Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

unvote ctm

I just would like a chance to hear from Danx the invisible woman and JiF the sweet sweet Boospie. not like this day hasn;t dragged on too long already. I think we need everyone to play.

Most everyone else has had their nuts in a vice while these two, though for good reason and it's understood have had a VIP suite. I think it's due dilligence to hear them out before a vote is had.

**** it then, lets go down this road... we should have just done the whole damn mass reveal for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

Unvote

Vote Dan X

We'll get all the roles out there in teh open... then maybe this game will ****ing end.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan X? See... that feeds right into the agenda I brought up... and when Dan X comes forward with a role... you will want to move on to AVM, or someone else, until all roles are outed.

I'm not twisting words, maybe others are, I may be misinterpreting some of what you say... but I am not twisting them. I am reacting to the perception that your words and behavior have created, from where I stand.

I think the mass claim has merit, later in the game... but from what I can tell that is not good enough for you... its either now, or you cross your arms and stomp your feet.

The problem is I agree with him on Dan, but he's pushing for the mass reveal. Has been all along.

**** it then, lets go down this road... we should have just done the whole damn mass reveal for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

Unvote

Vote Dan X

We'll get all the roles out there in teh open... then maybe this game will ****ing end.

Stick to your guns muskrat... revelan la masa de los necios (for the spanish speaking amongst us) can happen tomorrow or the day after.

Unvote

Vote Dan X

If you guys are going to start someone else, lets just do the flippin mass reveal. Kill someone for crying out loud :P

If you guys are going to start someone else, lets just do the flippin mass reveal. Kill someone for crying out loud :P

I agree... the reveal right now is a stupid ideer but not sure how much more of this I can take.

Which brings me back to my original point...

eh hem... WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LYNCH SOMEONE WHO FAKE REVEALS.. MIGHT AS WELL DO IT NOW WHILE SCUM STILL HAS TO GUESS WHO HAS DA PROTECTIONZ!!

Dan X? See... that feeds right into the agenda I brought up... and when Dan X comes forward with a role... you will want to move on to AVM, or someone else, until all roles are outed.

I'm not twisting words, maybe others are, I may be misinterpreting some of what you say... but I am not twisting them. I am reacting to the perception that your words and behavior have created, from where I stand.

I think the mass claim has merit, later in the game... but from what I can tell that is not good enough for you... its either now, or you cross your arms and stomp your feet.

dude.. i've voting klecko, i'm not bringing it up any more, what more would you like me to do?

I don't agree with what we're doing, im not fighting it anymore, but I'm still suspicious for not agreeing. I don't understand what you want from me? I'm not going to say, ohh, yeah, you're right, it was a bad idea all along.. if that's what you're looking. Quit insisting I play by your rules and then finding me suspicios for not agreeing with them..

And outside of snarkyness, I'm not even going to bring it up tomorrow (if alive), it's pointless, but it will likely make even more sense tomorrow...

Unvote

Vote Dan X

We'll get all the roles out there in teh open... then maybe this game will ****ing

end.

Not the point. Want to hear everyone out and wasn;t sure where CTM was with votes. Just didn;t want nothing dumb to happen until I hear what Dan X and JiF have to say.

None of you pussies will ****ing call bluffs, so lets just keep bringing everyone to L2... what a fun ****ing game.

the one that most seems like a bluff is crusher, for reasons that Sharrow and SMC have done the best job highlighting.

I'm not willing to call that bluff just yet.

Everyone else doesn't seem like a bluff to me at this moment..

I agree... the reveal right now is a stupid ideer but not sure how much more of this I can take.

Which brings me back to my original point...

eh hem... WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LYNCH SOMEONE WHO FAKE REVEALS.. MIGHT AS WELL DO IT NOW WHILE SCUM STILL HAS TO GUESS WHO HAS DA PROTECTIONZ!!

what information do you have to suggest that any of these reveals are fake? what if they're all legit? If they are, scum is shooting at the cop with a 1 in 4 chance tonight..

I can't wait to see everyones alignment

The problem is I agree with him on Dan, but he's pushing for the mass reveal. Has been all along.

at this point i'm pushing for a reveal that either doesn't make sense given the source material, or contradicts an earlier post (like DPR's) or that is real questionable but ultimately safe to lynch. If crusher didn't have this kill power, he's who i'd be voting right now..

at this point i'm pushing for a reveal that either doesn't make sense given the source material, or contradicts an earlier post (like DPR's) or that is real questionable but ultimately safe to lynch. If crusher didn't have this kill power, he's who i'd be voting right now..

SMC's reveal doesn't make sense given the source material.

what information do you have to suggest that any of these reveals are fake? what if they're all legit? If they are, scum is shooting at the cop with a 1 in 4 chance tonight..

I can't wait to see everyones alignment

a 1 in 4 chance but currently they don't know who the doc, cop, etc are... if we give them that it's 1 in 2. Period.

I'm not ready to say a cops investigation results are confirmed innocents due to a GF (Vader or Emporer) being in play... I have to believe if they got a guilty they would have spoken up by now.

Ok, I read through pretty quickly, but I think I have a handle on most of it.

I buy Klecko's reveal. It didn't sound like the type of thing he would invent by himself, and not his natural vocabulary, so I feel pretty good about him. I've been saying for a while that I was getting a townie vibe from him anyway, so for now I believe him.

I've also said that SMC's power to me sounds like the perfect power for Jabba, so that's where I'm leaning right now for the "most likely to be scum" reveal.

Crusher I'm not sure about. I'll have to reread his posts, but it strikes me as a little odd that he keeps shifting how his power works. He initially said he chooses one person per day phase and can't change his mind, then he said he could avoid having to kill anyone, and now he has to kill someone but is open to our suggestions. I also don't think his power makes much sense as a rebellion role because to me it seems like a stretch even to say he's Chewie. However, his latest posts ring town-oriented. So I keep going back and forth on him, which is driving me a little crazy, to be honest. :P I'm down with our vig taking a shot at him, although I take it we may need multiple shots?

After slogging through all those pages, I'm starting to see CTM's logic about the mass reveal a bit more. It's certainly something we should consider for tomorrow instead of continuing this painful method, which I had expected to end at some point today. But for today with the numbers the way they are, I think it's still in our best interest to hold off on that, unless people strongly want to keep bringing people to L-2 this same day phase.

Vote: SMC

I believe we're here:

Vote Count

Klecko (5) - CTM, Pac, SMC, Sharrow, Brett

Sharrow (1) - JiF

SMC (4) - Klecko, AVM, Vicious, DanX

Dan X (1) - Integrity

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 to feed the Sarlacc.

I buy Klecko's reveal. It didn't sound like the type of thing he would invent by himself, and not his natural vocabulary, so I feel pretty good about him. I've been saying for a while that I was getting a townie vibe from him anyway, so for now I believe him.

I agree... it sounds like something DPR would come up with.. remember him?

Also, I wanted to note that I don't think I've ever seen anyone agitating for a lynch as hard as Hess is. It seemed like every other page, he was switching his vote and whining about how long it's taking. I understand it's probably grueling to be around all day putting up with the debates and train stalling, but to me it sounds like it could be overeager scum (especially being scum for the first time)?

Ok, I read through pretty quickly, but I think I have a handle on most of it.

I've also said that SMC's power to me sounds like the perfect power for Jabba, so that's where I'm leaning right now for the "most likely to be scum" reveal.

Crusher I'm not sure about. I'll have to reread his posts, but it strikes me as a little odd that he keeps shifting how his power works. He initially said he chooses one person per day phase and can't change his mind, then he said he could avoid having to kill anyone, and now he has to kill someone but is open to our suggestions. I also don't think his power makes much sense as a rebellion role because to me it seems like a stretch even to say he's Chewie. However, his latest posts ring town-oriented. So I keep going back and forth on him, which is driving me a little crazy, to be honest. :P I'm down with our vig taking a shot at him, although I take it we may need multiple shots?

After slogging through all those pages, I'm starting to see CTM's logic about the mass reveal a bit more. It's certainly something we should consider for tomorrow instead of continuing this painful method, which I had expected to end at some point today. But for today with the numbers the way they are, I think it's still in our best interest to hold off on that, unless people strongly want to keep bringing people to L-2 this same day phase.

Vote: SMC

I hope you are town. Otherwise, something tells me we'll be revisiting some of the nuggets in this tactfully put together post.

Unvote Dan X

Vote SMC

No more reveals today.

SMC's lynch will tell us quite a bit, in light of this most frustrating day 3.

Also, I wanted to note that I don't think I've ever seen anyone agitating for a lynch as hard as Hess is. It seemed like every other page, he was switching his vote and whining about how long it's taking. I understand it's probably grueling to be around all day putting up with the debates and train stalling, but to me it sounds like it could be overeager scum (especially being scum for the first time)?

I thought that too but I saw some decidedly town posting earlier. Not to mention if he was scum he'd have been coached by DPR to tone down the eagerness for a lynch. I feel best about him, CTM and Sharrow. I just can't see them (ctm&sharrow) making that play as scum with 13 players left and the town in such good shape. Even if they avoided a lynch one of them can still die at night... if that happens and they flipped scum the other would break speed records for getting lynched the following day.

I agree... it sounds like something DPR would come up with.. remember him?

True ... at the time it sounded Bleedin-esque to me, but you're right. I've just been feeling like Klecko is town, and I liked AVM's point about having him around towards end-game. I guess if he's scum, that could be a nasty power for them to have at the end as well. But my gut says he's telling the truth.

My first complaint was last page. As already stated I've voted where CTM goes as I've thought he was scum since day 2. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to see something happen at this point as well.

True ... at the time it sounded Bleedin-esque to me, but you're right. I've just been feeling like Klecko is town, and I liked AVM's point about having him around towards end-game. I guess if he's scum, that could be a nasty power for them to have at the end as well. But my gut says he's telling the truth.

If Kleck is town he's not making it to end game. Scum will make sure of it.

Hey Brett, you want to get this game moving, I'm at L-3 right now, if you drop your vote on me and put it on SMC, he'll be at L-1.

Can't wait to take a shot at me during the night huh? Careful what you wish for....

SMC's lynch will tell us quite a bit, in light of this most frustrating day 3.

If you give me a couple good things it will tell us I'll drop the hammer myself.

Before you ask me what Klecks lynch tells us I'll answer I'm not concerned at this point. His play is without a doubt the scummiest I've seen all game and that's why I want to lynch him.

Archived