Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - New York Jets

EmDiggy

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/-Nbrd2OkHVQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/-Nbrd2OkHVQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Good Evening JetNation.com!! You guys Rock! I wanted to say thank you and that I truly appreciate the support and feedback that you've been giving me!:)

Here's my video on the Jets Draft Grades

Enjoy!

Emory

Nice work.

Your open is too long though, and that scroll is painful.

You could talk a little slower. I'm guessing you're trying to worry about timing, but don't do that at the expense of making the videos feel rushed.

Nice work.

Your open is too long though, and that scroll is painful.

You could talk a little slower. I'm guessing you're trying to worry about timing, but don't do that at the expense of making the videos feel rushed.

As always EY Thanks for the constructive criticism! I'm guessing the ideal intro length would be abotu 15 secs?

I'm not sure what you're time constraints are, but I found it odd that Conner wasn't mentioned at all except for the crawl. This seems especially true in light of the fact that you spent a full minute on UDFA. I really like hearing about the UDFAs, but I'm not sure how much they should factor into your draft grade. Overall, good stuff and I'm glad I watched.

I'm not sure what you're time constraints are, but I found it odd that Conner wasn't mentioned at all except for the crawl. This seems especially true in light of the fact that you spent a full minute on UDFA. I really like hearing about the UDFAs, but I'm not sure how much they should factor into your draft grade. Overall, good stuff and I'm glad I watched.

Thanks Chief! I like to talk about UDFA because nowadays, they have a legitimate shot to make the squad and have an impact! I like Conner...but I the pick just didn't stand out to me like the others. But you guys did make some solid UDFA pick ups.. Basped is legit!

Um....You would rather have Hughes than Wilson???

UM....YOU WOULD RATHER HVE HUGHES THAN KINDLE??!!!

Thank the Lord o thank the lord your not the gm for the jets.

I liked your video actually, until in the end when you said what you said about taking hughes over wilson.

I think I woulda went to the nearest gun shop and bought a shotgun and blasted my tv if we picked hughes.

As always EY Thanks for the constructive criticism! I'm guessing the ideal intro length would be abotu 15 secs?

Dependent on the program.

I work on an hour show (42min run time), and our open is about 50 seconds. Yours was 3 minutes and the open was 29 seconds. I would go 10-15 seconds for yours piece. It was better the first time.

Good stuff man.

I'd put another second in between your player breakdowns. Going from McKnight to Ducasse felt a little forced. But hey I'm just nitpickin'

Keep up the hardwork, I know it takes time just to put together a 3 minute video like this.

I liked your video actually, until in the end when you said what you said about taking hughes over wilson.

I think I woulda went to the nearest gun shop and bought a shotgun and blasted my tv if we picked hughes.

:rolleyes:

Good stuff man.

I'd put another second in between your player breakdowns. Going from McKnight to Ducasse felt a little forced. But hey I'm just nitpickin'

Keep up the hardwork, I know it takes time just to put together a 3 minute video like this.

Thanks Chief! That was a bad edit job by me in between the McKnight/Ducasse piece

You're letting Vernon Gholston's failures cloud your judgment about Hughes. These are two very different players. The Colts gladly snapped up Hughes when it came to their time on the clock, and I don't think anyone would say that Bill Polian doesn't know what he's doing in terms of drafting.

I agree with OP about Hughes!

You're letting Vernon Gholston's failures cloud your judgment about Hughes. These are two very different players. The Colts gladly snapped up Hughes when it came to their time on the clock, and I don't think anyone would say that Bill Polian doesn't know what he's doing in terms of drafting.

I agree with OP about Hughes!

God your an idiot. I clearly said I wanted kindle over hughes. I didn't say I didn't want an olb completely so I don't know where your getting this whole "gholston failures is clouding my mind thingy". With that being said any 3-4 team would have been making a mistake taking hughes. He fits perfects with the colts because they are a 4-3 and most importantly they know how to work with undersized de's taking mathis for example.

I agree with this. I don't know if it's time you're concerned about, or if you're speeding up due to nerves, but just slowing down a little bit would benefit you greatly. There were a couple times you stumbled over words. At the end of the video you seemed more relaxed and slowed down a tad - I imagine because you repeat that same bit on every video you do. If you could maintain that pace, it would be ideal.

I'm guessing, too, that you selected three picks to talk about with every team? With the Jets only having four, it probably would've been wise to mention Conner.

As for content - lots of "experts" thought the Jets should've gone pass rusher, but I expected a CB there, and like the value of taking a player who won't need to convert from a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 OLB. Jets have done that twice in recent years with Gholston and Bryan Thomas with poor pass-rushing results.

I like the UDFA stuff. That goes unnoticed by most sites and it's something that should help you stand apart.

Overall, I enjoyed it! Just trying to help you out with some critiques because you seem appreciative of them.

Nice job Emory - thanks for posting it.

Thanks Homie! Anytime!

I agree with this. I don't know if it's time you're concerned about, or if you're speeding up due to nerves, but just slowing down a little bit would benefit you greatly. There were a couple times you stumbled over words. At the end of the video you seemed more relaxed and slowed down a tad - I imagine because you repeat that same bit on every video you do. If you could maintain that pace, it would be ideal.

I'm guessing, too, that you selected three picks to talk about with every team? With the Jets only having four, it probably would've been wise to mention Conner.

As for content - lots of "experts" thought the Jets should've gone pass rusher, but I expected a CB there, and like the value of taking a player who won't need to convert from a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 OLB. Jets have done that twice in recent years with Gholston and Bryan Thomas with poor pass-rushing results.

I like the UDFA stuff. That goes unnoticed by most sites and it's something that should help you stand apart.

Overall, I enjoyed it! Just trying to help you out with some critiques because you seem appreciative of them.

Thanks Chief!! I love critiques, because it's how I can get better! Yea..I tend to talk fast when I get amped.. and that's mostly when I'm talking football.. I MUST slow down the pace..it'll also help with annunciation and articulating clearly!

Archived