THE BIGGEST REASON I LOVE THIS TEAM

gangreenman

The absolute best part about this team it that the Jets receiving corps will get its toughest test of the season.... In practice 4 times a week!

WOW. I honestly think our secondary is the only secondary capable of covering all of our receiving threats.

I love it.

If I still see Drew Coleman in the game with the DBs we have now, I think I'll just quit as a fan. He better not see playing time.

Agreed. We'll keep him on the roster for depth purposes and so they can play around with maybe moving Lowery around between S and Cb and let Rex do his things with his schemes and things... But I do agree, he should not be getting any significant playing time.

???? Wilson was generally considered among (if not the best) cover corners in the draft.

Yes, in the draft. I think he'll be a great player but to think he'll walk straight into an NFL minicamp and straight away matchup with an established and very skilled WR like Jericho Cotchery is nothing short of insane.

Wilson may very well be a great player down the line, but I'd be shocked if he isn't getting beat quite a bit in camp. Not everyone is Darelle Revis.

Archived