Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: Going forward, I want to be clear that any character reveals, be they true or false, are not allowed. This includes but is not limited to: stating your character's name, confirming or denying someone else's statement of your character name, or giving hints towards the character you were assigned.

All reveals are to be based on your role abilities ONLY. I have no interest in intervening myself in this game via modkills, but I've already had to issue a couple of warnings and this will be the last time.

If you are unsure if something you are planning on posting is within the rules or not, PM me before posting it and I will tell you whether or not it is allowed.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: Going forward, I want to be clear that any character reveals, be they true or false, are not allowed. This includes but is not limited to: stating your character's name, confirming or denying someone else's statement of your character name, or giving hints towards the character you were assigned.

All reveals are to be based on your role abilities ONLY. I have no interest in intervening myself in this game via modkills, but I've already had to issue a couple of warnings and this will be the last time.

If you are unsure if something you are planning on posting is within the rules or not, PM me before posting it and I will tell you whether or not it is allowed.

I'm scared.

Seriously, this game is moving so fast I feel of no value. Every time I get back to the thread there is a new reveal and now there's a lynch.

We were off to a good start, this was bound to catch up to us. I'm not going to dare to criticize. But that wasnt the route I planned on going when I returned to the game. Though SMC's role did make me nervous because I can only associate to a game when that power was scum.

I'm interested in a couple of the other reveals but would prefer to save it for the day phase.

Unless you guys think I should just get my thoughts out now while I'm on since I'm limited during the day.

Up to you guys, I have to imagine the reveals are going to be targets before the ones that are still unknown, so I'm comfortable with taking the risk considering my lack of contribution.

Seriously, this game is moving so fast I feel of no value. Every time I get back to the thread there is a new reveal and now there's a lynch.

We were off to a good start, this was bound to catch up to us. I'm not going to dare to criticize. But that wasnt the route I planned on going when I returned to the game. Though SMC's role did make me nervous because I can only associate to a game when that power was scum.

I'm interested in a couple of the other reveals but would prefer to save it for the day phase.

Unless you guys think I should just get my thoughts out now while I'm on since I'm limited during the day.

Up to you guys, I have to imagine the reveals are going to be targets before the ones that are still unknown, so I'm comfortable with taking the risk considering my lack of contribution.

I'd like to hear it... if you aren't scum, you stand a pretty good chance of dieing tonight, so why not?

Please help us Sweet Boopsie, we need your scum hunting ability.

We basiclly knew we had the wrong guy JUST REMEMBER why we voted him in the first place.

because people got bored and frustrated. I don't see how given the choice of Kleck and SMC you vote SMC but it is what it is.

Sick thing is there's probably only 1 scum on his final tally.

I'd like to hear it... if you aren't scum, you stand a pretty good chance of dieing tonight, so why not?

Please help us Sweet Boopsie, we need your scum hunting ability.

You guys might not like what I have to say. ;-)

Nah, Personally if I were mafia I'd take a shot else where, but the chance is there, so I'll post my thoughts.

I'll start with an overall feeling toward players breakdown and then take a little deeper.

Might as well go for it...

Nah, Personally if I were mafia I'd take a shot else where, but the chance is there, so I'll post my thoughts.

I'll start with an overall feeling toward players breakdown and then take a little deeper.

My love for you is unconditional Boopsie.

Quick thought before I get started...

...based off what I know from role reveals and my role (i'm pretty sure we all have one) I wouldnt get to caught up in the movie character names and how they align because I'm feeling like some could be used for multiple personalities in the movie....

...based off what I know from role reveals and my role (i'm pretty sure we all have one) I wouldnt get to caught up in the movie character names and how they align because I'm feeling like some could be used for multiple personalities in the movie....

... ... and....

cute-puppy-pictures-kitten-o-hai-love.jpg

I'm just going to do an overall thoughts on everyone post and take it from there...

Crusherlove - I start with him because he's my muffin top, but also because he's acting in a way that makes me feel like he is trying to take his love from me. I want so hard to believe him but last game he did something similar with his apologetic ways. Also, the reveal and re-reveal of the truth, was not cool. Very nervous about this reveal.

CTM/Sharrow - I believe them, hard not to. But I'm still debating whether this is a good thing or not. If I remember correctly the last time there was a couple type role (me and mt from JI/JN) they were independent in a way. However, if thats thr case, I think we need to look else where for now because it makes the odds of hitting scum higher. Eventually, these two will start to make me really nervous.

Klecko - Hate the guy and this reveal. We tested it, but it doesnt confirm innocent even though its likely. Its actually beautiful if you're scum. Now that he's outed, I dont really see the value in it unless he makes it to end game, which is another reason why its beautiful if you're scum. Though its not an amazing role, its a confirmed townie if telling the truth. Dont know how I feel.

Hess - He's been all over the place. This is consistent to his play in my fat game. However, its a great strategy and in a game like this because it can create more confusion. Its making me cautious because I'm thinking we might have scum laying back. Hess could be the guy playing a bit more outward which is consistent with his play and good for the other guys, especially if 1 is revealed while the other sits back

brett - Really didnt like his cavalier attitude toward CTM putting minor pressure on him. He was almost laughing at it like there wasnt a chance he'd get more pressure. Taking that approach on little pressure is an interesting angle. He wasnt really addressing concerns, then he had a very fact filled little opinion type post as if it was an offering of peace.

Vic - was hitting my scumdar early, but has kind of simmered off a bit. I think I was focused in on him because he seemed to be pushing for a lynch early. Recently though he's had more of a line of questioning type angle. Not sure what to make of it and you never know what he's up to.

Integrity - Dont know what to make of this dude. Its the first I've seen of its kind and have no clue what to think of it. How funny would it be if BG put it right underneath our nose.

AVM, Dan, Pac - I dont have a good read on. AVM is going with the flow. Dan I can never get a good read on and no thats she's no longer a fake man, its even more difficult. Pac is playing a little different and its throwing me off...not as pushy since he's been able to post.

good lord as if it couldn't get any worse LOL....

someone wake me up when this maniJifesto is complete... :yawn:

gth

... ... and....

gfy

he's just warming up.... sit back, relax, and prepare for greatness.

ead

I'm glad I checked the thread again... to think I almost missed out on this in favor of plucking nose hairs.

esad

I'm just going to do an overall thoughts on everyone post and take it from there...

Crusherlove - I start with him because he's my muffin top, but also because he's acting in a way that makes me feel like he is trying to take his love from me. I want so hard to believe him but last game he did something similar with his apologetic ways. Also, the reveal and re-reveal of the truth, was not cool. Very nervous about this reveal.

CTM/Sharrow - I believe them, hard not to. But I'm still debating whether this is a good thing or not. If I remember correctly the last time there was a couple type role (me and mt from JI/JN) they were independent in a way. However, if thats thr case, I think we need to look else where for now because it makes the odds of hitting scum higher. Eventually, these two will start to make me really nervous.

Klecko - Hate the guy and this reveal. We tested it, but it doesnt confirm innocent even though its likely. Its actually beautiful if you're scum. Now that he's outed, I dont really see the value in it unless he makes it to end game, which is another reason why its beautiful if you're scum. Though its not an amazing role, its a confirmed townie if telling the truth. Dont know how I feel.

Hess - He's been all over the place. This is consistent to his play in my fat game. However, its a great strategy and in a game like this because it can create more confusion. Its making me cautious because I'm thinking we might have scum laying back. Hess could be the guy playing a bit more outward which is consistent with his play and good for the other guys, especially if 1 is revealed while the other sits back

brett - Really didnt like his cavalier attitude toward CTM putting minor pressure on him. He was almost laughing at it like there wasnt a chance he'd get more pressure. Taking that approach on little pressure is an interesting angle. He wasnt really addressing concerns, then he had a very fact filled little opinion type post as if it was an offering of peace.

Vic - was hitting my scumdar early, but has kind of simmered off a bit. I think I was focused in on him because he seemed to be pushing for a lynch early. Recently though he's had more of a line of questioning type angle. Not sure what to make of it and you never know what he's up to.

Integrity - Dont know what to make of this dude. Its the first I've seen of its kind and have no clue what to think of it. How funny would it be if BG put it right underneath our nose.

AVM, Dan, Pac - I dont have a good read on. AVM is going with the flow. Dan I can never get a good read on and no thats she's no longer a fake man, its even more difficult. Pac is playing a little different and its throwing me off...not as pushy since he's been able to post.

Been a ruff game for me Boopsie. Glad to see your back here and look forward to your contribution. Im part of the rebels s very big part that has a bad temper. Part of my role. I know my reveal sucked and my game plan was lacking. Like I said earrlier when the town is ready for me to go, I will. Just want to know who to take with me. Though Im getting a better and better idead.

Been a ruff game for me Boopsie. Glad to see your back here and look forward to your contribution. Im part of the rebels s very big part that has a bad temper. Part of my role. I know my reveal sucked and my game plan was lacking. Like I said earrlier when the town is ready for me to go, I will. Just want to know who to take with me. Though Im getting a better and better idead.

you should tomorrow, if these douchebags ever pick someone.

I'd shoot you, if you're innocent.

Out of the revealed -

Crusher - Won't get shot as if he's innocent, 1, he's claimed BP, and 2 they'll want him around to shoot me or sharrow if/when we lynch him

Sharrow/Me - I don't see it, kill one of us and confirm the other, seems like a waste. I have doubts.

i28 - I just don't think they'd look there, but possible I guess

klecko - here's a good place to look, but he's already a high suspect tomorrow, so unlikely..

I think they're shooting into the unknowns personally, hoping they hit the cop.

Really will be interested to see...

I'd shoot you, if you're innocent.

Out of the revealed -

Crusher - Won't get shot as if he's innocent, 1, he's claimed BP, and 2 they'll want him around to shoot me or sharrow if/when we lynch him

Sharrow/Me - I don't see it, kill one of us and confirm the other, seems like a waste. I have doubts.

i28 - I just don't think they'd look there, but possible I guess

klecko - here's a good place to look, but he's already a high suspect tomorrow, so unlikely..

I think they're shooting into the unknowns personally, hoping they hit the cop.

Really will be interested to see...

Not really CTM. The more I read this game the more Im starting to think your just your doing your usual thing. If you go back and you would notice I took my vote off you before leaving my office to make nothing happen while I drove home. The only issue I have is how did you guys find each other so quick. Sharrows reason wasn;t bad for that.

Crusher, I still <3 u and didn't abandon you like boopsie.

Crusher, I still <3 u and didn't abandon you like boopsie.

I'm trying to contribute when I can Mr. Ih8inactivs.

I'm just saying while you're out gallavanting around, I'm trying to be a shoulder for teh crush to cry on.

Also I h8tehinactivzkleckjifdan

My heart is heavy by this.

Archived