Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- SMC is a smart dude with a fresh mouth. I'm hesitatant to follow his lead for a couple reasons. No matter the situation he always thinks CTM is guilty if he's lasted more than a day or 2. Although I don't trust CTMeathead one iota I think that's flawed logic. I think it's very possible they killed JVoR instead of CTM because people were intimating that it was him and not you that had the 2 vote power. I'm also skeptikal that you'd reveal that still 2 votes away from a lynch knowing JIF and I were gone.

This is possible. Although I thought people corrected themselves pretty quickly that JVoR was part of putting Doggin at L-1. So at that point, scum would have to be considering someone who had limitations or could control the double vote (or Slats).

I still think JVoR's death could point to Crusher, since JVoR had been adamant for days that Crusher seemed guilty to him. I think it makes sense that either Crusher wanted him out of the way, or someone wanted to frame Crusher.

- I28 is still a pompous horses a$$ and I don't like that he fancies himself some kind of town leader. I notice he's been throwing around his flurry of accusations but it would be nice to see what we find when its time to put him under the microscope.

I28 is probably stepping into a town leader role because he's the only one we know is innocent. His thoughts could be way off, but it's nice to be able to take someone's word for what it is.

So far we have SMC with double vote power. I find this to be an interesting deal, in JVOR's game that power was assigned to a scumbag. The power itself is debatable if its good for the town because it makes it that much easier to vote.

Now that we all know SMC has this power, I think he should tell us when he's going to use it. For example, I think it would have been in the town's interest last night if he had said something when voting Crusher. Not knowing if someone is placing an L-1 vote or the hammer vote could hurt us.

Haha, I've never laughed so hard reading this thread. :D I'm glad Crusher was finally convinced to get some rest.

Unvote, since who knows what sober Crusher will bring to the table today!

Good morning people.

I would like to thank everyone for their contribution and patience last night with Crusher. I had alot of fun.

Right now Im waiting on a friend with a truck to help me remove my shed that fell from the snow.

I will do more when I get a chance but Baby Crusher has a mini camp and then tonight theirs a carnival at my little ones school.

This is possible. Although I thought people corrected themselves pretty quickly that JVoR was part of putting Doggin at L-1. So at that point, scum would have to be considering someone who had limitations or could control the double vote (or Slats).

I don't know that everyone was buying that, or that they didn't put their NK in during the confusion.

I still think JVoR's death could point to Crusher, since JVoR had been adamant for days that Crusher seemed guilty to him. I think it makes sense that either Crusher wanted him out of the way, or someone wanted to frame Crusher.

Also don't forget Slats, the first two NK's have been crusher centric as both of these guys we're on his crank D1. Again could be a setup, but I really think Sharrow is innocent and nobody else pushed on it.

Also, the role claim he's made is the perfect fake claim for a Godfather.

1) The bulletproof thing means he has an explanation for surving the nightphases (especially with no SK)

2) The death assasin thing means you have to be 100% sure that he's lying when lynching him, and in the scenario that he's a GF, we'll never have a cop report to be that certain

I would like as that if there's a VIG in this game they take aim at crusher's big ass to vet the claim. shoot twice, in fact..

I28 is probably stepping into a town leader role because he's the only one we know is innocent. His thoughts could be way off, but it's nice to be able to take someone's word for what it is.

he's a monkey brain, that's about all i have to say to that..

Also - another thought is to lynch brett weir. He's a noob and has been pretty closely tied to crusher, in much the same way jetscode/slats was in the fat game. If he's scum, i think crusher is to.

vote Brett4weir

also, i think we should take a look at vic too..

He's generally perceived as innocent, which is huge threat to the town if he's guilty, he seemed equally willing to lynch me or SMC yesterday and now is pushing the "either or" idea, but mostly cause he went after klecko when me vs. SMC stalled yesterday.

That's going after the low hanging fruit in order to get an easy lynch, and it set off alarms for me. The case he made could've been made to appeal to two different types 1) those that expressed they thought he was scummy, like Pac, and 2) people like me and AVM who are always happy to lynch inactives. In other words, either he's scum or inactive, so lets just get rid of him, that seemed like an opporunisitc and strange time to provoke the klectTard into getting himself lynched..

He's generally perceived as innocent, which is huge threat to the town if he's guilty, he seemed equally willing to lynch me or SMC yesterday and now is pushing the "either or" idea, but mostly cause he went after klecko when me vs. SMC stalled yesterday.

That's going after the low hanging fruit in order to get an easy lynch, and it set off alarms for me. The case he made could've been made to appeal to two different types 1) those that expressed they thought he was scummy, like Pac, and 2) people like me and AVM who are always happy to lynch inactives. In other words, either he's scum or inactive, so lets just get rid of him, that seemed like an opporunisitc and strange time to provoke the klectTard into getting himself lynched..

Huh? His been on your nuts the whole game.

that is lazy a very lazy opinion, are you even reading this thread??

YES. Probably more than you. He pretty much drops one anti-CTM for every 9 CTM is my butt-buddy post to keep his distance. Do I need to scoll through the 100+pages here? if you really want me to I will.

Lol, cause I haven't been harping om kleck for a while now. And the you vs smc thing is basically the dpr vs doggin thing to me. Th other person i thought was scummy was Brett and I mentioned that day 1. Whatever questions you have I'll try and answer honestly and straightforward.

YES. Probably more than you. He pretty much drops one anti-CTM for every 9 CTM is my butt-buddy post to keep his distance. Do I need to scoll through the 100+pages here? if you really want me to I will.

So you basically have an issue with the fact that I think ctm is a townie because you think hes scum. It's simple as of right now I feel there are 3 innocents. There are others who do the same thing, don't see the issue with that

when did i say that he's was 100% in my corner, i said he was equally willing to lynch either one of us..

Fucck it I will. Expect less posts from me today I'm about to try and sift through this novel again. I won't be just on what i think is a CTM and Vic connection but it will be my focus.

Ohh.. i see your saying he's been more slanted towards me as a townie..

I got ya.. Yes.. he was, until yesterday..

Ohh.. i see your saying he's been more slanted towards me as a townie..

I got ya.. Yes.. he was, until yesterday..

Never put ctm in a corner....

It's mafia. I even said it myself yesterday, I am probably overthinkin it rather than trusting my gut. I think that's my weakness in this game that makes me suck more often than not.

Also, why can't people ever get to places on time for an appointment? Window guys were supposed to be here at 830. I'm sitting here waiting rather than doing errands.

Lol, cause I haven't been harping om kleck for a while now. And the you vs smc thing is basically the dpr vs doggin thing to me. Th other person i thought was scummy was Brett and I mentioned that day 1. Whatever questions you have I'll try and answer honestly and straightforward.

Had you as innocent until the Klecko thing, i'm trying to consider a scenario where SMC and I are both innocent, and if that's the case, I reckon scum would be mildly frustrated with that stalemate, salvaging the day by provoking klecko dooshiness would be an opportunistic move..

Had you as innocent until the Klecko thing, i'm trying to consider a scenario where SMC and I are both innocent, and if that's the case, I reckon scum would be mildly frustrated with that stalemate, salvaging the day by provoking klecko dooshiness would be an opportunistic move..

I see your point. Honestly klecko was #2 on my list after you two. If the town stalled on that that was my natural next move. I figure you've played enough with me to know I am definitely a "lynch inactive" player. Jif and PAC gave us reasons and weren't on the board. Meanwhile klecko was on the main board and not participating. That's the definition of inactive in the game to me.I hope you see my point.

-WOW. Page 4 and Vic and CTM have already voted together on SMC. Go figurel.

-Note: They don't quote each other once until page 17 and it's casual talk about another game...keeping their distance?

-page 15:

Originally Posted by slats viewpost.gif

Oh, I definitely agree that there's some info to be gathered by the whole situation. This seems like a pretty firm opinion from you early on Day 1. Five votes this early in any game is lightening quick. Any comments about that -including mine - are completely valid, IMHO.

CTM: I dont' agree.. he's making asspciations between people already. That doesn't do anyone any good besides scum...

-Vic Unvotes, about 10 pages later CTM unvotes/votes JVOR (an innocent). Vic doesn't vote but adds the 3 FOS are slats, JVOR and Crusher.

-(DPR and SMC go at it during mid first day.)

-CTM asked what DPR's opinion is of the most suspicious post. Of course DPR goes after slats (innocent)

-CTM unvotes Votes Dan X

Again, Vic agrees, "Interesting point on our lone lady. I wasn't a fan of hers last game either, her play lends itself too well to scum in my opinion. Drop in, give some nuggets of wisdom, and then she's off. And although she was town last time around, she barely had heat all game which enabled her to be a great target for scum later on in the game. "

-page 57 Vic defends CTM

"Honestly though, you've been scum enough. Do you think as scum you jump in to defend your own each time? I think that's too easy and straightforward, especially for a game this large my guess is your damning more townies than scum by following this method. Of course, I'm probably wrong"

page 58 Vic agrees with CTM

But- doggin put it together. It has to be right. I completely agree with you. I think pushing you and crusher as legit lynch targets because we'd "get information from it" is BS. We'd get just as much information lynching any random target who's had some day 1 interaction. Toss in calling out the doc to protect I28 off the bat, and it sounds like we've got classic town manipulation. If anything I'd say if you and I were scummates, I'd be burying you in order to distance myself from you. Why? Because you always got a big FAT target on your back. If you're scum, and you got people defending you then well, your teammates aren't very good. JMO. Going after you is an easy out IMO. You scare people, people will vote you based on name.

I'm probelems with my computer I'm afraid my computer will lock...I will continue on another post (also don't forget that yesterday(real time) Vic backed CTM against SMC

Surprised to see you guys still doing so much, just goes to show the interest level for this game is so high. I'll be in and out this weekend, post when I can.

you are the league leader in posts devoted solely to updating us on your plans

why not comment on what's happenning?

-WOW. Page 4 and Vic and CTM have already voted together on SMC. Go figurel.

-Note: They don't quote each other once until page 17 and it's casual talk about another game...keeping their distance?

-page 15:

Originally Posted by slats viewpost.gif

Oh, I definitely agree that there's some info to be gathered by the whole situation. This seems like a pretty firm opinion from you early on Day 1. Five votes this early in any game is lightening quick. Any comments about that -including mine - are completely valid, IMHO.

CTM: I dont' agree.. he's making asspciations between people already. That doesn't do anyone any good besides scum...

-Vic Unvotes, about 10 pages later CTM unvotes/votes JVOR (an innocent). Vic doesn't vote but adds the 3 FOS are slats, JVOR and Crusher.

-(DPR and SMC go at it during mid first day.)

-CTM asked what DPR's opinion is of the most suspicious post. Of course DPR goes after slats (innocent)

-CTM unvotes Votes Dan X

Again, Vic agrees, "Interesting point on our lone lady. I wasn't a fan of hers last game either, her play lends itself too well to scum in my opinion. Drop in, give some nuggets of wisdom, and then she's off. And although she was town last time around, she barely had heat all game which enabled her to be a great target for scum later on in the game. "

-page 57 Vic defends CTM

"Honestly though, you've been scum enough. Do you think as scum you jump in to defend your own each time? I think that's too easy and straightforward, especially for a game this large my guess is your damning more townies than scum by following this method. Of course, I'm probably wrong"

page 58 Vic agrees with CTM

But- doggin put it together. It has to be right. I completely agree with you. I think pushing you and crusher as legit lynch targets because we'd "get information from it" is BS. We'd get just as much information lynching any random target who's had some day 1 interaction. Toss in calling out the doc to protect I28 off the bat, and it sounds like we've got classic town manipulation. If anything I'd say if you and I were scummates, I'd be burying you in order to distance myself from you. Why? Because you always got a big FAT target on your back. If you're scum, and you got people defending you then well, your teammates aren't very good. JMO. Going after you is an easy out IMO. You scare people, people will vote you based on name.

I'm probelems with my computer I'm afraid my computer will lock...I will continue on another post (also don't forget that yesterday(real time) Vic backed CTM against SMC

yes, as i said, up till yesterday Vic and i were seeing the game very simliarly..

you've suceeeding in proving what i've already conceded

yes, as i said, up till yesterday Vic and i were seeing the game very simliarly..

you've suceeeding in proving what i've already conceded

Originally Posted by HessStation viewpost.gif

Huh? His (Vic) been on your nuts the whole game.

CTM: "that is lazy a very lazy opinion, are you even reading this thread??"

Really?

LOL, you can't be serious???? After the fact of course this post comes. Seriously. You can't be serious?

Ctm, remind me never to back you again. It makes all the braniacs nervous to think, whoops, ctm might be innocent.

don't worry, at some point they'll learn that i have as much chance of being scum as the rest of them..

Originally Posted by HessStation viewpost.gif

Huh? His (Vic) been on your nuts the whole game.

CTM: "that is lazy a very lazy opinion, are you even reading this thread??"

Really?

First off, I read "on your nuts" to mean antagonistic towards me. Secondly, I was talking about yesterday when it was me and SMC.. I wasn't talking about day 1..

Archived