Dan, tbh. I'm just kind of wondering how this game is going to play out. I mean, if everyone has a role, isn't the same thing going to happen over and over again? Pressure, reveal, switch to a different player, reveal, switch to a different player, etc.? How do we come to a conclusion?

This.

Except for the first part, obviously

answer the question.. Earleir you said you'd follow i28's plan of lynching you, then me.. Now you have revealed theoretically to avoid lynch.

Why?

To get you (scum) lynched tomorrow I would be willing to get lynched myself.

If you actually read what Integrity wrote, he said that at L-3 I should reveal if I had anything to reveal.

I did so.

If you actually read what Integrity wrote, he said that at L-3 I should reveal if I had anything to reveal.

I did so.

So you're still saying go ahead and lynch you?

Because I think you're the survivor.

Of course my words have to be taken with a grain of salt, but I'm not the survivor.

They may be one in this game, but I'm not it. I'm Rebellion.

It is circular.

That's why I tried to look beyond that with CTM and struggle over that question: why is he still here?

I did so.

Thats a big assumption though that "SMC not being scum leads to CTM being scum".. itd be a waste of sacrifice unless you were somehow 100% sure he was

Thats a big assumption though that "SMC not being scum leads to CTM being scum".. itd be a waste of sacrifice unless you were somehow 100% sure he was

That's the problem. I'm not 100% sure.

But it is suspect that he says he's unwilling to unvote me although he telling everyone to unvote him because of his role.

LOL. No.

I was just willing to risk it if it meant taking out scum.

Now that we're back to scum hunting, I'd prefer to live & lynch scum.

So...

what changed in the last hour?

You no longer think I'm scum?

That's the problem. I'm not 100% sure.

But it is suspect that he says he's unwilling to unvote me although he telling everyone to unvote him because of his role.

I said "for now".. I imagine there will be a lot of roles this game and even more reveals.

The difference between you and I of course is that i didn't reveal myself..

So...

what changed in the last hour?

You no longer think I'm scum?

I have serious questions about you.

Like I've been saying, it doesn't make sense why you're still alive.

That's a crazy gamble by the scum. Is it wise to risk you being the cop and investigating 1 of them and them already being 1 down?

If the scum did that I give them credit for taking such a hell of a gamble just to get 1 guaranteed NK.

Missing on a NK would be worth it to take out a role which may or may not be powerful (since you've given us nothing to know what it is).

Mind you, you don't have to tell us anything. Let's see if you live the night and have anything to say in the morning.

I have serious questions about you.

Like I've been saying, it doesn't make sense why you're still alive.

That's a crazy gamble by the scum. Is it wise to risk you being the cop and investigating 1 of them and them already being 1 down?

If the scum did that I give them credit for taking such a hell of a gamble just to get 1 guaranteed NK.

Missing on a NK would be worth it to take out a role which may or may not be powerful (since you've given us nothing to know what it is).

Mind you, you don't have to tell us anything. Let's see if you live the night and have anything to say in the morning.

What a position you've crafted here (for yourself or for the scum), kill me at night, and risk getting blocked, or let the town lynch me tomorrow cause in a game apparently full of power roles, it's so freaken odd that they haven't killed me that i must be scum.

I'll have to remember this next time I'm scum..

And this is why we should take care of this now. This is giving scum open season to take out another townie over night, leave you two knuckle heads alive for us to try and do the same thing we'd do today, tomorrow and the following day. In the meantime we lose two townies to the night. JMO.

What a position you've crafted here (for yourself or for the scum), kill me at night, and risk getting blocked, or let the town lynch me tomorrow cause in a game apparently full of power roles, it's so freaken odd that they haven't killed me that i must be scum.

I'll have to remember this next time I'm scum..

Uhm, as of last night you were the only confirmed power role, remember?

JVoR had said his power was a 1 time deal.

And this is why we should take care of this now. This is giving scum open season to take out another townie over night, leave you two knuckle heads alive for us to try and do the same thing we'd do today, tomorrow and the following day. In the meantime we lose two townies to the night. JMO.

The scum will be able to take out another townie tonight unless CTM does pilates with them, or whatever he does with his nondescript power.

are you calling me stoopid, sir ? ;)

Uhm, as of last night you were the only confirmed power role, remember?

JVoR had said his power was a 1 time deal.

Literally everyone who has turned up dead has had a role of some sort, if I'm scum I'm thinking everyone is rolled

the real question is do they think I'm the cop, cause that's the only role that is worth risking a bliocked NK down 1 man..

and you know this..

Why?

You can't just drop that out there and shrink away into the darkness...

Cause they know what his role is, and that his role isn't powerful enough for the doc to risk protecting him. Like JVOR was last night, he would be the safe target tonight.

Actually, tbh, I think SMC is more likely scum if he survives the night than CTM is if he survives.

Excellant point!

yet SMC seems to think the if he's alive he must be scum rule only applies to me..

Cause they know what his role is, and that his role isn't powerful enough for the doc to risk protecting him. Like JVOR was last night, he would be the safe target tonight.

And it would frame me of course..

Based on what?

Based on the fact that losing you is no difference to us if you're town or not. You're barely posting, keeping out of trouble, barely contributing and pop in to drop a one liner only to disappear again. That's either scum play or someone who is virtually useless to the town.

Based on the fact that losing you is no difference to us if you're town or not. You're barely posting, keeping out of trouble, barely contributing and pop in to drop a one liner only to disappear again. That's either scum play or someone who is virtually useless to the town.

Huh?

Every townie is useful to the town IMO. There is strength in numbers. My lack of posting is what's kept me alive so far, seeing as some people (Pac) tend to take everything I say, even obvious jokes, and use them against me.

How would lynching a roleless townie help the town? The point is to find scum and lynch them so we can win right?

Not to mention that there are others who've been less active than me who you could make the same argument for, unless for some reason you know they are town or scum and there is really only two ways you would know: a) you're the cop; B) you're scum.

I doubt you're the cop because if you were, you probably would have invesitgated me by now and if you had you would know I am not scum.

But you have been egging on the SMC vs. CTM thing all day only to drop it and be the second vote on me when that has stalled out.

Based on what has happened today, I don't think either SMC or CTM are scum but some people who have been trying to passive aggressively push one or the other only to jump off and accuse others so easily once that little battle died out are becoming very suspicious to me.

You may think I haven't been paying attention Vic, but I have. My strategy in this game was to stay alive. Before it was prudent for me to keep quiet. Now, not so much.

Actually, tbh, I think SMC is more likely scum if he survives the night than CTM is if he survives.

I agree with this statement, although I would reword it. I would say it is more likely that SMC is anti-town than CTM. I dont know if SMC would double vote DPR as scum.. unless he was trying to gain the to trick us and gain the towns trust since, as ive said before.. DPR was circling the drain anyways.

Dont really know what to think right now. But there are 4 heavy hitters that havent been posting much today (although I think most of them have good excuses): Crush, Dan, Pac, and Jif. Not speculating them as scum, but I would like to hear their input.

Archived