Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, I wanted to note that I don't think I've ever seen anyone agitating for a lynch as hard as Hess is. It seemed like every other page, he was switching his vote and whining about how long it's taking. I understand it's probably grueling to be around all day putting up with the debates and train stalling, but to me it sounds like it could be overeager scum (especially being scum for the first time)?

If he were scum, he wouldn't have been completely oblivious to the offline scum chat that runs concurrent with the game when we discussed it earlier in the thread.

Nobody is beyond FOS, but his complete ignorance to how DPR could still be helping the scum seemed legit, and not staged.

the only reason i'd switch to smc is that exchange earlier where he agreed to i28's plan of lynching one of me and him and then lynching the other based on the result of that death scene (when it looked like it would be me), but when the tide turned and it was him on the hotplate, he quickly claimed and recanted. outside of that he's been an innocent read

the coming for me right out of the gate isn't his fault, we put that in his head to try and convince scum not to kill me..

My first complaint was last page. As already stated I've voted where CTM goes as I've thought he was scum since day 2. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to see something happen at this point as well.

Your first blatantly all-out complaint was very recent, but reading through everything at once it stood out to me how you're eagerly pushing things along. Hehe, voting/unvoting like you're a kid in a toy store who wants the newest thing he sees, telling CTM and Sharrow you'll vote whoever they do, and remarks about how the game sucks the way it is right now. Seems like you're really trying to get together momentum to lynch certain people ... which could be that you're really that frustrated as a townie, or could be that you have some other, more sinister reason. :)

If he were scum, he wouldn't have been completely oblivious to the offline scum chat that runs concurrent with the game when we discussed it earlier in the thread.

Nobody is beyond FOS, but his complete ignorance to how DPR could still be helping the scum seemed legit, and not staged.

Ah. This is very possible.

If you give me a couple good things it will tell us I'll drop the hammer myself.

Before you ask me what Klecks lynch tells us I'll answer I'm not concerned at this point. His play is without a doubt the scummiest I've seen all game and that's why I want to lynch him.

A guilty on SMC gives us an innocent on CTM, due to the case SMC brought against CTM earlier in this day phase. That, I think, is the only thing close to absolute about it.

Based on some of the theories bounced around, SMC being innocent could mean Kleck is guilty... and vice versa... but thats more of a stretch conclusion to reach.

Thats all I've got off the top of my burned out head, I am sure his death scene will provide other insight upon re-read.

the only reason i'd switch to smc is that exchange earlier where he agreed to i28's plan of lynching one of me and him and then lynching the other based on the result of that death scene (when it looked like it would be me), but when the tide turned and it was him on the hotplate, he quickly claimed and recanted. outside of that he's been an innocent read

the coming for me right out of the gate isn't his fault, we put that in his head to try and convince scum not to kill me..

Please elaborate... who is "we" and WTF?!?!?!

A guilty on SMC gives us an innocent on CTM, due to the case SMC brought against CTM earlier in this day phase. That, I think, is the only thing close to absolute about it.

Based on some of the theories bounced around, SMC being innocent could mean Kleck is guilty... and vice versa... but thats more of a stretch conclusion to reach.

Thats all I've got off the top of my burned out head, I am sure his death scene will provide other insight upon re-read.

His death yeah but frankly what happens tonight will be interesting.. I'm very interested in that..

but i do conur that smc's results won't say much about klecko.

His death yeah but frankly what happens tonight will be interesting.. I'm very interested in that..

but i do conur that smc's results won't say much about klecko.

The best thing that could happen for the town is that SMC comes up scum... because it would provide instant credibility to you and Sharrow other than "take our word for it" in my eyes.

Then we can stop all this nonsense and get on with the hunt.

I think SMC is the right lynch to make... it allows us to call a potential bluff of one of these reveals, while keeping any new reveals from happening... AND it eliminates the one power that really is of NO value to the town.

We don't "need" a double voter. Not as long as the town out-numbers scum this significantly...

Puts and end to a day phase that has in my opinion hurt the towns position and brings on a night phase that will hopefully be more enlightening.

Unfortunately, I suspect scum will NK me... so as to continue to exploit all the town-vs.-town suspicion conjured up on this day.

Your first blatantly all-out complaint was very recent, but reading through everything at once it stood out to me how you're eagerly pushing things along. Hehe, voting/unvoting like you're a kid in a toy store who wants the newest thing he sees, telling CTM and Sharrow you'll vote whoever they do, and remarks about how the game sucks the way it is right now. Seems like you're really trying to get together momentum to lynch certain people ... which could be that you're really that frustrated as a townie, or could be that you have some other, more sinister reason. :)

Well it was all for fun the first three quarts of the game. The last few hours it started to become tedious I will admit...the circles and all.

I've already got an innocent on CTM but it has nothing to do with SMC's alignment. For him and Sharrow to make that play at this stage of the game would be beyond idiotic. A disbelieving Vig can still shoot one of them at night....

If true, couldn't the same be assumption be made depending on how Kleck flips?

I know Kleck is going to say I make it un-fun and I suck but I'm not trying to pick on anyone here. I genuinely feel his play is the scummiest we have going. From the hiding, to the "just playing my role" line, to the I have a role I don't have a role jazz, to the sudden flurry of posts when he catches heat, to the feeling I have that he's being directed behind the scenes.

Could I be wrong? Of course! That doesn't mean I'm prepared to abandon my instincts because I'm afraid he's going to be mad at me or tell me how much I suck... he'll do that regardless.

I know Kleck is going to say I make it un-fun and I suck but I'm not trying to pick on anyone here. I genuinely feel his play is the scummiest we have going. From the hiding, to the "just playing my role" line, to the I have a role I don't have a role jazz, to the sudden flurry of posts when he catches heat, to the feeling I have that he's being directed behind the scenes.

Could I be wrong? Of course! That doesn't mean I'm prepared to abandon my instincts because I'm afraid he's going to be mad at me or tell me how much I suck... he'll do that regardless.

I have all of this on klecko as well..

SMC i have the bluff to get me lynched, the pushing of DPR's case, and the intial setup ..

Both of their roles are terrible valuable till end game scenarioes, and SMC's can be dangerous if pointed wrong (like at me)

All told, if it's kleck or SMC, i'd rather vote kleck at this point, but am having a hard time resisting the urge to hammer SMC here and putting an end to this dreadfuld ay

I've already got an innocent on CTM but it has nothing to do with SMC's alignment. For him and Sharrow to make that play at this stage of the game would be beyond idiotic. A disbelieving Vig can still shoot one of them at night....

I have felt Klecko has been scummy, but I also had the same feeling for SMC. When it comes down to it... SMC's power is not useful to the town, if we got it wrong then its not a major loss.

And, while you may have a town read on CTM, not all of us do. The town fractured today... it would be very beneficial to restore some order.

I'd be shocked if they don't fire for the cop....

I think that was the main point of this neverending day. Find the cop.

I guess... I thought they might come for me in order to turn day 4 into an extension of day 3, to get the town to out the rest of the roles so they don't have to guess about who the cop is.

I think that was the main point of this neverending day. Find the cop.

the have 1 dead, and almost certainly 1 gf..leaving 2 out of 12 as able to be investigated.. i don't think their as worried about the cop as you think

I have felt Klecko has been scummy, but I also had the same feeling for SMC. When it comes down to it... SMC's power is not useful to the town, if we got it wrong then its not a major loss.

And, while you may have a town read on CTM, not all of us do. The town fractured today... it would be very beneficial to restore some order.

I guess... I thought they might come for me in order to turn day 4 into an extension of day 3, to get the town to out the rest of the roles so they don't have to guess about who the cop is.

simons_holy_cow.jpg

I have all of this on klecko as well..

SMC i have the bluff to get me lynched, the pushing of DPR's case, and the intial setup ..

Both of their roles are terrible valuable till end game scenarioes, and SMC's can be dangerous if pointed wrong (like at me)

All told, if it's kleck or SMC, i'd rather vote kleck at this point, but am having a hard time resisting the urge to hammer SMC here and putting an end to this dreadfuld ay

So... is there anything definitive that we would learn from Kleck's lynch?

I agreed that it seemed like a contrived claim made up as a result of knowing there was a double voter in the game, but the fact that we vetted it and it was legit... it just doesn't strike me as a power you give to scum.

TBH, Klecko gave us more info about his possible character too... what did SMC say? I don't recall anything but him being a double voter... no hints towards a legit rebel character. Did you catch anything?

Originally Posted by CTM viewpost.gif

I'd be shocked if they don't fire for the cop....

Hence why I've been on you all game.:rolleyes:

meanging, it's one thing to silently shoot for the cop at night, particualrly given all heat the current revealed players are under, and it's quite another to be actively advocate a cop reveal in thread putting all kinds of bulleye's on your back with the town.

So... is there anything definitive that we would learn from Kleck's lynch?

I agreed that it seemed like a contrived claim made up as a result of knowing there was a double voter in the game, but the fact that we vetted it and it was legit... it just doesn't strike me as a power you give to scum.

TBH, Klecko gave us more info about his possible character too... what did SMC say? I don't recall anything but him being a double voter... no hints towards a legit rebel character. Did you catch anything?

If klecko was guilty we'd lean more innocent on pac and vic, but it's really just a lean. If he's innocent, i don't think you get anything..

The real work is once comes when you nab one and you go back and reread with the understanding of that player being scum and trying to figure out what they were up to....

If klecko was guilty we'd lean more innocent on pac and vic, but it's really just a lean. If he's innocent, i don't think you get anything..

The real work is once comes when you nab one and you go back and reread with the understanding of that player being scum and trying to figure out what they were up to....

Yeah, in that case... SMC's lynch is more valuable.

Especially for re-reads... when you consider the lack of contribution by Klecko. At least with SMC there are exchanges with more than 2 people, and cases he has made on people... Kleck has done none of that.

I'll keep my vote on SMC.

It's a good thing the day has been moved along. Unfortunately, it's because of people foolishly voting for me.

I've done my best for the town. The only one who used his power for the benefit of the town.

I'm cool with getting lynched to finally get out of this God forsaken game.

Archived