Jets ready to add more Talent

flgreen

The final 8 rule could have been a blessing in disguise. It made teams more willing to trade players, and it also prevented a bidding war between the top teams for talent. Let's face it, the crappy teams will overpay for anybody and they generally make bad decisions on players, it's the good teams that bid on the top players and that's usually how their prices really shoot up.

Pass rusher and I don't care what position it comes from...No more Peyton Manning playoff games...the lack of pressure on him killed us and it doesn't make a difference if Revis had three other mirrors of himself out there to help him...PASS RUSHER please.

Pass rusher and I don't care what position it comes from...No more Peyton Manning playoff games...the lack of pressure on him killed us and it doesn't make a difference if Revis had three other mirrors of himself out there to help him...PASS RUSHER please.

I agree, thats why Im in favor of grabbing graham if we trade up instead of earl thomas. Pressure, Pressure, Pressure is the key. Just look at the steelers, they barely have a legit corner, troy p IS basically their secondary. But with woodley and harrison coming off the edge it helps the steelers corners so much.

I think our draft should go like this:

1st Round: OLB - Pass Rusher

2nd Round: CB - Mostly for covering slot WRs.

4th Round: OL - Add depth.

+ 1

If we stay put with our picks, this is what I'd like to see. No need send off our important mid-round picks in a crazy deal for Eric Berry, or something of that fashion.

I think our draft should go like this:

1st Round: OLB - Pass Rusher

2nd Round: CB - Mostly for covering slot WRs.

4th Round: OL - Add depth.

+ 1

If we stay put with our picks, this is what I'd like to see. No need send off our important mid-round picks in a crazy deal for Eric Berry, or something of that fashion.

I might agree these are our needs - you can throw DE in there too. OTOH, if they draft for need and not quality with the team it will be a monumental mistake. They are a strong enough team that they should be drafting for monsters not because of some bull**** perceived need. Shonn Greene looks like a great pick even though we didn't need him.

Archived