Favre Needs Surgery On Ankle If he wants to play next season

lawngnome o-line

This guy is such a joke. He had a hall of fame career but he's going to be remembered more for the "To Be or Not to Be" act that he has been pulling for the past five years that have now effected three different teams.

I don't hate Favre like a lot of Jet fans do, but this act is getting old.

Best of luck to Favre with his ankle, and I hope he has a great season next year-unless it's at our expense, of course.

Ever notice that there was no problem about Brett Favre and training camps until he was about 36 or so? And ever notice that most good QB's call it quits about that age?

What does that tell you?

It tells me that he has to go through a long, arduous process to get ready for the season and until that process is nearly complete, he doesn't really know if he can make it to the end.

As far as skipping part of training camp-so what? Spare us the talk about how all players have to be treated the same. Favre is not only a sure-fire Hall of Famer, he's been considered the epitome of what a QB should be for most of his career. And at this point, he's probably older than the father of some of the younger players in camp!

Given these extraordinary circumstances, limited exceptions are no big deal.

Archived