Another **** Jason Taylor thread....

NIGHT STALKER

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 19, 2010 5:34 PM ET

The Jason Taylor story rested this weekend because the Taylor family took a vacation.

With Taylor back in South Florida, the speculation regarding his 2010 team can begin again. Our buddy Jeff Darlington of the Miami Herald tweets Taylor "hopes" to decide within the next two days, but doesn't know what he'll do yet.

The Jets said they expect a decision from Taylor before the draft, so he could be feeling some pressure to make up his mind from both sides.

Then again, the Dolphins haven't exactly made Taylor a priority lately. Perhaps they are using the time-tested method of ignoring the object of their affection. It works!

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 19, 2010 5:34 PM ET

The Jason Taylor story rested this weekend because the Taylor family took a vacation.

With Taylor back in South Florida, the speculation regarding his 2010 team can begin again. Our buddy Jeff Darlington of the Miami Herald tweets Taylor "hopes" to decide within the next two days, but doesn't know what he'll do yet.

The Jets said they expect a decision from Taylor before the draft, so he could be feeling some pressure to make up his mind from both sides.

Then again, the Dolphins haven't exactly made Taylor a priority lately. Perhaps they are using the time-tested method of ignoring the object of their affection. It works!

I'm sick of hearing about him already.. I say we tell him to bugger off.

Its good to be a Jets fan in this situation. If we get him, its a great move as we get a much needed pass rusher and take him away from a division rival. If we don' get him, Miami is stuck with a 35 year old washed up dancer because we forced their hand and drove up the price on him. :Nuts:

Its good to be a Jets fan in this situation. If we get him, its a great move as we get a much needed pass rusher and take him away from a division rival. If we don' get him, Miami is stuck with a 35 year old washed up dancer because we forced their hand and drove up the price on him. :Nuts:

:confused0006: So if we sign him, it is a great move because he is a good pass rusher but if Miami signs him he is washed up? Cant have it both ways.

And I still dont want this POS

:confused0006: So if we sign him, it is a great move because he is a good pass rusher but if Miami signs him he is washed up? Cant have it both ways.

And I still dont want this POS

Exactly. And Miami would have to sign him at a higher price because of us too! And don't worry. We're only going to have it one way, Taylor can't sign with both teams. LOL

Report: Taylor to decide on Jets' offer before Draft

8:26 PM, April 19, 2010 ι POST STAFF REPORT

Jason Taylor returned from a weekend getaway but has not decided if he will sign with the Jets, the Miami Herald reports.

Writer Jeff Darlington said on his Twitter page that Taylor "Hopes to decide within 2 days."

"I'm told Jason Taylor has returned from weekend vacation -- but still doesn't know whether to sign w/ Jets," Darlington wrote. "Hopes to decide within 2 days."

After visiting the Jets almost two weeks ago, Taylor took a previously scheduled vacation to Costa Rica.

If Darlington's timetable is correct, Taylor will let the Jets know his plans before the NFL Draft begins Thursday, as Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum said would happen.

Archived