Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I dont' step into the realm of insulting others intelligence. If that's what you want to feel, please, feel free to.

I may be confused about everything that's going on, but at least I don't act like a self-assured know it all. The only people that know it all here are scum. The one thing I do know is that I'm a townie, and have tried helping in choosing the right targets.

Not to scumbag you some more but my FOS would be just as high on you as if even CTM and Sharrow are town, I would still think it a smart, scummy move for you to follow CTMs thoughts as a disguise most of the game. Just saying.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My gut is that it absolutely is an evil ability.

Look at the source material. Star Wars is the archetypal story of good vs. evil. Good believe in self sacrifice.

Ben let himself die so Luke et al could escape. Luke & the pilots risked their lives to take down the Death Star.

Luke gave himself up multiple times to save his friends (did it in Empire to confront Vader and also in ROTJ so he wouldn't ruin the mission on Endor). Leiah & Lando escape from Bespin but go back to save Luke.

Think about it. Good guys risk their lives to save others. Slats as Obi-Wan was the martyr.

How can a good guy ever have a role where he kills someone else when he gets killed? Good guys aren't suicide bombers, especially not in Star Wars.

YES!

that's what sharrow and i have been thinking.. it makes no sense as an innocent ability, doesn't fit a character from the films that isn't evil AND fits very nicely in with the godfather idea that sharrrow came up with when you consider his day 1 actions.

Scum don't have to pay attention as closely as town does. That's why he's hiding and when he does come in makes a mistake like that. I know he's going to say I suck and play the woe is me I just want to get better card but I don't think the play is lynching Crusher and potentially taking out another townie as well.

So I'll unvote Vote Kleck even if it means he e-hates me.

I also agree the Vig should shoot at Crush.

There's a stunner. :rolleyes:

Not to scumbag you some more but my FOS would be just as high on you as if even CTM and Sharrow are town, I would still think it a smart, scummy move for you to follow CTMs thoughts as a disguise most of the game. Just saying.

Fair enough. And if that's how you're thinking then that's a better way to approach things. I'm just saying don't be blinded by "ZOMG HE"S THIS SO YOU'RE THAT!" mentality. That's how scum weaves their web.

You're inability to make sensible points this game really has me concerned about you.

usually you are so good at this game that you scream innocent in your play and everything you say makes logical sense.

Thsi game you are playing more like that meathead SMC. I don't sense the same consideration and thought being put into the game which is normally very obvious from you. have you even done a single reread and come back with 1 nugget of wisdom like you did almost everyday in the last game?

you did a little bit over the weekend, but not to the same degree and no we're back to non insightful type posts..

no offense btw, i just think you're a lot better townie then you've been thus far..

Ow, CTM! Your words hurt. ;) This game is moving so much more quickly than the last one, it's much harder to keep up. I'm not claiming to be a mafia genius, but I thought it was somewhat insightful to point out an alternative in case all of you are innocent. In the off-chance that all of you are telling the truth, and Crusher is lynched today and is innocent, it guarantees another innocent death. Lynching Crusher tomorrow instead could mean he gets another shot at deciding who to kill if innocent (with input from all of us). It was a suggestion that apparently no one else is interested in, which is fine.

Anyway, like I said I'm leaning scum on Crusher. So vote: Crusher, and I'll be back in the evening.

You're inability to make sensible points this game really has me concerned about you.

usually you are so good at this game that you scream innocent in your play and everything you say makes logical sense.

Thsi game you are playing more like that meathead SMC. I don't sense the same consideration and thought being put into the game which is normally very obvious from you. have you even done a single reread and come back with 1 nugget of wisdom like you did almost everyday in the last game?

you did a little bit over the weekend, but not to the same degree and no we're back to non insightful type posts..

no offense btw, i just think you're a lot better townie then you've been thus far..

CTM not sure what your up to but I will unvote.

Heres my thing. I screwed up. I am town. I just got caught up drunk and just went kinda crazy. I do have the ability to kill after Im lynch to pick someone. It's not settled till Im dead. I lied because I was drunk and having fun and got cuahgt up. Then just got pissed.

Im not a BOMB I just have a BAD TEMPER. Thats all I got. If Im lynched I will choose not to i kill someone if you guys like.

Sorry for playing so bad. Back to work and will be on at 1:15 for lunch. This is all I have.

Truth is the killing on lynching is a small part of what Im for. Other than that it's all I can give.

CTM not sure what your up to but I will unvote.

Heres my thing. I screwed up. I am town. I just got caught up drunk and just went kinda crazy. I do have the ability to kill after Im lynch to pick someone. It's not settled till Im dead. I lied because I was drunk and having fun and got cuahgt up. Then just got pissed.

Im not a BOMB I just have a BAD TEMPER. Thats all I got. If Im lynched I will choose not to i kill someone if you guys like.

Sorry for playing so bad. Back to work and will be on at 1:15 for lunch. This is all I have.

Truth is the killing on lynching is a small part of what Im for. Other than that it's all I can give.

hmm...

where is crusher with vote? if he's at l-2 we should consider this..

Crusher.. are you bullet proof? yes or no?

100% this is the way crusher should be dealth with. Would han solo make sense as a vig?

How do we even know there's a vig?

We've gone 2 nights without such action. Would the vig holster for so long?

The best way to deal with Crusher is a lynch.

The more I think of it, there is no way that such a power could be had by a good guy.

Crusher should be the vote now.

Ow, CTM! Your words hurt. ;) This game is moving so much more quickly than the last one, it's much harder to keep up. I'm not claiming to be a mafia genius, but I thought it was somewhat insightful to point out an alternative in case all of you are innocent. In the off-chance that all of you are telling the truth, and Crusher is lynched today and is innocent, it guarantees another innocent death. Lynching Crusher tomorrow instead could mean he gets another shot at deciding who to kill if innocent (with input from all of us). It was a suggestion that apparently no one else is interested in, which is fine.

Anyway, like I said I'm leaning scum on Crusher. So vote: Crusher, and I'll be back in the evening.

not killing crusher today and have a vig shoot him has been mentioend numerous times, under normal circumstances I'd think you'd have been behind this idea, not 2 days later actiing like your the first one that thought of sparing him today.. Someone's not reading carefully, and it's not like you.. is my point :D

The more I think of it, there is no way that such a power could be had by a good guy.

Here's my opinion... I don't really believe that there is a vig. If there was... DPR would've been dead night 1 IMO.

I like the vote on Crusher as either way we then know what SHarrow and CTM are.

I suppose if he's town and they are town we're screwed but I just don't see how that is possible....I guess possible but a long shot.

UNVOTE

it is definitely possible.. the good thing about lynching scum early is that you take an early lead, the bad thing is that scum are now a smaller percentage of the total players and it makes townie versus townie pissing matches even more likely..

Fair enough. And if that's how you're thinking then that's a better way to approach things. I'm just saying don't be blinded by "ZOMG HE"S THIS SO YOU'RE THAT!" mentality. That's how scum weaves their web.

Just as a FYI I don't nessesarily do that as if it were set in stone. I push the topics to see reactions most of the time. In two games with Integ I've noticed he does that too. I guess it could be considered an aggressive approach but it's the way I play at times I guess. Just a way to get more information imo. But I see what you're saying and that you're trying to help.

I really think it does.

I think peter petrelli is the only 100% BS role claim that ever worked, most times scum make a safe claim based in truth, like DPR was watcher, or Jvor as watcher/pac as doc last game.

I also think it's a evil ability and that he's likely vadar or the emperor, but it's hard enough to lynch a power role as it is, lynching one that also promises more townie deaths is much more difficult

And that's because I was the dumbass vehemently defending his claim. Whatever, it won me the game. :biggrin:

Oh yeah, back to my silent modding.

Why wouldn't the vig holster this long? Town has been abusing scum thus far. If there's no vig than Crush can be dealt with in the coming days. If there is and Crush is telling the truth the bullet will bounce off and the shooter can relay that information to us when the time is right.

I like my vote on kleck but it wouldn't take me much to switch to Brett, Dan, and as a last resort for today Crush.

Vote Count

Klecko (3) - AVM, CTM, Pac

Sharrow (1) - JiF

Crusher (5) - brettw4rd, SMC, Integrity, AVM, Dan

CTM (1) - Pac

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 to feed the Sarlacc.

for the record I don't have 2 vote power... unless you want to give it to me so I can put them both on Kleck.

Vote Count

Klecko (3) - AVM, CTM, Pac

Sharrow (1) - JiF

Crusher (5) - brettw4rd, SMC, Integrity, AVM, Dan

CTM (1) - Pac

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 to feed the Sarlacc.

So CTM and Sharrow who have been on Crusher's nuts to take the heat off CTM don't have an actual vote for Crusher?

Btw, you have some double votes there Mr. Mod

Why wouldn't the vig holster this long? Town has been abusing scum thus far. If there's no vig than Crush can be dealt with in the coming days. If there is and Crush is telling the truth the bullet will bounce off and the shooter can relay that information to us when the time is right.

I like my vote on kleck but it wouldn't take me much to switch to Brett, Dan, and as a last resort for today Crush.

This..

It's always preferrable to find alternate means to vet power roles.. I'd have to guess there is a vig in this game, and if so, it's easy enough to vet crusher..

So CTM and Sharrow who have been on Crusher's nuts to take the heat off CTM don't have an actual vote for Crusher?

Btw, you have some double votes there Mr. Mod

Up till now, crusher has been threatening to shoot someone we know is innocent.

And i honestly do believe he can kill on death, like he says he can.

This..

It's always preferrable to find alternate means to vet power roles.. I'd have to guess there is a vig in this game, and if so, it's easy enough to vet crusher..

With such an obviously anti-town power Crusher is claiming?

That doesn't make sense.

You're assuming there's a vig in the game to take care of Crusher. What if there isn't? We waste a lynch now and hopefully go after Crusher tomorrow?

My only issue with that is I really felt that on night 1 DPR should've been shot overnight. He was a pretty sure bet so either we don't have a vig or a VERY cautious one, which isn't a bad thing.

Up till now, crusher has been threatening to shoot someone we know is innocent.

And i honestly do believe he can kill on death, like he says he can.

Then that would mean he's scum (or at least anti-town), doesn't it?

None of the good guys from Star Wars would ever do that.

That doesn't make sense.

You're assuming there's a vig in the game to take care of Crusher. What if there isn't? We waste a lynch now and hopefully go after Crusher tomorrow?

that's fair..

and so is vics point..

it'd be nice to know the weopens in the town's aresenal ;):D

That doesn't make sense.

Listen to me dick nose. It's not a power. ITS A TEMPER. THINK

By the way Bleedin just hit me up. I "do" have to kill some one.

Archived